Benoj-vedeno — sights and interesting facts
Benoj-vedeno is located on is on asian part part of Russia (Nozhaj-Yurtovskij, CHechenskaya Respublika), 92 kilometers on east from CHechenskaya Respublika. The city has a great attraction - Mountain Ashenete. You can to look around too. On south (16 kilometers) is Andean Ridge. On southwest (22 kilometers) is Lake Lake Kezenoyam, Lake Kazenoyam (22 km).
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Mountain AsheneteAshen a mountain peak located in the Russian Federation in Nogent Yurt district of the Chechen Republic It refers to the Caucasus mountain range and altitude 1257 meters above sea level Near Mount Ashen located settlements This is the city of Grozny...
- Andean RidgeThere in the north eastern part of the Caucasus Mountains amazing beautiful mountain range with peaks covered with snow whitest Andyyskіh spine This is one of the spurs of the Greater Caucasus near the main ridge constitute the most mountainous... Andi
- Mount Amir CourtMount Amir Court is located in the Chechen Republic in Nogent Yurt district on the right bank of the river Yariksu on the east of the village Baytarki in the North Caucasus It reaches 1 061 meters above sea level and is one of the mountains of the... Almak
- Lake Lake KezenoyamLake Lake Kezenoyam (Blue or Big Trout Lake) occurred in ancient times as a result of a landslide which was formed after the giant dam and near the confluence of two small rivers and Kauhi Horsuma spilled alpine lake   Today two thirds of the... Anho
- Lake KazenoyamLake Kezenoyam this lake located on the border district of Vienna in the Chechen Republic and the Botlikh region of Dagestan on the slope Andyyskіh on the south side of the ridge at an altitude of 1869 meters above sea level On the situation on the... Anho