CHelyush — sights and interesting facts
CHelyush is located on is on asian part part of Russia (Ulaganskij, Respublika Altaj), 15137 kilometers on south from Respublika Altaj. The city has a great attraction - Corbu waterfall on Lake Teletskoye.. You can to look around too. On noth (17 kilometers) is Lake Teletskoe, Waterfall Corbu (23 km). On south (22 kilometers) is Waterfall Achelman.
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Corbu waterfall on Lake Teletskoye.One of the main attractions of Lake Teletskoye waterfall Korb It is located in the Altai Reserve Noise from a fall from 12 meters of water can be heard from afar Waterfall surrounded by a cloud of mist in which sunlight is refracted in ...
- Lake TeletskoeTeletskoye Lake the largest lake of the Altai Mountains which continued for 78 km The lake is located in a valley which was formed during the ice tectonic processes at the level of 436 meters above sea level Into the lake more than seventy large and... Yajlyu
- Waterfall CorbuThe waterfall is located in Korba Turochaksky District in the north eastern part of the Altai Republic on Lake Teletskoye Being a natural monument since 1996 is a unique and rare beauty of the natural object with picturesque landscapes easily... Yajlyu
- Waterfall UcharThe youngest of the famous science waterfalls Uchar or Chulchinsky Great Falls located in the Altai Republic in Ulagansky area on the river Chulcha Official science did not know about it until the end of the 1970s It is believed that this waterfall... Yajlyu
- The tract Akkurum. Stone mushroomsThe tract Akkurum this lake which is located near the river Chulyshman in Karasu valley there is located a wonderful place stone mushrooms At its core this is unusual landforms formed by weathering and water erosion inhomogeneous  rocks But it's... Kokbash