- Tribeca, United States
- 145 West Broadway
New York, NY 10013, United States
- +1 (212) 233-0507
- One of the most popular venues in New York features a restaurant "Odeon", located on the corner of a residential building in the city center. It was opened in 1985 and immediately made a huge splash. The menu features a variety of dishes of the American and French cuisine, as well as fusion cuisine. This combination is very unusual for these places.
The interior of the restaurant "Odeon" in the style of retro, getting here is transferred to the last century. From the ceiling hang round glass chandeliers, and the walls are decorated with pictures of retro celebrities. In the hall there are many decorative elements, including there are antique books, dishes, typewriters and piano. There is always live music in the evenings sometimes arrange celebrations, which invited local talented youth.
Visit the restaurant "Odeon" you can and without an appointment, but as there is usually crowded, it's better to take care of ordering a table in advance. Prices are affordable compared with other agencies in New York. For lunch, you will have to pay an average of about 20-30 euros. For regular customers at the restaurant "Odeon" discounts.
- Restaurant "Bouley"Restaurant "Bouley" is one of the most popular places among the elite and the "golden" youth in New York It is located on the street Duane Street between Greenwich Street and Tribeca Street His owner is David Bouley who works part is the chef  ...
- Neighborhood Downtown in New York CityDowntown in New York is the southern part of the island of Manhattan Received its name because on the map occupies the lower part of the island (from the English Down "bottom") All that is above is called respectively Midtown ("average city") and... New York City
- Tribeca neighborhoodTribeca very expensive and prestigious neighborhood of lower Manhattan home to not only ordinary citizens but also some Hollywood celebrities TriBeCa short for Triangle Below Canal Street located in the territorial triangle below Canal Street...
- Restaurant "Corton"If you are a connoisseur of French cuisine then turn your attention to a wonderful restaurant "Corton" located on the street West Broadway in New York It was opened in 1985 under the direction of restaurateur Drew Nieporent and chef Paul Librandta...
- Museum of the amazing thingsMuseum of amazing things in New York few people know However it offers in 2013 for 15 new and unique exhibitions You can visit the exhibition is very unusual for example objects invented by prisoners in US jails and even lost an exhibition  in... New York City
- St. Paul's ChapelChapel of St Paul has a long history However the tragic events experienced Chapel September 11 2001 Despite its location right in front of the former twin towers of the World Trade Center this chapel is not affected Many  Lower Manhattan...
- New York Supreme CourtNew York Supreme Court was built in 1927 Last reconstruction of facilities in 2005 only emphasized its original splendor This magnificent building is indeed a masterpiece of architectural creativity It is made on  Project American architect Guy... Chinatown
- 9/11 Memorial9/11 Memorial a powerful reminder of the loss of life in a single day on American soil including rescue personnel in American history According to official data in the terrible day on September 11 in 2001 there were killed about 100 Russians whose... Battery Park City
- National September 11 Memorial & MuseumThe National September 11 Memorial is a tribute of remembrance and honor to the nearly 3 000 people killed in the terror attacks of September 11 2001 at the World Trade Center site near Shanksville Pa and at the Pentagon as well as the six people... Battery Park City
- SoHoResidential area located in Manhattan Covers an area of Houston Street in the north to Canal Street to the south and from Lafayette Street in the east to Varick Street on the west Famous for its XIX century building with cast iron elements the... SoHo
- New York ChinatownChinatown in New York City is one of the largest Chinatowns outside of Asia It is located in the southern part of Manhattan just north of the financial district in the vicinity of Little Italy Quarter of the population is estimated at 100 thousand... Chinatown
- Italian Quarter of New YorkIn New York as in many other American cities has its own Little Italy so called in the United States urban neighborhoods populated mostly by Italians New York Italian enclave located in lower Manhattan near the street  Mulberry Street At the... Little Italy
- Zolotohranilische the Federal Reserve BankFederal Reserve Bank in New York a place that is interesting to visit not only to people whose profession is closely linked with money but also ordinary tourists who dream of even the corner of his eyes to look at the holy of holies the repository... Wall Street
- BroadwayBroadway bright and very famous street Today Broadway theaters and is associated with musicals This is not surprising since the area from 43 to 50 streets is really a great many of these institutions Every day you can watch the crowd wanting to see... Chinatown
- Little ItalyA former area of residence of immigrants from Italy in Manhattan in New York City The most famous example of the Italian quarter in the United States It was long thought was synonymous with slums and ghettos In Little Italy during the Great... Little Italy
- Museum of American FinanceMuseum of American Finance in New York can visit each Its easy to find on Wall Street in the former Bank of New York not far from the exchange Ticket cost about $ 8 for adults $ 5 for seniors and students Tickets can be purchased online at  the... Wall Street
- Restaurant "Blue Ribbon Sushi"Restaurant "Blue Ribbon Sushi" a great place for those who are fans of Japanese cuisine Restaurant on the ground floor of an apartment house on the street Selivan Street Once inside you will be pleasantly surprised by the interior people here at... Greenwich Village
- Bronze bull on Wall StreetBronze Bull New York a huge monument of 3 4 meters in length and 4 9 meters in height It is believed that if you rub his impressive genitals as well as horns and hooves then you are guaranteed a lifelong wealth and prosperity In spite of ... Wall Street
- Restaurant "Back Forty West"Restaurant "Back Forty West" is one of the most popular establishments in New York whose menu features traditional American cuisine The facility is located on the corner of a residential house on the street Prince Street At the entrance to the... SoHo
- Prada boutique on BroadwayPrada a popular network of boutiques in New York One of the famous brand shops located on Broadway Chain stores Prada is famous for the story of creation high end models and friendly staff The interior of the first floor of the boutique Broadway... SoHo
- Wall StreetWall Street a small street in New York that goes from Broadway to the waterfront which offers a picturesque view of the East River This street is the historic center of the city's financial district Many of the buildings are located here retain ... Wall Street
- Bowery StreetBauer the street of the same area in the district of Manhattan in New York stretches south of Chatham Square north to Cooper Square In the XVII century on the street is one of the first highways in Manhattan which leads to the farm Governor... Little Italy
- Alexander Hamilton Customs HouseAlexander Hamilton Customs House in New York built in 1907 is one of the most important historic buildings of the city Its luxurious façade in the neoclassical style by the famous architect Cass Gilbert The building is richly decorated with ornate... Wall Street
- Stone StreetStone Street a tiny alley cobblestone hidden among the skyscrapers of Lower Manhattan Everyone who comes here feels that moved a couple of centuries past Stone Street a street was named in 1660 Brewers is the first paved street in New York Today... Wall Street
- New York City
- Battery Park City
- Governor Alfred E Smith Houses
- Wall Street
- Downtown Manhattan
- Knickerbocker Village
- Little Italy
- Hester - Allen Turnkey Housing