- Charing Cross, United Kingdom
- 100 Strand, London WC2R 0EW
- +44 (0)20 7836 9112
- «Simpson's-in-the-Strand» - one of the most famous London restaurant, which opened on the site in 1828. His visitors were the major representatives of literature and art as Vincent Van Gogh, Charles Dickens, Conan Doyle, George Bernard Shaw and others.
Restaurant «Simpson's-in-the-Strand» was opened in 1828 as a chess club, where you can drink coffee and smoke a cigar. He soon became a stronghold of traditional British cuisine and a favorite place to visit in London bohemia.
Glorified restaurant Arthur Conan Doyle, remembering his name in "The Adventure of the Dying Detective" in the episode, when Holmes invites Watson here to tell the details of the case, "the aristocrat of the underworld" Baron Gruner.
Today «Simpson's-in-the-Strand» is proud not only of its glorious history, but also the excellent English cuisine with a sturdy hearty dishes prepared according to classic recipes. The highlight of the restaurant is considered to be a tradition to bring up a large chunk of customers meat on a cart covered with silver domed lid.
- Restaurant RulesRules restaurant got its name in honor of businessman Thomas Rula who opened a small oyster bar which gradually developed into one of the busiest restaurants in London The restaurant's interior resembles a classic English manor  the reign of...
- Novello TheatreNovella is a striking landmark theater in London It was opened in 1905 as the Waldorf Theatre Last reconstruction and modernization of the facilities took place in 2005 after which the theater was fixed for the current name Four story building is... Covent Garden
- Covent GardenCovent Garden an area in central London its name comes from the place here before the vegetable market Currently Covent Garden is a popular shopping and vibrant tourist attraction There are beautiful historic buildings and entertainment venues... Covent Garden
- Somerset HouseSomerset House is one of the most beautiful and largest buildings of the eighteenth century England have value as an architectural heritage of the country The building was constructed in 1796 and its main purpose served accommodate the government...
- Royal Opera House, LondonIf the main London Theatre Royal Drury was the famous Lane Legally it is a society on equal footing where the smaller part of the unit belonged to the troupe and large some thing to talk to Christopher Rich Taking advantage of his position   he... Covent Garden
- Restaurant "Gordons Wine Bar"Restaurant "Gordons Wine Bar" with a bar located in London 300 meters from Trafalgar Square It was opened in 1890 The interior is stylized as old tavern sooty arches wooden walls are covered with old newspaper clippings rough stools   Some...
- Pub The HarpPub The Harp in 2011 the annual competition was voted best bar not only in London but throughout the UK It is located in the heart of the capital and is visible from afar thanks to baskets with blooming petunias that adorn its porch In the menu you... London
- Restaurant Asia de CubaFamous restaurant Asia de Cuba located in London is at the fashionable Hotel St Martins Lane This restaurant opened in 1999 by the famous restaurateur Jeffrey Chodorow is both Asian and Latin American cuisine In the interior of the restaurant is... London
- Museum Association of OphthalmologistsMuseum Association of Ophthalmologists in the UK the largest museum in the world dedicated to optics It was founded in 1901 and today it houses more than 10 000 different items including points there are more than 2 thousand   Museum...
- Cafe Pret a MangerPret a Manger a large English chain fast food restaurant The first institution Pret a Manger opened in London in 1986 Its owners college friends Sinclair and Julian had never been in the business like to offer office workers who want  snack at... London
- Church of St. Martin in the FieldsChurch of Sts Martin in the Fields built and named in honor of St Martin of Tours in the 13th century She really was located in between the fields and Vestministrom City The current church was built in 1722 1724 in the neoclassical style Gibbs Jays... London
- National Portrait GalleryThe National Portrait Gallery is an art gallery in London which brought together a collection of portraits of historically important and famous British people This was the first gallery in the world at the time of its opening in 1856 In 1896 the... London
- Queen Elizabeth Concert HallQueen Elizabeth Concert Hall in London opened in 1967 Extensive renovation of the building took place in 2006 Its simple design is a prime example Brutalist architecture In the design of powerful forms of the facade and interior of the building used... Waterloo
- National Theatre Box OfficeThe National presents a mix of new plays and classics, in its three theatres on the South Bank, in London's West End, on tour, and via live broadcast to cinemas around the world.... Waterloo
- Fountains in Trafalgar SquareFountains in Trafalgar Square one of the main attractions in London Eastern and western fountains are named Betty Lord (Lord Beatty) and Lord Jellicoe (Lord Jellicoe) These fountains are not luxurious but perfect for the entire architectural... London
- The Ivy RestaurantThe Ivy restaurant is located in London's Covent Garden The restaurant offers modern British cuisine This trendy modern and very popular restaurant a place where better to book a few weeks Many celebrities love it  to attend The restaurant... Covent Garden
- Sway BarIn Sway has it all a great stylish and comfortable restaurant a modern British menu and a nightclub Sway is a bright restaurant bar and club located in the basement of the building with four rooms The main bar with its landmark chandelier in the... Holborn
- Whitehall StreetCentral London Whitehall originates from the British Parliament and ends Trafalgar Square Street directly associated with the British government Street name comes from the name of a large Whitehall Palace which used to be on the street but in 1698...
- Bronze lionsBronze lions at the foot of the column Admiral Nelson created from the guns of the French navy received victorious admiral during sea battles In 1867 the unit had been melted by Edwin Landseer four statues and installed as a symbol of the British... London
- Trafalgar SquareTrafalgar Square the center of London There are three main streets converge Westminster Strand Whitehall and the Mall In the center is the famous monument a column with a statue of Admiral Nelson at the top It was erected in honor of England's... London
- Cabaret show La SoiréeLa Soirée this theater Brett Haylock Mark Rubinstein and Mick Perrin who made his debut in London in October 2010 La soirée it is a passion unforgettable style and good old fashioned entertainment that's what made the show so popular in the London... Waterloo
- National GalleryBritish National Gallery was founded in 1824 and has one of the best collections of Western European painting which contains almost all the paintings of great artists as well as provides all the schools of European painting To date  Gallery... London
- The CityCity a surprising combination of past and future tradition and innovation Only here and nowhere else in the UK you can not see the neighboring skyscrapers and historic castles frantic pace of life economists and measured walk travelers City... London
- Restaurant "Joy King Lau"Chinese Restaurant "Joy King Lau" located in London offers Cantonese cuisine The restaurant was opened in the 1990s Located on the 4 floor of the restaurant is pleasantly surprising original interior good food and quite affordable prices The... Piccadilly Circus
- Covent Garden
- South Bank
- Tottenham Court Road
- St James's
- City of Westminster
- New Scotland Yard (Metropolitan Police)