Monument "Here begins the Russian"
- Elizovo, Russia
- Yelizovo, Kamchatka Krai, Russia
- Monument "Here begins the Russian" reflects a bear with a cub. The fact that they decided to perpetuate - not in vain, because bears are considered to be the hallmark of Kamchatka. Bears symbolize not only Kamchatka, but also the whole of Russia, and the inhabitants of Kamchatka monument reminds them that they are not cut off from the mainland.
The monument was erected on the budget around Elizovo near Shumaninskim crossroads. Bear and bear cub carved out of stone in full size. Bear-mother holds in his mouth salmon. On the stone monument is seen the inscription: "Here begins the Russian."
Although the monument was installed recently, in 2011, vandals have twice managed to screw it up. They broke a sculpture or "selected" fish in the bear. Now the monument is under the clock video surveillance.
- Airport ElizovoAirport "Elizovo" an international airport which refers to the city of Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky It is located 29 kilometers from Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky near the small town of Yelizovo Airport provides constant air communication with the cities of... Krasnyj
- Airport Petropavlovsk-KamchatskyPetropavlovsk Kamchatsky airport is 30 kilometers from the regional center In the 40 years began to develop rapidly the national economy and therefore the order came for the construction of the airport which soon gained the status of the airline His... Krasnyj
- Kiselevsk waterfallsKiselevsky waterfalls are located near the capital of Kamchatka Krai and include a portion of the upper reaches of the river Waterfall The height of the upper small waterfall just 5 feet but the water gracefully falls off a ledge in two streams Two... Nachiki
- Tolmachёvskie waterfallsTolmachevskaya waterfalls located in the beautiful edge of the Kamchatka Peninsula part of those unique places that are protected by the state and are natural monuments The fact is that until 2000 Tolmachevskaya waterfalls were a group of three... Paratunka
- Avacha BayAvacha Bay is considered one of the most beautiful and convenient harbors on the Pacific coast near the Kamchatka Peninsula On the northern shore of the bay stands the city of Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky Due to the fact that in the city there are... Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskij
- The observation deck on the target hillThe observation deck on the target hill one of the most important and famous tourist attractions located in the city of Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky It is located at an altitude of 382 meters so it can be seen from almost anywhere in the city From the... Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskij
- Far LakeFar lake located in the Kamchatka region near the village Paratunka and is a natural monument is of great scientific and practical interest This freshwater reservoir of glacial origin whose territory belongs to the landscape  high aesthetic... Paratunka
- Lake TahkolochTahkoloch Lake Lake is another in a series of numerous ponds Kamchatka region Located in Yalіzaўskay area at the foot of an ancient extinct volcano Vachkazhets it is of glacial origin and is a favorite destination of many visitors to the region... Nachiki
- White waterfallsWhite waterfalls are located in the southern part of the Kamchatka Peninsula on the outer slope of the central crater of the volcano Koshelevo One Falls East consists of steep continuous cascade of thresholds the second West falls almost vertical... Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskij
- Volcano KoryakskyKarak is the highest volcano on the Kamchatka region Its height reaches almost 3500 meters So not every volcano boasts At the top of the hill right shape with small crater rims The diameter of the depression about 200 meters The crater is... Bereznyaki
- Blue LakeBlue Lake is a lake system on the Kamchatka Peninsula with the status of the natural park of regional significance Three small lakes located at different heights and fill natural depressions in ancient rocks connected by a small stream   The... Dolinovka
- Lake VassilyevskoeLake Vasilevsky is pratochnym pond Kamchatka Krai with freshwater springs It is known that the water is clean and clear so you can see trees that are on the bottom of the lake before reaching the water at 1 5 2 meters   The origin of the... Termalnyj
- Vershinskaya LakeLake Vershinsky is one of the freshwater lakes of Kamchatka Territory refers to Nalichevo Nature Park is a specially protected Located on the pass at an altitude of 700 meters above sea level it refers to a system of mountain lakes and a... Nikolaevka