Baksheevo — sights and interesting facts
Baksheevo is located on is on asian part part of Russia (Shaturskij, Moskovskaya), 113 kilometers on east from Moskovskaya. The city has a great attraction - Lake Lake Smerdiacheje.
- Lake Lake SmerdiachejeThe lake is located near Lake Smerdiacheje Roshal in Shatura District Moscow Region Russia It is located in a beautiful pine forest its diameter about 350 meters and the depth 35 meters The name of the lake was for the smell of hydrogen sulfide...
- Holy LakeThus the most beautiful and cleanest in the Ivanovo region has the holy lake it is the second largest after Rubskoye Its greatest width is 840 meters length 1950 meters and the depth 6 meters allowing it to warm up very quickly in  summer days... Kerva
- Museum of the RoosterCock Museum opened in 1997 is a museum of art is a picturesque town whose inhabitants are the exhibits of the museum In the museum are a lot of images of a rooster made by various artists from different materials wood glass clay metal beads and even... Petushki
- House of Culture in PetushkiHouse of Culture in Petushki open to residents in 1970 is still the venue for the artistic and cultural events Every year there are working 45 amateur groups and clubs Of these seven teams have the title "national" More than 15 years in the House of... Petushki
- Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin in PetushkiWhen the Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared exactly in the Vladimir region is still not known For the first time on the monastery spoke at the beginning of the XVI century Then she was in the village of Popovka now the city... Petushki
Baksheevo — News