Park named Thieves
- Ryzhkovo, Russia
- Russia, Moscow region Voykovsky
- The park is in the name of Thieves voykovskoy district of Moscow, near the metro station, near the Leningrad highway. Sometimes the park called "Warsaw" on its territory located on the cinema "Warsaw".
In 1896, the territory in which today is a park built belonged at this point the hospital for alcoholics, under the guidance of a doctor Korovin AM In 1917 the hospital was turned into a resort named after VV Thieves. There were treated people sick severe psіhanyaўrozy. After the war, the territory of the former hospital was transferred to the city park.
In 1970, the park appeared cinema "Warsaw". In 2007, the park was carried out minor renovation. In 2012, by order of the mayor of the city, had a major overhaul.
- Metro Station "Voikovskaya"Metro Station "voykovskoy" is on the Leningrad highway and enters the northern part of the Moscow Metro Zamoskvoretskaya branches It is located in the Northern district "Voykovsky" was opened in December 1964 of three other stations which amounted...
- Victory Bridge in MoscowVictory Bridge is located on the Leningrad highway in Moscow It passes over the railway Riga direction connecting areas Falcon and Voykovsky Construction of the bridge began during World War II in 1943 In that year the decisive  change in favor...
- Brasserie DurdinThe first Russian beer restaurant was named Ivan Durdzіn who in 1836 bought a small beer plant A few years later Durdzіn name became famous throughout Russia Emperor Alexander II personally appreciated durdinsky "Porter"  Brewer allowing...
- Museum theft Yuri DetochkinMuseum theft Yuri Dzetachkіna organized in 2002 in Moscow The museum is located in the showroom «Favorit Motors» and every day on the street Kopteva gathers curious tourists Near the entrance to the car interior are two exhibits that are of great... Krasnye Orly
- The metro station "Sokol"The metro station "Falcon" is a line of the Moscow metro Zamoskvoretskiy It is kept in Leningrad Prospect Station "Falcon" was opened to the public September 11 1938 She was named by the location near the village of Falcon built in  1920s The... Yurevo
- The village of SokolVillage "Falcon" is the first in the city of Moscow housing cooperative settlement It was founded in 1923 in the Northern district of the capital Located near the metro station of the same name Since 1979 the "Falcon" is protected as a monument to... Yurevo
- Park Pokrovsky-Glebova-StreshnevoPark Pokrovske Soil Strashneva is one of the largest parks in Moscow and has an area of about 238 hectares The park is bounded Volokolamsk Highway Leningrad highway and the river Khimki the valley which together with all its tributaries and...
- All Saints Church in All SaintsAll Saints Church in All Saints All Saints Orthodox church is dabrachynnya Moscow diocese which is located in Moscow near Sokola On was built in 1733 1736 respectively in the village of Usіhsvyatskay and on the initiative of Imereti princess ... Yurevo
- Second Ambulatory travelAs well as the First Obukhov passage about the Second in fact there is no data It is known that earlier in his place was Obukhov Lane named after the medical institution Outpatient clinic for a long time is not in sight but the name change from ... Krasnye Orly
- Ambulatory laneThe history of the street began in the XVIII century Then it was called Pushkin alley Then at the beginning of the next century it was renamed in honor of one inhabitant in Bezobrazov The current name emerged in 1925 Quite simply Lane became an... Krasnye Orly
- Усадьба «Покровское-Стрешнево»Покровское Стрешнево — бывшая подмосковная дворянская усадьба с прилегающим к ней парком ныне на северо западе Москвы Другие названия...
- First Outpatient travelHistorical data on the first Obukhov travel virtually no has survived One thing is that earlier in his place was Obukhov alley That in turn named after the medical establishment when there was Of all time  Directions name has changed several... Krasnye Orly
- Street Academica KurchatovStreet Academica Kurchatov geographically located on the north south and originated from Volokamskom highway and ends on the square Academician Kurchatov This street intersects with the street and the street Air Shchukin On the north side to...
- Street HalabyanHalabyan Street located in the Northern district came from the time of development of the area Sokol in 1950 and the name was in 1959 in honor of the famous architect of Soviet times Caro Semenovich Halabyan Halabyan himself famous for such works as... Yurevo
- Ambulatory pondOutpatient rates are located in Moscow in the vicinity of the airport Its area is about 1 hectare The pond was formed in the middle of the XIX century as a result of the damming of a tributary of the river Tarakanovka currently flows through the... Krasnye Orly
- Memorial-park complex heroes of World War IMemaryyalna park complex heroes of World War I is in the Northern Administrative District of Moscow Previously instead of the park on the site to the city's Fraternal Cemetery which was opened in 1915 it buried victims  First World War In Soviet... Yurevo
- Monument-bust aircraft designer YakovlevMonument bust avіyakanstruktaru AS Yakovlev it is located in a park near the Chapaeўskі lane at the entrance to the Park aviators in Moskva On reflects the well known Soviet aircraft Colonel General in the form of a soldier with  its proper... Yurevo
- Most academic StreetMost Academic street geographically located on the street Cosmonaut Volkov and Leningrad railway line direction The numbering of houses located on the Great Academic street begins from the street Cosmonaut Volkov The street was  formed September... Krasnye Orly
- Aviators ParkPark aviators or Chapaeўskі Park is a small park area which is considered to be an object of cultural heritage of regional significance It is located at the intersection of Chapaevsk alley and Leningrad Avenue near the city Khoroshevsky ... Yurevo
- The metro station "Water Stadium"The metro station "Water Stadium" one of the endpoints Zamoskvoretskaya subway lines It is located near the shore of the Khimki Reservoir and has two exits to the city The station was opened at the end of 1964 becoming part of the northern range...
- Akademik Kurchatov SquareAkademik Kurchatov area geographically located at the intersection of the following streets Academician Kurchatov Marshal Vasilevsky Marshal Birjuzova Received its name from the street Akademik Kurchatov which was named in memory of the outstanding... Yurevo
- Moscow State Automobile and Road Technical UniversityMoscow State Automobile and Road Technical University one of the country's largest educational and scientific centers in the field of mechanical engineering and transport University abbreviated MADI is a solid educational and research base in the... Yurevo
- Street Academica AlexandrovAcademician Alexandrov Street is located in the North Western District of Moscow It received its name from the Alexandrov Anatoly Petrovich who was a legendary Soviet scientists and academics The name was officially approved in 2010 8  of June... Yurevo
- Metro Station "Schukinskaya"Station "Shchukinskaya" was opened in 1975 next to the new area while Shchukin The station is located on Tagansko Krasnopresnenskaya line It has no ground lobby so go to the metro only connected through the station underpass Total station has eighty...
Weather in Ryzhkovo