Habarovka — sights and interesting facts
Habarovka is located on is on asian part part of Russia (Ongudajskij, Respublika Altaj), 15033 kilometers on south from Respublika Altaj. We have found 4 attractions here, some interesting of them: Chike-Taman, Ulagansky plateau, Lower Lake Shavlinskih, Upper Lake Shavlinskih. You can to look around too. On southwest (8 kilometers) is Lower Lake Tuyukskoe, Upper Lake Tuyukskoe (8 km).
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Chike-TamanSome of the most powerful sensations possible experience on pass Chike Taman which is on the Chu tract Its height is 1 460 meters But through the steep slopes that winding road and Chike Taman perceived much higher At the top of the pass is ...
- Ulagansky plateauThe height of the plateau averages about 2 000 meters The highest point Ulagan plateau about 3 500 meters This place is visited by tourists hardly so in the territory of the plateau can be found only 2 tourist center In this place there is a huge...
- Upper Lake ShavlinskihTop Shavlinskih lake is situated at an altitude of 2 km 164 meters above sea level and is located at the top edge of the forest On the shores of the lake are located in a chaotic manner of the clastic rocks that reach sizes of up to five meters ...
- Lower Lake TuyukskoeTuyukskoe lower lake is 2 kilometers and 110 meters above sea level Its length is about 330 meters 265 meters and width The deepest point of the lake is three meters Lake comes from the glaciers melt From the north lake podpruzhivaetsya bog ... Ulita
- Upper Lake TuyukskoeIts length is about 250 meters long and 265 meters The total length of the coastline is 1 kilometer to 50 meters The lake has a circular shape slightly elongated from the south side to the north In the western part of the lake shore fringed with... Ulita
- River UrsulUrsula left tributary of the Katun River one of the most beautiful rivers of the Altai Territory alluring tourists pristine scenery and the opportunity to test themselves in the water slalom Which originates on the northern slopes of the ridge... Shashikman
- Ininsky suspension bridge across the river KatunThe most unique structure Chui tract is a suspension bridge across the river Katun or Ininsky cities The bridge was designed by engineer SA Tsaplin a graduate of the Leningrad Institute of Railway Engineers Even as a student he was interested in the... Inya
- Natural and economic Park "Chui-Oozy"Natural and economic Park "Chui Oozy" area of more than 9000 hectares of land located in the south eastern part of the district of the Altai Republic Ongudai at the mouth of the river Sensing where it merges with the river Katun Place... Inya