Monument to the Fallen Chernobyl-Nizhny Novgorod "Mourning Angel"
- Neklyudovo, Russia
- Fair fare, 10, Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Novgorod region
- Monument "Sorrowful Angel" was opened in 2009, Patriarch Kirill during his visit to Nizhny Novgorod.
The monument is a two-meter statue of an angel, mounted on a three-meter pedestal. Angela surround granite slabs with quotations from Scripture and the engraved names of the victims. The sculpture is installed in front of the Duomo cathedral Staroyarmarochny.
The idea of erecting a monument belonged to the Archbishop of Nizhny Novgorod and Arzamas, who is convinced that the monument should bear a spiritual sense. Monument was produced in Moscow by order of the Nizhny Novgorod diocese, fully occupied it installation. In 2008 has been allocated land for the installation of a memorial complex.
- Borskaya bridgesTransportation facilities known as Borskі bridges (also Volga bridge or bridges Gorky) is a Sparano rail road bridge (built in 1965) and a single track railway bridge (built in 1935) across the Volga Using  made transport between Kanavinsky and... Gremyachki
- Bor BridgeRailway bridge Borskі passes through the Volga River and connects Borskі district of Nizhny Novgorod region with Moscow and Nizhny Novgorod regions Kanavinsky First in 1935 on the stretch of the Moscow Nizhny Novgorod Tolokontsev built railway... Gremyachki
- Nizhny Novgorod pontoon bridgeCar Nizhny Novgorod pontoon bridge crosses the powerful Volga River within the boundaries of Nizhny Novgorod The total length of it is about 380 meters The bridge was opened in 1993 and operates in the summer as the crossing of the legendary river... Gremyachki
- Shopping and entertainment center "7th Heaven" in Nizhny NovgorodThe most modern shopping and entertainment center "Seventh Heaven" have a very profitable and convenient location It is located in the busiest part of the city on the street Betancourt Two storey building shopping center an area of 75 000... Gremyachki
- Mesherskoye LakeMeshcherskys lake is the regional natural monument located in Nizhny Novgorod in the district of the same name In addition it is the body of water in the city The lake area is 0 2 square kilometers and reaches a maximum depth of 4 meters   Once... Gremyachki
- Arrow Oka and VolgaOne of the main attractions of Nizhny Novgorod is the arrow of two rivers the Volga and the Oka High bank of the Volga give the opportunity to admire the panorama from the height of the arrow The confluence of the rivers the Arrow has always been a... Gremyachki
- River port of Nizhny NovgorodNizhny Novgorod river port located on the street Arrow Building 21 banks of the rivers Volga and Oka is the largest port in the Nizhny Novgorod region In 1932 the March 7 opening of the port which consisted of a central Volga Oka areas The port has... Gremyachki
- Spassky Cathedral StaroyarmarochnyStaroyarmarochny Spassky Cathedral an Orthodox church in the city of Nizhny Novgorod located in the Nizhny Novgorod Fair Temple began to build after moving to the city from Makar'eva fairs and was finished in 1822 Shortly after construction... Gremyachki
- Alexander Nevsky CathedralThis majestic cathedral is the third largest in height among all Russian churches and is located at the traditional venue of the Nizhny Novgorod Fair We are talking about Alexander Nevsky Cathedral on the right The first stone was laid July 15... Gremyachki
- Alexander Nevsky CathedralAlexander Nevsky Cathedral was built at the request of the Nizhny Novgorod merchants It is located in the center of Nizhny Novgorod and is very noticeable its height is 87 meters It was built 13 years and was consecrated in 1881 after the end of... Gremyachki
- Bell "Cathedral" in Nizhny NovgorodIn the design of cathedral bell used iconography his arch decorated with relief images of St Seraphim of Sarov Alexander Nevsky Macarius Zheltovodskogo the founder of the city of Nizhny Novgorod Prince George Vsevolodovich Bell diameter of four ... Gremyachki
