- Talezh, Russia
- Russia, Moscow region Rostokino
- Leonova Park is located in the Rostokino city of Moscow, on the bank of the river Yauza. The name of the park garnered from being on the territory of the village and the estate, which belonged to Prince Khovanskii in XVII-XVIII centuries. The park was created in the XVIII century and was the manor Leonova estate site.
In 2007 it was decided to landscaping of the park, in which adsypalі track established stands, created several avenues.
In a reminder of what used to be at this place was the estate, near the river is a small ornamental pond, which is sometimes called Leonov, and the Church ryzapakladannya.
- The metro station "Botanical Garden"The metro station "Botanical Garden" is located in the north of Moscow and is part Kaluzhsko Riga line of the Moscow Metro The station has two exits to the city The station was opened in 1978 and linked the northern areas of the city center Owes its...
- Museum-Theatre "Ice Age"Museum "Ice Age" created F K Shidlovskim in 2004 is positioned as a scientific exposition center which exhibits demonstrate how the animal world looked distant ice age Scientist paleantolagam given the opportunity  to study these rare exhibits...
- Russian State University of CinematographyGerasimov Institute of Cinematography abbreviated as VGIK began its history from 1919 to the creation in Moscow the world's first public film school Future VGIK first located in the former two room apartment which was in the house at the corner of...
- Pavilion "Optics"Pavilion "Optics" built in 1939 until 1963 was called "Leningrad and North West "It was built by architect J Levіnsona which contributed to the development of the project architect I Vіlnera Pavilion in the style of Russian classicism and features... Perhurovo
- Fountain "Stone Flower"Fountain "Stone Flower" truly a marvel of architecture its amazing shapes were inspired by tales Bazhov This beautiful fountain adorns an area of collective farms into ENEA Fountain "Stone Flower" at ENEA is a huge 8 meter bud opens with... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Grain"Pavilion "Grain" built in 1939 by architect D Chechulin is the third highest VVC pavilion Lika pavilion reminds Kremlin tower For the construction of a building used concrete stone and plate glass Until 1954 its facade decorated with bas reliefs... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Culture"Pavilion "Culture" built in 1939 is a place where every year there are thematic exhibitions which are attended by popular musicians and actors of theater and cinema It was created by the architect SN Palupanava modeled on the Uzbek national house... Perhurovo
- Pavilion number 75 All-Russia Exhibition CenterPavilion number 75 All Russia Exhibition Centre is the exhibition pavilion located to the right of the main entrance Also this pavilion is also the most new home at the Exhibition Centre it was commissioned in 2008 It was designed according to...
- Pavilion "Armenia"Pavilion "Armenia" built in 1954 was originally planned as a pavilion "Siberia" Trade and Exhibition Centre "Armenia" was opened in the pavilion in 2003 alone It was created by architects VM Taushkanova and RR Kliksa Shastsіkutnymі white building...
- Pavilion "Electrification"Pavilion "Electrification" built in 1939 by architect P Ravyakіn for many years is the exhibition space for the entire electric power industry This view he acquired in 2007 after the reconstruction which was completed on December 22 the day of... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Karelia"Pavilion "Karelia" built in 1954 is the venue for a permanent exhibition of goods and services offered by the Republic of Korea The pavilion was designed by architects F Rehmukova and Reznichenko Until 1999 it was located "The Soviet press "... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Ukraine"Pavilion "Ukraine" built in 1937 is considered the biggest and most beautiful of all republican pavilions OCE Designed by architects A and K Tatsiy Ivanchenko during the reconstruction of 1950 1954 years it was rebuilt from the use of fragile... Perhurovo
- A copy of the rocket "Vostok" at VVC"East" a three stage launch vehicle which is used to launch spacecraft into orbit In September 1969 at the Exhibition Centre was set layout of the aircraft manufactured in Samara "Samara Space Center " Its weight is about  25 tons which is... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Physical Culture and Sports" All-Russia Exhibition CenterPavilion "Physical Culture and Sports" in the VVC Pavilion number 27 was designed and built in the 40s of the 20th century the architects of the project were FY Bialystok and M F Kraevsky In 1941 in a building of the pavilion opened the exhibition... Perhurovo
- Manor "Sviblovo"Manor "Sviblovo" is located in the same area in the north eastern part of Moscow Former nobleman's mansion was built in the early XVIII century Moscow governor and the first commandant of St Petersburg Kirill Alexeyevich Naryshkin   By his order... Lenino
- Pavilion "Nuclear Energy"Pavilion "Nuclear Energy" was built in 1954 and originally called Pavilion of the RSFSR Several times it was renamed in 1963 and is called "Nuclear Energy" Its creators made a creative group of sculptors architects and designers P I Bondarenko P V...
- Pavilion "Space" at VVCPavilion "Cosmos" was built at the Exhibition Center in 1939 and in 1954 it was reconstructed by the famous architect IG Taranov and VS Andreev Chief designer of the building and the dome is Limanowskiego M and G B Gordon From 1939 1956 year there... Perhurovo
- Central Pavilion №1 VVCThe main pavilion of All Russian Exhibition Centre 90 meters in height with a spire towers over the entire exhibition The facades are decorated with colonnades and the entrance to the sweeping staircases lead The building was built in 1939 In 1954... Perhurovo
- Cafe "Laguna" in MoscowCafe "Lagoon" a small cafe which is located on the territory of the All Russia Exhibition Centre in Moscow This cafe has its own history Previously during the existence of the Soviet Union this place was Exhibition of Economic Achievements (ENEA)... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Meat Industry" at the All-Russia Exhibition CenterPavilion "Meat Industry" is one of the 75 pavilions of the All Russia Exhibition Centre (VVC) located in Moscow The center the second largest exhibition center in the city In 1939 the center opened as the "All Union Agricultural Exhibition" (VSHV)... Perhurovo
- "Butterfly House" at ENEAAll Russia Exhibition Center (VVC) in Hall number 2 is an exhibition of butterflies "Moscow House of butterflies "At the exhibition itself is surrounded by all plants with narrow streets between them and of course exotic butterflies that fly around... Perhurovo
- All-Russian Exhibition CenterAll Russia Exhibition Centre (VVC) the largest exhibition center in the city occupies a total area of over 230 hectares Center opened in 1939 as the "All Union Agricultural Exhibition " The current name center received in 1992   For the... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Republic of Belarus"Pavilion "Republic of Belarus" built in 1954 designed by two talented architects S Chernyshev & GA Zakharov was erected on the site of the pavilion "Byelorussian SSR" The main facade is decorated with a colonnade which consists of two rows of... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Electronics and Communication"Pavilion "Electronics and Communication" was built in 1958 designed by the creative team architect VN Holstein engineer IM Shoshenskogo and Designer VA Shtabsky It was built on the site of the architect erected SB Znamenskі pavilion "Volga" which... Perhurovo