The monument to Vladimir Ilyich Lenin
- Talezh, Russia
- ave. World, 119VVTS Building 1, Moscow, Russia
- The monument to Vladimir Ilyich Lenin, opened in 1954, the OCE, in front of "the House of Peoples of Russia" - the main exhibition pavilion complex.
The monument was created by sculptor PP Yatsyk. When you open the All-Union Agricultural Exhibition (now VVC, the monument was left of the stairs of the main pavilion, and the right of it until 1959 was a sculpture of Joseph Stalin.
The monument is located on a low pedestal sculpture leader, presented in full growth. One hand on the board of the coat, the other clutching a bundle, a look he expresses willingness to bear the idea to the masses.
- Museum of the USSR at ENEAMuseum of the USSR at ENEA is located in the second pavilion Exhibition Center The museum can be found on the items that are included in our everyday life in the Soviet Union to remember the forgotten things and the previous form of familiar... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Nuclear Energy"Pavilion "Nuclear Energy" was built in 1954 and originally called Pavilion of the RSFSR Several times it was renamed in 1963 and is called "Nuclear Energy" Its creators made a creative group of sculptors architects and designers P I Bondarenko P V...
- Pavilion "Education"Pavilion "Education" built in 1954 by architect S P Polupanovim until 1963 was called "North Caucasus" Before the main facade of the building is a colonnade which forms a room under the open sky High windows pavilion creates a visual sensation... Perhurovo
- Monument "Worker and Collective Farm Girl"The sculpture "Worker and Collective Farm Girl" was created for the first time openly to display in 1937 at the World Exhibition in Paris This standard of monumental art of the Soviet period became truly legendary So vivid way Worker and Collective...
- Fountain "Friendship of Peoples of the USSR"Fountain "Friendship of Peoples of the USSR" is one of the main attractions of Moscow It was built by engineer VI Klyavin and renowned architect KT Topuridze construction work performed brigade headed by A Bazhenov and IM Chaikov   The building... Perhurovo
- The exhibition of sand sculptures at VVCEach year the All Russian Exhibition Centre (VVC) held an international exhibition of sand sculptures This exhibition provides its audience something new its themes are changed every time but traditionally themes sculptures the most diverse  ...
- Pavilion "Kyrgyzstan"Pavilion "Kyrgyzstan" opened in 1954 designed by the Estonian arhіtektarskіya group NK Tarvas H A and A Arman H Vol'berg As chief designer of the pavilion made of PE Aavik The building has a cream colored marble portico and its façade and... Perhurovo
- House of fairy tales "Once upon a time" in MoscowHouse of fairy tales "Once upon a time" in Moscow the world's only children's museum theater dedicated to fairy tales He is the All Russia Exhibition Centre pavilion №8 Collection Museum Theatre presents everyday objects costumes antique dolls...
- Cinema "Cinema Circular"Cinema "Circular Cinema" the world's only theater of its kind in which 11 screens are displayed unique species dvatstsatsіhvіlіnnay movies with 360 degrees and stereagukam He is the All Russia Exhibition  Center in Moscow This theater was... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Armenia"Pavilion "Armenia" built in 1954 was originally planned as a pavilion "Siberia" Trade and Exhibition Centre "Armenia" was opened in the pavilion in 2003 alone It was created by architects VM Taushkanova and RR Kliksa Shastsіkutnymі white building...
- Pavilion "Physics"Pavilion "Physics" built in 1954 before moving to the principle of display by industry called the pavilion of the Latvian SSR It was built by the project team of architects KY Pluksna AE Aivars and VI Nitrous The pavilion is made in the style of... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Karelia"Pavilion "Karelia" built in 1954 is the venue for a permanent exhibition of goods and services offered by the Republic of Korea The pavilion was designed by architects F Rehmukova and Reznichenko Until 1999 it was located "The Soviet press "... Perhurovo
- Amusement Park "Wheel of VVC""Wheel of VVC" a popular Moscow amusement park located on the territory of the All Russia Exhibition Centre The park is open all year round attracting many tourists and just having a rest Amusement Park "Wheel of VVC" was built in Moscow in 1995 for...
- Pavilion "Chemistry"Pavilion "Chemistry" built in 1954 before moving to the branch principle of the show was called Pavilion of the Lithuanian SSR It was built by the project team of architects KK Sheshelgisa AE Kumpisa and YA Lukoshaytisa The facade of the pavilion... Perhurovo
- Pavilion number 75 All-Russia Exhibition CenterPavilion number 75 All Russia Exhibition Centre is the exhibition pavilion located to the right of the main entrance Also this pavilion is also the most new home at the Exhibition Centre it was commissioned in 2008 It was designed according to...
- Pavilion "Standards"Pavilion "Standards" built in 1954 was originally called the pavilion of the Moldavian SSR but in 1963 was renamed It was built by the project team of architects V P Tukanova F P Naumova A I Zaharova and E V Vasileva The architecture of the building... Perhurovo
- Sculpture "Family"Sculpture "Family" a bronze sculpture of the Soviet era devoted family It is located on the territory of the All Russia Exhibition Centre near the pavilion "Young naturalists "Sculpture consists of five figures that represent the family father... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Young Technology" at the All-Russia Exhibition CenterPavilion "Young Technology" at the All Russia Exhibition Centre this building which once housed an exhibition of robots and different mechanisms The building of the pavilion №9 was built in 1954 to showcase achievements in the peat industry of the... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Culture"Pavilion "Culture" built in 1939 is a place where every year there are thematic exhibitions which are attended by popular musicians and actors of theater and cinema It was created by the architect SN Palupanava modeled on the Uzbek national house... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Physical Culture and Sports" All-Russia Exhibition CenterPavilion "Physical Culture and Sports" in the VVC Pavilion number 27 was designed and built in the 40s of the 20th century the architects of the project were FY Bialystok and M F Kraevsky In 1941 in a building of the pavilion opened the exhibition... Perhurovo
- Bust Marat Kase in MoscowBust Marat Kase in Moscow a bronze bust of pioneer hero who is at the pavilion "Young naturalists" All Russia Exhibition Center The bust was installed here as part of the sculptural group dedicated to pioneering heroes of the Great  World War II... Perhurovo
- Bust Zina Portnova in MoscowBust Zina Portnov in Moscow a monument dedicated to Soviet padpolshchytsy partisan a member of the underground organization "Young Avengers" This monument is set to the All Russia Exhibition Centre close beside the busts of other pioneers heroes... Perhurovo
- Bust Leni Golikova in MoscowBust Leni Golikova in Moscow a monument to the Hero of the Soviet Union who accomplished the feat in the name of his people during the Great Patriotic War This monument was erected at the All Union Exhibition of Economic Achievements in front of the... Perhurovo
- Bust Wali Kitty in MoscowBust Wali Kitten in Moscow a bronze bust of the pioneer hero of the Great Patriotic War set near the pavilion "Young naturalists" All Russia Exhibition Center Bringing Kitty (Kitty Valentin) pioneer hero a young guerrilla reconnaissance the youngest... Perhurovo