- Cathedral of Our Lady of VladimirCathedral of Our Lady of Vladimir is a brick church with three positions the Vladimir Icon of the Mother of God of the Holy Virgin and St Nicholas The new church replaced the old wooden church of St Nicholas with Makarii and outbuildings  ... Gremyachki
- Temporary belfry in the church of Alexander NevskyCathedral of St Alexander Nevsky in Nizhny Novgorod ranked third in height (87 meters) among the churches in Russia October 5 2011 in Nizhny Novgorod diocese completed work on vertebrates new bells "Cathedral " His weight was 3750 pounds (60 tons)... Gremyachki
- Regional traffic policeTraffic police in the Nizhny Novgorod region is beyond the river Nizhny Novgorod Kanavinsky area Nearby stands the 87 meter high cathedral of St Alexander Nevsky The three storey building of the regional traffic police is opposite arrows Arrow... Gremyachki
- Church of the Smolensk Icon of the Mother of GodIn 1697 a large merchant industrialist Count Stroganov Gregory D in the territory of the estate in the Nizhny Novgorod Gordeevka built a church in honor of the Smolensk Icon of the Mother of God In 1683 on December 22 this place was consecrated by... Gremyachki
- Church in honor of Our Lady of VladimirChurch of the tree in honor of the Vladimir Icon of the Mother of God was built in the XVII century in Arzamas Temple named in honor Zosimovskaya Zosіmy and Savatsіya Solovki in 1698 in a document called the Patriarch of her Prechistsenskoyu It is... Gremyachki
- Nizhny Novgorod FairNizhny Novgorod Fair one of the largest exhibition centers in Russia which annually hosts more than 60 exhibitions that deal with different subjects (medicine education architecture ecology and others) Fair equipped with complete infrastructure as... Gremyachki
- Kanavinsky BridgeKanavinsky Bridge the first bridge in the city and the most important element of the city connects the upper and lower part of it The bridge was built in 1933 length 795 meters and a width of 24 meters First the bridge was named Okskaga later... Gremyachki
- Monument VI Lenin"The right way" comrade shows 17 meter figure of Vladimir Ilyich Lenin set in the center of Nizhny Novgorod Its creation was timed to coincide with the centenary of the birth of the prince who repeatedly visited Nizhny Novgorod and was at the... Gremyachki
- Shipyard "Red Sormovo"Shipyard "Red Sormovo" is on Barricadnaya street of the city of Nizhny Novgorod Was founded in 1849 as a diversified company which must comply with the responsible state orders There is the oldest company in  art In 1918 the plant was declared... Gremyachki
- Arch electrical vitamins in Nizhny NovgorodArch electrical vitamins in Nizhny Novgorod appeared a few years ago But despite the short period of existence has fond residents and visiting guests An unusual attraction is located on an area of Markina opposite the river station  ... Gremyachki
- All Saints ChurchAll Saints Church or Trinity Week a new church which was built in a very short period of time for two years The first stone was laid in June 1998 and was completed in June 2000 which was timed to celebrate the 2000th anniversary  Nativity... Gremyachki
- Park of the Lenin KomsomolLenin Komsomol Park is situated in the western part of the historic town of Bogorodsk and belongs to the city administration The territory of the park planted with larch birch linden poplar fruit and berry bushes In the center of the park is a... Gremyachki
- RiverportIn 1624 in Nizhny Novgorod built rear river station Provided it is not history but its form The building was designed and built in the shape of a ship On "kapіtanskіm bridge" Museum of the river fleet Over the roof high style located below a huge... Gremyachki
- Tanks monuments "Freedom Fighter Comrade Lenin" and "T-34"Tanks monuments "Freedom Fighter Comrade Lenin" and "T 34" is set in Nizhny Novgorod near North entrance of the plant "Red Sormovo" First the tank "Freedom Fighter Comrade Lenin " according to the documents called "type Reno Russian" but it was... Gremyachki
Weather in Neklyudovo