Lake District Manzherok
- Manzherok, Russia
- By Chuysk south, near the village of Manzherok need to turn left on the uphill road to the village Ozernoye. Left out of the village road, going
- Manzherokskoe lake located in the foothills of cyanosis cyanosis and Baby, two kilometers from the Chu tract on the right bank of the Katun. At this point the valley of the river Katun expands to several kilometers to the east, forming a plateau, on which there is a lake. The main part of the shores of Lake swampy, convenient access to the water is only on the northwestern coast, where the road.
Lake neighborhood famous for unique soft natural conditions that allow vegetatsyyu neharakternyh many plants in this region. For example, in July, large areas of the lake are covered with blooming white lilies. Of the exotic plants in the lake remained Manzherokskom listed in the Red Book of water chestnut Rogulnik (chylіm), which floats in the flowering period on the surface and sinks to the bottom as they mature. The lake water is taste and odor, but it is suitable for drinking and even has healing properties. In 1996, the lake Manzherokskomu officially granted the status of a natural monument.
- Lake ManzherokskoeManzherokskoe lake located on the right bank of the Katun River in the foothills of cyanosis It is a popular tourist destination In 1996 the lake was given the status of a natural monument The lake covers an area of 38 hectares is different...
- Chairlift in the Lake ManzherokChairlift in the Lake Manzherok located in the heart of the Gorno Altai in the ski resort Opened recently the resort is developing intensively Now it employs four chair lift which is the winter  season to lift the tourists to the viewing...
- Ski resort "Manzherok"Altai Manzherok resort is located on the shore of the lake of the same name c at the foot of the mountain called Small cyanosis The complex began to work in 2010 it is currently under active development and expansion of infrastructure Climb the...
- Source Argens-SuuSource "Arjan Suu" State Natural Monument located 7 kilometers from Manzherok He is one of the most popular sources of the Altai Mountains Spring water enriched with silver copper and mineral impurities it is long and does not deteriorate ...
- The village ManzherokManzherok village in Maiminsky district of the Altai Republic is located on the banks of the river Katun This is a small village in the beautiful natural surroundings in 1875 became one of the largest settlements of Altai In the village there is an...
- Tavdinsky karst arch.Tavdinsky caves or as they are called Taldinskie cave a system of thirty caves karst origin is located in the Altai Republic on the border Maiminsky area Despite the fact that the cave entrances are on the steep cliffs and rocks   most of them... Izvestkovyj
- Stone GnomeStone gnome is in Tavdinsky caves located on the left bank of the Katun almost opposite stands on Chuiski village Lime It is the largest of the caves Tavdinsky with the lyrical name "Maiden's Tears" The name of the cave due to the fact that even in... Izvestkovyj
- Chui Deer stoneAltai region is known for unusual views of monuments stone broads They portrayed soldiers and treated near the sacrificial hills The appearance of such monuments refers to the VI IX centuries In the Altai Mountains have been identified more than 30... Souzga
- Taldinskie caveTaldinskie cave a unique natural monument a complex of three dozen caves located in the karst area on the left bank of the Katun River on the border Maiminsky district of the Altai Republic and Altai Krai The length of the cliffs with caves 5 km... Izvestkovyj
- Bridge of AiOf Ai bridge over Katun connects the Altai Territory and the Altai Republic His wooden floor looks somewhat antiquated today but the city has served the people faithfully since 1978 He was the only crossing that led to the famous warm  Aya Lake... Souzga
- Lake AychonokLake Aychonok guarantees tour scenic views and warm water The lake is a popular spot for fishing It is located 6 kilometers from Lake Aya The lake Aychonok organize individual and group tours and those who want to save go to Aychonku yourself It... Katun
- Artificial lake Blue KatunArtificial turquoise lake appeared in 2003 It is an area of seven hectares It is big enough to accommodate several thousand guests The water temperature in the lake in summer rises to 23 degrees Depth in some places to five  m This is the... Katun
- Mountain Bloody Finger in the Altai regionMountain Devil's finger is on the territory of Kamensky district of the Altai Territory in the valley of the river Iset Gore is one of the favorite destinations of tourists who happened to be on the lake Aya Climb to the cleavage does not cause any... Katun
- Federal bridge over the river KatunFederal bridge over the river Katun modern car and pedestrian bridge in the Altai Republic which is an important transport facilities and contributes to the development of tourism in the county It connects two important Russian highway Chuiski... Katun
- Island-rock "Bear"During the rafting on the Katun River tourists can see a small massive cliff The curved shape of the island resembles a bear's back No wonder this island rock was called "The Bear Rocky shores almost devoid of vegetation only a few small trees adorn... Katun
- ThAya freshwater lake located in the Altai region of the Altai Territory in a hollow on the left bank of the river Katun The name of the lake taken from the Turkic language "ah" Turkic means "month" The lake does have a crescent shape The area of... Aya
- Aya LakeThe first lake which is found at the entrance to the Mountain Altai Aya Lake It is located 25 km from the Gorno Altai From the Chu tract to the lake through the river Katun thrown suspension of Ai cities The lake is very picturesque on all sides... Aya
- Katun river in the Altai MountainsKatun River the largest river of the Altai Mountains Its name comes from the Altai word "Kadyn" which means "mistress" "Mrs" The length of the river 688 miles The river originates on the southern slopes of Belukha mountain valley crosses Uimon... Aya
- Lake Saryachik in Ulagan passThe lake is in Sariachik Ulagansky area of the Altai Republic We can see it from the road Aktas Ulagan which is located at 100 200 meters from Ulagan pass Sariachik lake is at an altitude of two kilometers above sea level Directly to its ... Gorno-Altajsk
- Mountain RyeFrom the mountain rye or Arzhanov (Arjan means "source") offers a magnificent view of the North Chui ridge one of the highest ridges of the Altai Sayanskі mountain system and intermountain basins "Kurai steppe " Rye height reaches 2 027 meters... Gorno-Altajsk
- Kamyshlinsky FallsKamyshlinsky Falls is based on the left tributary of the Katun River the river Kamyshlov Since 1996 the waterfall was awarded the status of a natural monument of the Altai Republic It is a popular tourist destination which is located in the lower... Barangol
- Of Ai suspension bridge across the river KatunOf Ai suspension bridge across the river Katun is one of the attractions of the Altai Territory It got its name from the village of Aya and the eponymous lake on the left bank of the river The bridge is very popular among tourists as it leads to the... Gorno-Altajsk
- Monument to the fighters who fell in the struggle for the establishment of Soviet power in the Altai ...Monument to the fighters who died in the struggle for the establishment of Soviet power in the Altai Mountains established in memory of the events of the civil war in Russia in particular about the bloody battles between the wives of the Volunteer... Gorno-Altajsk
- National Museum of the AV Anokhin Gorno-National Museum of the AV Anokhin one of the oldest institutions of the Republic of Altai Began its existence in 1918 it presents the best exposition of the first ethnographers Altai The museum contains a huge amount of graphic works by the popular... Gorno-Altajsk