Church of the Intercession
- Kyiv, Ukraine
Pokrovska street, 7
- Str. Intercession, 7
- Church of the Intercession on the Hem in Kiev, built by architect. I. Grigorovich-Barsky, an ancient Armenian Church of the Holy Virgin. The church is made in typical Ukrainian Baroque style. Nearby - the bell tower of the XVIII century. On the contrary - the bell tower destroyed during the Soviet era Nicholas Church of the Good (1716), in which married writer Mikhail Bulgakov.
religious building, 1766-72 years.
- Church of the IntercessionOrthodox stone church built in Kiev at the hem in 1772 by architect Grigorov manor on the site of an ancient Armenian Church of the Holy Virgin The structure consists of the church of the eighteenth century the bell tower a two storey extension... Pokrovska street, 7
- Church of St. Nicholas the GoodThe temple in honor of St Nicholas (Nicholas Good) founded in Kiev in the beginning XVII hetman of the Zaporozhian M Kushka (Cat) in gratitude to God for the salvation of the Turkish captivity According to one version the "good" church called for... Pokrovska street, 6
- Church of St. Nicholas the GoodChurch of St Nicholas the Good built in 1807 at the hem in Kiev by the famous architect AI Melensky Orthodox church located on the site of an old wooden church built in the XI century In 1913 there was crowned Russian writer Mikhail Bulgakov ... Pokrovska street, 7
- Andrew's DescentHistorical Street Andrew's descent had long ties with Upper Town hem Rough cobblestone paved road winds steeply between the old one two story houses This picturesque place preserving the spirit of old Kiev chosen by artists  and traders...
- Музей одной улицы"Музей одной улицы" посвящен истории Андреевского спуска самой известной и колоритной улицы Киева Основан литературно поисковым... Andriivskyi uzviz, 2б
- Street SagaydachnogoP Sagaidachnogo Street the main thoroughfare of the old hem one of the most picturesque streets in the city Kontraktovaya area combines with Postal Was part of Podolsko Caves line Named in honor of Hetman Sagaydachnogo whose monument  set in a...
- Manor BalabukhaA small one story house on the street Alexander (now Sagaydachnogo) has long belonged to a family of merchants Balabukha Cakes are famous thanks to the production of chocolates with a firm "Kiev dry jam" (candied) which was called "Balabukha" ...
- Музей-майстерня Івана КавалерідзеСкульптура Івана Кавалерідзе матеріали про його життя і творчість Експозиція "Іван Кавалерідзе скульптор кінорежисер драматург" Час... Andriivskyi uzviz, 21
- Галерея "Дім Картин"З 2002 року двері нашої галереї "Будинок Картин" відкриті для всіх любителів інтер'єрної живопису у нас Ви можете побачити і придбати...
- Castle of Richard the LionheartRomantic name "Castle of Richard the Lionheart" is neo Gothic building under a mountain Uzdyhalnitsey Andreevskom built for the merchant D Orlov as an apartment house According to legend dissatisfied with pay builders specially planned ... Andriivskyi uzviz, 15
- Greek churchSlender bell tower of the Greek Church is the main dominant Kontraktowa area At this place in XIII there was the first Catholic church in Kiev then Orthodox monastery Peter and Paul In 1787 the building was transferred to the Greek monks ...
- KontraktovayaKontraktova Square one of the oldest squares in Kiev appeared in the times of Kievan Rus After the destruction of the Upper Town from the Mongol Tatar attacks to the XIX century it was the center of the city "Kontraktowa" it was called because many...
- Andrew's DescentThe oldest known street of the city Kiev Montmartre and the Arbat so called St Andrew's descent which connects the Upper and Lower Town According to legend St Andrew set on a hilltop cross thus heralding the birth of a new  city As a result of...
- Castle of Richard the LionheartCastle of Richard the Lionheart is on Andrew's descent in Kiev It was created in the style of British Gothic in the XIX century by order kievkskgo industrialist Dmitry Orlov The name of the castle dedicated to the hero of the novel by Sir Walter...
- Monument Prone Prokopivna and GolokhvastovMonument Prony Prokopovna and Golohvastov located on Andrew's descent in Kiev at the very beginning close to St Andrew's Church Monument came here in 1999 He is dedicated to the heroes of the famous Soviet comedy "Chasing Two Hares" by the way is...
- The building of the former church of St. CatherineThe building of the former church of St Catherine is located on Kontraktova Square in Kiev The church was founded by the Greek community of the city in 1738 Brick building on the site of a wooden chapel was built over the years 1739 1941 First... Kontraktova Square, 2
- St. Andrew's ChurchPearl of the Baroque St Andrew's Church greets visitors Andrew's descent in Kiev The church lies on the site of St Andrew's bastion Starokievsky fortress in 1744 before the arrival of Elizabeth I in Kiev According to legend St Andrew erected on ... Andriivskyi uzviz, 23
- Sofiivska Borschahivka
- Petropavlivska Borschahivka