- Maslovo, Russia
- Sadovnicheskaya 82, p. 2, Moscow
- +7 (495) 969-21-13
- The first restaurant was opened Correa's in 2003 and ever since has won the love and trust of many thousands of visitors. Correa's now located at 9 locations in different parts of Moscow.
The restaurant uses only fresh products and weekly pleases visitors with a new menu, while not forgetting the long-loved masterpieces. In Correa's regular tasting new dishes and wines.
Here you can order food from a restaurant or stay in, selecting one of the many tables. You will enjoy the atmosphere surrounded by attentive staff and interesting guests.
The restaurant offers European cuisine.
- House of MusicHouse music on the red hills ten storey house with a total area of about 42 thousand square meters meters built in 2002 on the initiative of the Moscow Government and the outstanding musician Vladimir Spivakov House of music has become a...
- Big Krasnokholmsky BridgeBig Krasnokholmsky bridge is a single span steel arch pontoon which connects the two banks of the Moscow River It is located on the Garden Ring road its between Lower Krasnokholmskaya streets and Taganka Square The authors of the project  was a...
- Theater Museum. Bakhrushin in MoscowTheater Museum Bakhrushin which is located in the city of Moscow on the street Bakhrushin Bakhrushin AA founded in 1989 He was a renowned philanthropist and Russian merchant Great Soviet Encyclopedia Theatre Museum is characterized as the largest in... Uspenskoe
- Hall Museum "Lenin Funeral Train"Hall Museum "Lenin Funeral Train" is in Paveletsky station The museum exposition replaces a single exhibit a steam locomotive U 127 prychapnym wagon After the death of Vladimir Lenin the composition of the body of the leader of the revolution... Uspenskoe
- House-museum of Fedor KonyukhovHouse Museum in Moscow Fedor Konyukhov is located on the street Kozhevnicheskaya This is the most interesting place on the life and achievements of the great Russian traveler Fedor Konyukhov Filippovich born in 1951 is a writer author  nine... Uspenskoe
- Metro Station "Paveletskaya"Station "Paveletskaya" refers to Zamoskvoretskaya Moscow subway lines It is located between the stations "Avtozavodskaya" and "Navakuznetskaya" in the metropolitan area now serving the Central Administrative District The station has the status of an... Uspenskoe
- St. Basil's Cathedral in NovokuznetskSt Basil's Cathedral in Novokuznetsk staraverskі this temple which belongs to the Russian Old Orthodox Church Construction of the temple fell on the period after 1905 when it was declared a manifesto on religious tolerance This has created a... Uspenskoe
- Profitable House LA EngelbrechtProfitable House L Engelbrecht was built in 1910 by architect N Dobrokhotov These apartment buildings with apartments for renting built in the period from 1890 to 1910 when the entire building was erected in the style of "modern" Therefore most...
- KP Mansion BakhrushinaKP Mansion Bakhrushina located deep in Novokuznetsk street now serving This estate is represented by a beautiful house which was built in an eclectic style KP Mansion Bakhrushina fenced with beautiful gate which is located  lodge Nondescript two...
- Kozhevnicheskaya street in MoscowKozhevnicheskaya street in central Moscow passes through two regions between Paveletskaya Zamoskvorechie and Danіlaўskі connects Paveletskiy squares and streets Kozhevnicheskiy Vrazhek Street name appeared in the XVIII century At that time the... Uspenskoe
- Paveletsky StationPaveletsky Station passenger terminal railway station Moscow Passenger Paveletskaya one of nine railway stations in Moscow The station was built in 1900 by architect A Krasovsky to serve Ryazan Ural Railway Serving 12 most populated provinces of... Uspenskoe
- Church of St. Nicholas in the Kuznetsk settlementOrthodox church of St Nicholas in the Kuznetsk settlement refers to Moskvoretsko dean of the Moscow City diocese The church is now serving geographically belongs to the Central Administrative District of Moscow This temple  one of the few...
- Novokuznetskaya street in MoscowAt the heart of the historic district of Moscow Zamoskvoreche passes street Navakuznetskaya which until 1922 was called Kuznetsk Street name comes from the Kuznetsk settlement which was located near the church of St Nicholas (XV century) Street...
- Cafe "apricot" PaveletskayaCafe "ўrukaў" Paveletskaya a cafe with Uzbek cuisine and eastern style interior refers to the "apricot café" located near the metro station "Paveletskaya" It is also called "Teahouse of Khiva "Cafe "ўrukaў" Paveletskaya is located in a separate... Uspenskoe
- Monument Ğabdulla TuqayMonument Gabdulla toucan excellent tatarskamu national poet literary critic translator and essayist was opened April 26 2011 at the intersection of Novokuznetskaya Street and Tatar alley in the city of Moscow The ceremonial opening of the sculpture... Moscow
- Taganskaya prisonFirst Taganskaya prison served some home work for prisoners There are many workshops turning metalwork sewing binding There was even a printing press In the days of the October Revolution in prison began to put political prisoners   Since the...
- Sadovnicheskaya street in MoscowSadovnicheskaya street is now serving in the area in the city of Moscow The length of the street is two kilometers away Sadovnicheskaya street runs between the street and the Lower Baltchug Krasnokholmskaya street The street runs through the middle...
- Manor TselibeevyhTselibeevih Manor was built in Moscow on Novokuznetskaya Street which until 1922 was known Kuznetsk street The estate was built in the so called period of post in the first half of the XIX century Manor Tselibeevih was a typical urban estate of the... Moscow
- Urban homestead SG Protopopova - VS Tatishcheva - UrusovoUrban homestead SG Pratapopava VS Tatischev Urusov an object of cultural heritage of regional significance This extant beautiful house was built in 1900 1902 by the architects V Sherwood and GA Gelrihom Nowadays this building is  the residence... Moscow
- Metro Station "Tagansky"Moscow metro station "Taganskaya" is located between the "Kursk" and "Paveletskaya" stations on the Circle Line The station was opened in 1950 on the eponymous square "Taganskaya" is a pylon station with three arches at a depth of 53 meters It was...
- Bakery "Volkonsky"Bakery chain "Volkonskie" is successfully developing a line of traditional bakeries in Russia which began its "path" in 2005 This is a family business the creators of which are husband and wife Stephanie Alexander and Garez The basic concept of... Moscow
- Temple of the Mother of God "The Sign" Novospassky MonasteryTemple of the Mother of God "The Sign" was built in the classical style is situated at a location nearby Navaspask monastery The church set an icon which shows the Virgin Mary with her hands raised who holds the baby and an icon of sorts ... Uspenskoe
- Bunker №42Unique object "Bunker number 42" The Cold War Museum) is located in Moscow at a depth of 65 meters If it was one of the most secret military facilities of the USSR It was designed in 1940 and built in 1950 on the orders of IV Stalin in order to...
- Trinity Temple in VishniacChurch of the Holy Trinity in Vishnyakov became popular in 1642 located at the corner of the street and Pjatnitskoj Vіshnyakoўskіm alley Construction goes through several stages the first was built in 1630 due to the settlement of the city arrows... Moscow
- Monument to the 400th anniversary of the Romanov dynasty in MoscowMonument to the 400th anniversary of the Romanov dynasty was consecrated by Patriarch Kirill On the monument depicts the first Russian Tsar of the Romanov dynasty Emperor of Russia Nicholas II Alexandrovich They are in the hands of the Fedorov... Uspenskoe