Hamyshki — sights and interesting facts
Hamyshki is located on is on asian part part of Russia (Majkopskij, Respublika Adygeya), 87 kilometers on south from Respublika Adygeya. We have found 9 attractions here, some interesting of them: Mountain Monk, Ridge Azish Tau, Cave "Delicate", White River Valley, River Kutanka. You can to look around too. On south (6 kilometers) is Ridge Engineering, Dolmen in Guzeripl (11 km). On noth (7 kilometers) is Granite Canyon, Abandoned gallery (8 km). On notheast (7 kilometers) is River Falls Syuk.
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Mountain MonkMountain Monk a bizarre creature of nature is located near the village of Hamishki in Maikop District of the Republic of Adygea This mountain with a flat top height of almost five hundred meters is adgor'em Ridge Azish Tau The name of the mountain...
- Ridge Azish TauRidge Azish Tau closes a north eastern part of the plateau Lago Nakі Starting at the confluence of the creek Rufabgo in Belaya River it stretches for twenty five kilometers to the northwest The highest point of the ridge is located in the...
- White River ValleyWhite River the largest tributary of the Kuban and the deepest river of the Republic of Adygea Beginning in mountain glaciers Fischt it flows through alpine meadows and wooded mountain slopes punching his way through the foothills of the Caucasus...
- River KutankaKutanka small river runs from ridge Monk attracts tourists for its waterfalls and a very interesting cave with the romantic name of Angel Wing Marked trail along the river starts from the road Maikop Guzeripl and passes through the old lesavoznaya...
- Mount TridentMountain Tryzub is a mountain located on the western edge of the spine Du du Gush is considered one of the most unusual mountains of Adygea Rock ridge rises above the riverbed White Among its many peaks were exposed to the sky spiky peaks ...
- Blokgauznaya GladeBlokgauznaya Glade is a picturesque town where you can enjoy spending time locals and tourists It is located on the left side of the Belaya River not far from the source Glade easy to find so once it is a bridge that connects the two banks ...
- The village HamyshkiHamishki village a village located in the beautiful valley of the Belaya River The village is surrounded on all sides high mountains Name of the settlement comes from the Adyghe and literally means "the name of the valley "Hamishki settlement was...
- Split RockSplit Rock interesting geological monument is located in the mountains of Adygea west of the village Hamishki It is standing alone in the woods high cliff with a bare top It is named for the huge split over its entire thickness which formed...
- Ridge EngineeringSpine Engineering is located in the heart of the mountain to the east of Adygea plateau Lago Nakі This low mountain range does not offer special attractions but attracts tourists with unique landscape loneliness mountain scenery and unique  the... Guzeripl
- Granite CanyonGranite canyon on the river Belaya no doubt is one of the most interesting natural attractions mountain Adygea Chetyrehkilometrovoy Gorge is located between the village and the camp site Guzerpil Mountain Village All along the gorge passes  road... Temnolesskaya
- River Falls SyukSyuk on the river in the mountains of Adygea are several beautiful but little known among tourists who visit the republic waterfalls There are no equipped trails and waterfalls are not catchy names as their more famous counterparts on the creek... Merkulaevka
- Abandoned galleryAbandoned hodnі a former mining town Nickel perhaps the most interesting man made underground structures of Adygea Striking scale galleries stretching in the thickness of the rocks for miles Hodnі were cut in the sixties of the twentieth century... Temnolesskaya
- Dolmen in GuzeriplDolmens this amazing structures created from stone and tiles with a small round hole This dolmen is located in the Republic of Adygea in the village of Guzeripl Approximate dates from the time of its creation I II millennium BC To date  the... Guzeripl
- Micro hydropower plants on the river MolchepaMicro hydropower plants on the river Molchepa is a new modern mini hydroelectric power station located in the village of Guzeripl in the North Caucasus In April 2005 the river was destroyed Molchepa old wooden dam which provided drop in water level... Guzeripl
- Creek DeguakoDeguako along the riverbed a small stream that flows into the river south of the village of White Dahovsky focused enough attractions both natural and archaeological With Adyghe Deguako name translates as honey or  sunny creek The upper reaches... Temnolesskaya
- The village GuzeriplGuzeripl a small village located in the south of the republic of Adygea in the foothills of the Caucasus Mountains The village is built at an altitude of six hundred and seventy meters above sea level among the high mountain peaks covered with... Guzeripl
- Caucasian State Nature Biosphere Reserve them. HG ShaposhnikovCaucasian State Nature Biosphere Reserve them Shaposhnikov HG is one of the oldest specially protected nature reserves in the Western Caucasus The reserve was founded in 1924 and covers three subjects of the Russian Federation   Krasnodar... Guzeripl
- Lago-Naki plateauPlateau Lake Nakі a unique natural area in the western Caucasus formed by a number of mountain ranges and ridges The plateau is located at an altitude of 2000 meters is partially surrounded by mountains whose height is 3200 meters Situated on a... Guzeripl
- Naked rock-KoshAlong the south western tip of Lake Nakі plateau stretches mountain range with a beautiful name stone sea Bizarre forms uzdyblenyh cliffs that rise above the spruce forests make up this mountain range is indeed reminiscent of a stormy sea   The... Guzeripl
- Guerrilla gladeNear the village in a mountain Guzeripl Adygea in the woods at the foot of the picturesque stone sea meadow called Guerrilla This meadow is one of the stops on the tourist trail from the village up Guzeripl Fischt Its name it  received from are... Guzeripl
- Cuesta Front RangeOne of the most popular places among tourists who like to travel in mountainous areas is Cuesta Front Range in the Kuban area of the North Caucasus Beautiful mountain landscape can be seen on the border of Adygea and Mosty region of Krasnodar... Novoprohladnoe
- Stone Ridge SeaStone Ridge Ocean one of the most extraordinary mountain ranges of Adygea His bizarre landscapes stretching from north to south along the eastern edge of the plateau Lago Nakі Rearing rock spine justifying its name reminiscent of frozen... Guzeripl
- Waterfall UniversityBeautiful waterfall called the university you can see a small creek burning beam a tributary of the Mezmay You can reach the waterfall from the village or the village Mezmay Temnolesskoy on dismantled railway railway Overcoming about a... Temnolesskaya