Restaurant-Pub Brauhaus Georgbraeu
- Nikolaiviertel, Germany
- Spreeufer 4
- +49 +49 30 2424244
- Restaurant Brauhaus Georgbraeu - incredibly cheap pub-restaurant with German cuisine.
Located in the heart of Berlin, this restaurant is rightly enjoys an excellent reputation of the cheapest and at the same time the most upscale restaurant-pub capital of Germany. Incredibly delicious food and even more delicious beer attracts crowds this place locals and tourists alike. In addition, beer and aynsbaynd there are only 10 euros. In terms of local prices is virtually free.
Visitors pub-restaurant can comfortably accommodate both in the room and on one of the long benches under the awning - on the street. Long tables and benches paired 10-20 people allow this is where young people gather and friends, who decided relax after a day of work or on the weekends. Efficient waiters in long aprons green joking are in the hands of 10 beers at a time.
- Restaurant "Mutter Hoppe"Mutter Hoppe one of the best restaurants which offers a real home German cuisine Go hungry here to do the impossible Classical German cuisine itself is very satisfying and in the format of homemade dishes and can be confusing at all  you with...
- Restaurant ReinhardsThis restaurant is an American style 20s with nostalgic music in the background and offers visitors all the usual delicious European cuisine On food is high enough but the taste and pleasant atmosphere are worth it Beautiful interior places is...
- Quarter NikolaiviertelNikolaiviertel is a historic district of Mitte district of Berlin which is bordered by the River Spree in the east History quarter begins with the Middle Ages when the church was built of St Nicholas in the late style On the 700th anniversary of the...
- Island ShpreeinzelShpreeinzel island located on the River Spree in Berlin's Mitte district To date its northern part is called the "Museum Island" and is included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site In the central part of the island during the Middle Ages was a large... Alt-Koelln
- Gateway MyulendammGateway Myulendamm was created to regulate and facilitate river traffic which provide areas of the city building materials and food Three hundred years ago in Berlin began to build locks and watermills Gateway Myulendamm considered one of the most...
- Red Town HallRed Town Hall is located in the heart of Berlin Government House got its name from the color of brick which decorated the facade of the building A majestic old building built in the second half of the XIX century stands out against the...
- DDR MuseumDDR Museum is an interactive museum in the center of Berlin His exposition located in the former East German government district right on the river Spree opposite the Berlin Cathedral Museum exhibition tells the story of everyday life  residents... Berlin Mitte
- Fountain "Neptune" in BerlinFountain "Neptune" one of the main attractions of Berlin Situated between the Red Town Hall and Marienkirche "Neptune" one of the oldest and most beautiful fountains of Berlin and Germany Author Fountain famous German architect and painter Karl ... Berlin Mitte
- Berlin CathedralBerlin Cathedral is the Protestant church not only in Berlin but in the whole of Germany as well as one of the main attractions of Berlin The cathedral is located on Museum Island (north end of the island to Shpreeinzel  River Spree in Berlin... Berlin Mitte
- Akvadiv in BerlinAkvadiv a cylindrical marine aquarium height of 16 meters which is located in the center of Berlin in the courtyard of a five star hotel "Radisson" In the center of it all runs a two story elevator shaft with a transparent elevator where passengers... Berlin Mitte
- LustgartenLustgarten originated in the XVI century as a farm at the palace of the former residence of the Brandenburg kurfyusta After the devastating Thirty Years' War Friedrich Wilhelm and his Dutch wife Louise Henriette Aran rebuild Berlin In 1646 the... Berlin Mitte
- Sculptural composition "Bathers on the Spree"Sculptural composition "Bathers on the Spree" is located on the banks of the River Spree in Berlin It was created to reflect the true beauty of the female body About this sculptural group little is known but because it is in front of Berlin ... Berlin Mitte
- St. Mary's Church in BerlinSt Mary's Church one of the oldest of the existing churches located in Berlin Germany Is one of the six medieval churches which are located in the historic center of Berlin Located on the street of Karl Liebknecht For the first time the church was... Berlin Mitte
- Embankment of the River SpreeThe Spree River flows through the eastern part of Germany crossing Berlin in its different parts Embankment of the River Spree a great place for walking in the warm season On the waterfront offers a beautiful view of the sights of the capital of... Berlin Mitte
- Church FraydrichsverderBe the first church built in the Gothic Revival style was honored to Fraydrichsverder church which is located in Berlin Paradoxically it was built by the architect who was a master in the neoclassical architectural style Either way   Today the... Alt-Koelln
- Museum Island: Pergamon MuseumPergamskі museum was built on sketches Alfred Messel Ludwig Hoffman svіtch during 1910 1930 years In the museum building has significant excavation finds including a frieze Pergamskaga altar However an unreliable foundation construction soon led... Berlin Mitte
- Museum Island: Old National GalleryBerlin National Gallery was founded about one and a half centuries ago and is rich in German art collection All Fund Gallery is a few separate buildings and is divided into epochs in the Old National Gallery  Art of the XIX century the New... Berlin Mitte
- Berliner Fernsehturm TV towerThis building built in than as a symbol of the power of the socialist bloc and to this day adorns Berlin although from its inception in 1969 it is of course has repeatedly upgraded and even add a little height at the expense of the new antenna  ... Berlin Mitte
- Museum Island: Old MuseumOld Museum presents visitors to its collection of ancient art of ancient Rome and ancient Greece The museum is housed in a neoclassical building built in 1830 by Karl Friedrich Shynkel to house the art collection of the family  Kings of Prussia... Berlin Mitte
- Museum Island, Egyptian Museum of BerlinEgyptian Museum originated in the XVIII century from private collections of art of the Prussian kings Alexander von Humboldt recommended to establish a single collection fund which would be stored all antiquity and it happened first in Berlin in... Berlin Mitte
- Museum Island: Antique collection BerlinAntique collection one of the parts Pergamskaga Museum of Berlin located on Museum Island However the Assembly does not fully owned Pergamskі Museum and is divided in turn has two parts the second of which is under the tutelage of the old... Berlin Mitte
- Museum Island: New MuseumFirst New Museum was conceived as a continuation of the old so the exhibits were so many that they simply did not fit in the same building but eventually became the New Museum of independent part of the Museum Island The museum has a large... Berlin Mitte
- Restaurant "In the last resort"Restaurant «Zur Letzten Instanz» (last resort) the oldest in Berlin and one of the most famous The restaurant was opened in 1621 and since then pleases its visitors with traditional German cuisine However with non traditional names The very name...
- German Historical MuseumGerman Historical Museum tells the history of Germany And he calls himself "a place of enlightenment and understanding of the common history of Germans and Europeans "Throughout its history the Historical Museum has repeatedly been destroyed and... Berlin Mitte
- Berlin Mitte
- Unter den Linden
- Kottbusser Tor
- Potsdamer Platz
- Hallesches Tor