Restaurant Asia de Cuba
- London, United Kingdom
- 45 Saint Martin's Lane, London WC2N 4HX, UK
- +44 +44 20 7300 5588
- Famous restaurant Asia de Cuba, located in London, is at the fashionable Hotel St. Martins Lane. This restaurant opened in 1999 by the famous restaurateur Jeffrey Chodorow, is both Asian and Latin American cuisine.
In the interior of the restaurant is reasonable to combine chic and industrial style. This eclectic interior white surfaces combined with specially designed furniture by Philippe Starck, without bulbs cool, columns decorated with intricate paintings.
The chef Franz Shinagl presents to customers such unusual dishes like Chinese cabbage with banana and honey, dumplings with beef and mango, toasted with cream sauce, chicken in Cuba with avocado and coconut rice, baked pot pork with rice wine and soy, Shanghai noodles, lotus root chips, Cuban layer cake, as well as many other equally exotic dishes.
- Pub The HarpPub The Harp in 2011 the annual competition was voted best bar not only in London but throughout the UK It is located in the heart of the capital and is visible from afar thanks to baskets with blooming petunias that adorn its porch In the menu you...
- Cafe Pret a MangerPret a Manger a large English chain fast food restaurant The first institution Pret a Manger opened in London in 1986 Its owners college friends Sinclair and Julian had never been in the business like to offer office workers who want  snack at...
- National Portrait GalleryThe National Portrait Gallery is an art gallery in London which brought together a collection of portraits of historically important and famous British people This was the first gallery in the world at the time of its opening in 1856 In 1896 the...
- Church of St. Martin in the FieldsChurch of Sts Martin in the Fields built and named in honor of St Martin of Tours in the 13th century She really was located in between the fields and Vestministrom City The current church was built in 1722 1724 in the neoclassical style Gibbs Jays...
- Restaurant RulesRules restaurant got its name in honor of businessman Thomas Rula who opened a small oyster bar which gradually developed into one of the busiest restaurants in London The restaurant's interior resembles a classic English manor  the reign of... Charing Cross
- National GalleryBritish National Gallery was founded in 1824 and has one of the best collections of Western European painting which contains almost all the paintings of great artists as well as provides all the schools of European painting To date  Gallery...
- The Ivy RestaurantThe Ivy restaurant is located in London's Covent Garden The restaurant offers modern British cuisine This trendy modern and very popular restaurant a place where better to book a few weeks Many celebrities love it  to attend The restaurant... Covent Garden
- Bronze lionsBronze lions at the foot of the column Admiral Nelson created from the guns of the French navy received victorious admiral during sea battles In 1867 the unit had been melted by Edwin Landseer four statues and installed as a symbol of the British...
- Museum Association of OphthalmologistsMuseum Association of Ophthalmologists in the UK the largest museum in the world dedicated to optics It was founded in 1901 and today it houses more than 10 000 different items including points there are more than 2 thousand   Museum... Charing Cross
- Fountains in Trafalgar SquareFountains in Trafalgar Square one of the main attractions in London Eastern and western fountains are named Betty Lord (Lord Beatty) and Lord Jellicoe (Lord Jellicoe) These fountains are not luxurious but perfect for the entire architectural...
- Trafalgar SquareTrafalgar Square the center of London There are three main streets converge Westminster Strand Whitehall and the Mall In the center is the famous monument a column with a statue of Admiral Nelson at the top It was erected in honor of England's...
- Restaurant "Joy King Lau"Chinese Restaurant "Joy King Lau" located in London offers Cantonese cuisine The restaurant was opened in the 1990s Located on the 4 floor of the restaurant is pleasantly surprising original interior good food and quite affordable prices The... Piccadilly Circus
- Covent GardenCovent Garden an area in central London its name comes from the place here before the vegetable market Currently Covent Garden is a popular shopping and vibrant tourist attraction There are beautiful historic buildings and entertainment venues... Covent Garden
- Restaurant "Gordons Wine Bar"Restaurant "Gordons Wine Bar" with a bar located in London 300 meters from Trafalgar Square It was opened in 1890 The interior is stylized as old tavern sooty arches wooden walls are covered with old newspaper clippings rough stools   Some... Charing Cross
- ChinatownHere you can feel yourself in China Chinese signs everywhere everywhere Chinese markets with spices and Chinese food as well as a house decorated with oriental ornaments This little piece of China is located in the heart of the English Soho  ... Soho
- The CityCity a surprising combination of past and future tradition and innovation Only here and nowhere else in the UK you can not see the neighboring skyscrapers and historic castles frantic pace of life economists and measured walk travelers City...
- Royal Opera House, LondonIf the main London Theatre Royal Drury was the famous Lane Legally it is a society on equal footing where the smaller part of the unit belonged to the troupe and large some thing to talk to Christopher Rich Taking advantage of his position   he... Covent Garden
- Club Cafe de ParisClub Cafe de Paris is as legendary as legendary figures there were Dorothy Dandridge Marlene Dietrich Harry Gold Harry Roy Ken Johnson and this is not an exhaustive list Its popular club is obliged to high society of England whose members have... Piccadilly Circus
- Restaurant "Simpson-in-the-Strand"«Simpson's in the Strand» one of the most famous London restaurant which opened on the site in 1828 His visitors were the major representatives of literature and art as Vincent Van Gogh Charles Dickens Conan Doyle George Bernard Shaw  and... Charing Cross
- Whitehall StreetCentral London Whitehall originates from the British Parliament and ends Trafalgar Square Street directly associated with the British government Street name comes from the name of a large Whitehall Palace which used to be on the street but in 1698... Charing Cross
- Museum RipleyThe museum founder Robert Ripley was a passionate artist a great athlete and had a restless curiosity Traveling around the world he collected an amazing unusual and fun facts that form the basis of the museum "Believe  want to No! " In the... Piccadilly Circus
- Novello TheatreNovella is a striking landmark theater in London It was opened in 1905 as the Waldorf Theatre Last reconstruction and modernization of the facilities took place in 2005 after which the theater was fixed for the current name Four story building is... Covent Garden
- Arbutus RestaurantRestaurant Arbutus is one of the expensive restaurants European cuisine which has won a Michelin star It is located close to the famous theater "Soho" The restaurant's interior is rather laconic neutral colors wooden furniture simple and elegant... Soho
- Floridita barFeel the spirit of Latin America visiting one of the most famous bars in London Floridita Bar which is located in the heart of London Here you can enjoy cocktails in the unique Cuban recipe This gorgeous bar also offers you unlimited  selection... Soho
- Charing Cross
- Covent Garden
- South Bank
- Tottenham Court Road
- St James's
- City of Westminster
- New Scotland Yard (Metropolitan Police)