Duba-Yurt — sights and interesting facts
Duba-Yurt is located on is on asian part part of Russia (Shalinskij, CHechenskaya Respublika), 41 kilometers on east from CHechenskaya Respublika. The city has a great attraction - Stadium "Ahmad Arena" in Grozny. You can to look around too. On southwest (3 kilometers) is Temple of Archangel Michael in Grozny. On west (3 kilometers) is Mosque "Heart of Chechnya" in Grozny, The memorial complex "Walk of Fame" in Grozny (4 km). On noth (7 kilometers) is Grozny Airport. On east (17 kilometers) is Argun River.
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Stadium "Ahmad Arena" in GroznyStadiums "Ahmad Arena" is one of the largest sports facilities of its kind in Russia and it is located in the city of Grozny the capital of the Chechen Republic This large scale by any measure the object is part of a sports complex named after...
- Temple of Archangel Michael in GroznyTemple of Archangel Michael Orthodox church located in Grozny The temple was founded Tserskae Cossacks in the XIX century construction began in 1868 and ended in 1890 The church is a building with three domes with adjacent bell tower with  the... Pionerskoe
- The memorial complex "Walk of Fame" in GroznyThe memorial complex "Walk of Fame" in Grozny is one of the most unique monuments in Chechnya It was opened in 2010 for the 65th anniversary of the grand victory in the Great Patriotic War The complex is located in the center of Grozny on the site... Groznyj
- Grozny AirportGrozny airport which opened in 1938 is an international airport and civil aviation It has one runway length of 2 500 meters It is equipped with a course glіsadnay and lighting systems and automated weather system that makes it possible to take the... Groznyj
- Argun RiverArgun mountain meandering river the presence of which in the forest gorge allowed to build on its coast Chechens are many villages and other houses The river is 148 kilometers it is in the Big River Terek The northern slopes of the Greater Caucasus... Ilinskaya
- Staraya Sunzha