Barcomis Deli Restaurant
- Berlin, Germany
- 21 Sophienstrasse, 2nd Courtyard, 10178 Berlin, Germany
- Restaurant Barcomis Deli - good German restaurant, decorated in the national spirit. The food here is tasty and generous. Food prices are inexpensive, affordable to any client. Service prompt and courteous staff. The institution has an outdoor terrace for a pleasant pastime open air.
The restaurant serves German cuisine. You can try the sandwiches and meat dishes such as grilled sausages. The restaurant also have a large selection of juices, coffee and lemonade, and more - a variety of cakes and pastries that are sure to enjoy the children.
You can safely recommend this family restaurant to anyone who wants to eat in the comfort of your home and pay for cheap food.
- Cafe "Altes Europa"Cafe "Cafe Altes Europa" a small and very cozy establishment located in the center of Berlin The interior is decorated beautifully clearly a traditional German precision the atmosphere in the cafe offers a pleasant and quiet Here you can get...
- Hackesche HöfeHackesche Höfe is the largest architectural complex of indoor courtyard throughout Germany This is part of Shpandauskogo suburb Mitte district of Berlin since 1972 an architectural monument Was first opened September 23 1906 in front of Hackesche... Berlin Mitte
- New Synagogue BerlinNew Synagogue is a magnificent religious structure in the Eastern Moorish style built at the end of the last century on the site of the old synagogue destroyed by 60 years of the XIX century From the old building was only dome strange beauty ... Berlin Mitte
- Monsieur Vong RestaurantMonsier Vong inexpensive restaurant Vietnamese cuisine in which all the exotic dishes are delicate and refined taste and awaken the appetite and imagination The restaurant selected delicacies from the rich Vietnamese cuisine spectacular flavors...
- Restaurant "Bandol""Bandol Sur Mer" quite a small restaurant but with some pretensions to grandeur And I must say justified claim The menu offers a large selection of French cuisine as well as a large selection of fine wines The interior is decorated quite original... Prenzlauer Berg Bezirk
- Embankment of the River SpreeThe Spree River flows through the eastern part of Germany crossing Berlin in its different parts Embankment of the River Spree a great place for walking in the warm season On the waterfront offers a beautiful view of the sights of the capital of... Berlin Mitte
- Museum Island: Bode MuseumBode Museum looks markedly different from the "neighbors" who are on the Museum Island Completed in neobarochny style by Ernst von Ine he seemed a dome above the surface of the water and is seen as a small island who is connected to  With the... Unter den Linden
- Museum of Prehistory and Early HistoryMuseum of Prehistory and Early History in Berlin from 2009 is located on Museum Island Earlier (1960 2009 years) it was located in the Schloss Charlottenburg The museum was founded in 1930 it included the archaeological finds of Heinrich Schliemann... Berlin Mitte
- Sculptural composition "Bathers on the Spree"Sculptural composition "Bathers on the Spree" is located on the banks of the River Spree in Berlin It was created to reflect the true beauty of the female body About this sculptural group little is known but because it is in front of Berlin ... Berlin Mitte
- Akvadiv in BerlinAkvadiv a cylindrical marine aquarium height of 16 meters which is located in the center of Berlin in the courtyard of a five star hotel "Radisson" In the center of it all runs a two story elevator shaft with a transparent elevator where passengers... Berlin Mitte
- Museum Island: New MuseumFirst New Museum was conceived as a continuation of the old so the exhibits were so many that they simply did not fit in the same building but eventually became the New Museum of independent part of the Museum Island The museum has a large... Berlin Mitte
- Museum Island: Antique collection BerlinAntique collection one of the parts Pergamskaga Museum of Berlin located on Museum Island However the Assembly does not fully owned Pergamskі Museum and is divided in turn has two parts the second of which is under the tutelage of the old... Berlin Mitte
- Museum Island, Egyptian Museum of BerlinEgyptian Museum originated in the XVIII century from private collections of art of the Prussian kings Alexander von Humboldt recommended to establish a single collection fund which would be stored all antiquity and it happened first in Berlin in... Berlin Mitte
- Museum Island: Old National GalleryBerlin National Gallery was founded about one and a half centuries ago and is rich in German art collection All Fund Gallery is a few separate buildings and is divided into epochs in the Old National Gallery  Art of the XIX century the New... Berlin Mitte
- Museum Island: Pergamon MuseumPergamskі museum was built on sketches Alfred Messel Ludwig Hoffman svіtch during 1910 1930 years In the museum building has significant excavation finds including a frieze Pergamskaga altar However an unreliable foundation construction soon led... Berlin Mitte
- Museum Island: Old MuseumOld Museum presents visitors to its collection of ancient art of ancient Rome and ancient Greece The museum is housed in a neoclassical building built in 1830 by Karl Friedrich Shynkel to house the art collection of the family  Kings of Prussia... Berlin Mitte
- Restaurant "Maxwell"Maxwell restaurant is located in a beautiful historic building of the late XIX century In summer take out the patio which is equipped with a cozy terrace Inside the rooms are decorated with wood paneling and antique chandeliers Maxwell specializes... Prenzlauer Berg Bezirk
- St. Mary's Church in BerlinSt Mary's Church one of the oldest of the existing churches located in Berlin Germany Is one of the six medieval churches which are located in the historic center of Berlin Located on the street of Karl Liebknecht For the first time the church was... Berlin Mitte
- Berlin CathedralBerlin Cathedral is the Protestant church not only in Berlin but in the whole of Germany as well as one of the main attractions of Berlin The cathedral is located on Museum Island (north end of the island to Shpreeinzel  River Spree in Berlin... Berlin Mitte
- DDR MuseumDDR Museum is an interactive museum in the center of Berlin His exposition located in the former East German government district right on the river Spree opposite the Berlin Cathedral Museum exhibition tells the story of everyday life  residents... Berlin Mitte
- Restaurant AlpenstueckThis bright and clean restaurant will make visitors only good impression Tourists and locals alike will appreciate the national cuisine which consists of delicious sausages from the present without additives meat fragrant and fresh pastries and... Prenzlauer Berg Bezirk
- Skyscraper Haus des Berliner VerlagesSkyscraper Haus des Berliner Verlages located in the German capital the city of Berlin was built in 1970 1973 years by the architect Karl Ernst flock Rainer Hanslick and Gunther Derdau The building was designed for the Berlin publishing house Office...
- Trading Gallery KaufhofGallery Kaufhof one of the newest shopping centers in Europe Its interior combines the seemingly incompatible classics and modern In an area of 36 thousand square meters housed exclusive brand stores a visit which reminds visit  in the...
- Art center "Tacheles"Art Center "Tahles" is the most famous Berlin squats which is located in the city center at the intersection of Oranienburger Straße and Frydryhshtrase This illegal employment abandoned room which hosts numerous exhibitions free  painters... Unter den Linden
- Berlin Mitte
- Unter den Linden
- Potsdamer Platz
- Kottbusser Tor
- Prenzlauer Berg