- Ilinskaya, Russia
- Argun, Republic of Chechenia, Russia
- Argun - mountain meandering river, the presence of which in the forest gorge allowed to build on its coast Chechens are many villages and other houses. The river is 148 kilometers, it is in the Big River Terek.
The northern slopes of the Greater Caucasus mountain range to the glaciers formed Argun. It also flows into the river before Sharoargun plain, the so-called "Argun gate."
On the banks of the river built many mansions, and in the lower reaches of the eponymous town of Argun, founded in the XVIII century.
In addition to the Chechen Republic, Argun and passes through the territory of Georgia. In particular, in the northeast of the Georgian region of Khevsureti. The local population, Khevsurs, is breeding cattle, farming and sheep.
Next Argun River empties into the large Sunzha and Terek, and then into the Caspian Sea.
- Stadium "Ahmad Arena" in GroznyStadiums "Ahmad Arena" is one of the largest sports facilities of its kind in Russia and it is located in the city of Grozny the capital of the Chechen Republic This large scale by any measure the object is part of a sports complex named after... Duba-Yurt
- Grozny AirportGrozny airport which opened in 1938 is an international airport and civil aviation It has one runway length of 2 500 meters It is equipped with a course glіsadnay and lighting systems and automated weather system that makes it possible to take the... Groznyj
- Temple of Archangel Michael in GroznyTemple of Archangel Michael Orthodox church located in Grozny The temple was founded Tserskae Cossacks in the XIX century construction began in 1868 and ended in 1890 The church is a building with three domes with adjacent bell tower with  the... Pionerskoe
- Mosque "Heart of Chechnya" in GroznyMosque "Heart of Chechnya" in Grozny the largest mosque in Russia one of the largest in Europe and in the world Construction of the mosque lasted two years from 2006 to 2008 Inauguration Mosque on October 17 2008 Mosques have named Akhmad Kadyrov... Pionerskoe
- The memorial complex "Walk of Fame" in GroznyThe memorial complex "Walk of Fame" in Grozny is one of the most unique monuments in Chechnya It was opened in 2010 for the 65th anniversary of the grand victory in the Great Patriotic War The complex is located in the center of Grozny on the site... Groznyj
Weather in Ilinskaya