Pavilion "Nuclear Energy"
- Talezh, Russia
- ave. World, 119 building 71, Moscow, Russia
- Pavilion "Nuclear Energy" was built in 1954 and originally called - Pavilion of the RSFSR.
Several times it was renamed in 1963 and is called - "Nuclear Energy". Its creators made a creative group of sculptors, architects and designers: P.I.Bondarenko, P.V.Keniga, R.A.Beguntsa, S.I.Nikulina and V.E.Kaplana.
Elegant white building built in the classic style and a special front and harmony of forms. On the sides of the building are two of the portico, decorated with monumental columns.
The main facade of the pavilion is decorated not only the column, but also the mural artists and B.F.Uitts O.T.Pavlenko. It depicts a scene idealistic socialist construction.
- Pavilion "Armenia"Pavilion "Armenia" built in 1954 was originally planned as a pavilion "Siberia" Trade and Exhibition Centre "Armenia" was opened in the pavilion in 2003 alone It was created by architects VM Taushkanova and RR Kliksa Shastsіkutnymі white building...
- Pavilion "Karelia"Pavilion "Karelia" built in 1954 is the venue for a permanent exhibition of goods and services offered by the Republic of Korea The pavilion was designed by architects F Rehmukova and Reznichenko Until 1999 it was located "The Soviet press "... Perhurovo
- Fountain "Friendship of Peoples of the USSR"Fountain "Friendship of Peoples of the USSR" is one of the main attractions of Moscow It was built by engineer VI Klyavin and renowned architect KT Topuridze construction work performed brigade headed by A Bazhenov and IM Chaikov   The building... Perhurovo
- The monument to Vladimir Ilyich LeninThe monument to Vladimir Ilyich Lenin opened in 1954 the OCE in front of "the House of Peoples of Russia" the main exhibition pavilion complex The monument was created by sculptor PP Yatsyk When you open the All Union Agricultural Exhibition (now...
- Pavilion "Education"Pavilion "Education" built in 1954 by architect S P Polupanovim until 1963 was called "North Caucasus" Before the main facade of the building is a colonnade which forms a room under the open sky High windows pavilion creates a visual sensation... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Culture"Pavilion "Culture" built in 1939 is a place where every year there are thematic exhibitions which are attended by popular musicians and actors of theater and cinema It was created by the architect SN Palupanava modeled on the Uzbek national house... Perhurovo
- Monument "Worker and Collective Farm Girl"The sculpture "Worker and Collective Farm Girl" was created for the first time openly to display in 1937 at the World Exhibition in Paris This standard of monumental art of the Soviet period became truly legendary So vivid way Worker and Collective...
- Museum of the USSR at ENEAMuseum of the USSR at ENEA is located in the second pavilion Exhibition Center The museum can be found on the items that are included in our everyday life in the Soviet Union to remember the forgotten things and the previous form of familiar... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Kyrgyzstan"Pavilion "Kyrgyzstan" opened in 1954 designed by the Estonian arhіtektarskіya group NK Tarvas H A and A Arman H Vol'berg As chief designer of the pavilion made of PE Aavik The building has a cream colored marble portico and its façade and... Perhurovo
- Pavilion number 75 All-Russia Exhibition CenterPavilion number 75 All Russia Exhibition Centre is the exhibition pavilion located to the right of the main entrance Also this pavilion is also the most new home at the Exhibition Centre it was commissioned in 2008 It was designed according to...
- Pavilion "Standards"Pavilion "Standards" built in 1954 was originally called the pavilion of the Moldavian SSR but in 1963 was renamed It was built by the project team of architects V P Tukanova F P Naumova A I Zaharova and E V Vasileva The architecture of the building... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Physical Culture and Sports" All-Russia Exhibition CenterPavilion "Physical Culture and Sports" in the VVC Pavilion number 27 was designed and built in the 40s of the 20th century the architects of the project were FY Bialystok and M F Kraevsky In 1941 in a building of the pavilion opened the exhibition... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Chemistry"Pavilion "Chemistry" built in 1954 before moving to the branch principle of the show was called Pavilion of the Lithuanian SSR It was built by the project team of architects KK Sheshelgisa AE Kumpisa and YA Lukoshaytisa The facade of the pavilion... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Physics"Pavilion "Physics" built in 1954 before moving to the principle of display by industry called the pavilion of the Latvian SSR It was built by the project team of architects KY Pluksna AE Aivars and VI Nitrous The pavilion is made in the style of... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Unions"Pavilion "unions" built in 1987 by architect VS Kubasova is built on the site in 1939 the pavilion "Georgian SSR "Former pavilion stood 18 meter portico decorated with ornaments in the Georgian folk style Also in the pavilion was added greenhouse... Perhurovo
- Sculpture "Family"Sculpture "Family" a bronze sculpture of the Soviet era devoted family It is located on the territory of the All Russia Exhibition Centre near the pavilion "Young naturalists "Sculpture consists of five figures that represent the family father... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Young Technology" at the All-Russia Exhibition CenterPavilion "Young Technology" at the All Russia Exhibition Centre this building which once housed an exhibition of robots and different mechanisms The building of the pavilion №9 was built in 1954 to showcase achievements in the peat industry of the... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Health"Pavilion "Health" built in 1939 until 1971 called "The Armenian SSR" Old Hall was built in the classic style of Armenian architecture by architects K Halabyan and S Safaryan They managed to cooperate Armenian motifs in architecture exhibition... Perhurovo
- Cinema "Cinema Circular"Cinema "Circular Cinema" the world's only theater of its kind in which 11 screens are displayed unique species dvatstsatsіhvіlіnnay movies with 360 degrees and stereagukam He is the All Russia Exhibition  Center in Moscow This theater was... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Young naturalists" in the VVCPavilion "Young naturalists" in the VVC an exhibition pavilion № 8 All Union Exhibition Center students who are familiar with the work of agricultural and technical stations and laboratories It was built in 1954 designed by young architects A... Perhurovo
- Amusement Park "Wheel of VVC""Wheel of VVC" a popular Moscow amusement park located on the territory of the All Russia Exhibition Centre The park is open all year round attracting many tourists and just having a rest Amusement Park "Wheel of VVC" was built in Moscow in 1995 for...
- Pavilion "Optics"Pavilion "Optics" built in 1939 until 1963 was called "Leningrad and North West "It was built by architect J Levіnsona which contributed to the development of the project architect I Vіlnera Pavilion in the style of Russian classicism and features... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Computer Science"Pavilion "Computer Science" built in 1939 by architects MA Useynova and S Dadashov originally called the pavilion of the Azerbaijan SSR In 1963 it was rebuilt and renamed Old Pavilion attracted the rich decoration of the facade decorated with... Perhurovo
- Bust Marat Kase in MoscowBust Marat Kase in Moscow a bronze bust of pioneer hero who is at the pavilion "Young naturalists" All Russia Exhibition Center The bust was installed here as part of the sculptural group dedicated to pioneering heroes of the Great  World War II... Perhurovo