Kandalaksha — sights and interesting facts
Kandalaksha is located on is on European part part of Russia (Kolskij, Murmanskaya), 1575 kilometers on southeast from Murmanskaya. The city has a great attraction - Monastic navolok. You can to look around too. On noth (3 kilometers) is Lake Lake Lupche, City Polar Dawns (25 km).
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Monastic navolok"Monastic pillowcases" a small cape in the White Sea located in the Murmansk region in Kandalaksha It is a favorite place of recreation for residents and visitors to the city however along with the beautiful scenery and it has great historical value...
- Lake Lake LupcheLupche Bay a picturesque lake situated on the River Lake Lupche Savіno in the Murmansk region Kandalaksha area at an altitude of about 23 meters above sea level On the River Lake Lupche Savіno located and several other lakes The river originates... Lupche-Savino (admin. territoriya g. Kandalaksha)
- Knyazhegubskaya HPPKnyazhegubskaya HPS stands on the River Kovda near the village of Zelenaborskaya in the Murmansk region Hydroelectric power plant is part of a cascade of Niva HPP owned by TGC 1 HPP construction took 5 years with 1951po 1956 After launching the... Knyazhaya Guba (admin. territoriya g. Kandalaksha)
Interesting facts KandalakshaKandalaksha ( also Kandalax or Candalax in the old maps Karelian Kannanlakši ) is a town in Kandalakshsky District of Murmansk Oblast Russia located at the head of Kandalaksha Gulf on the White Sea north of the Arctic Circle Population 40 564 (2002 Census) Зміст1 History2 International... More
- Prolivy (admin. territoriya g. Kandalaksha)
- Lupche-Savino (admin. territoriya g. Kandalaksha)
- Luvenga (admin. territoriya g. Kandalaksha)
- Ruchi (admin. territoriya g. Kandalaksha)
- Polyarnye Zori
- Zhemchuzhnaya (admin. territoriya g. Kandalaksha)
- Knyazhaya Guba (admin. territoriya g. Kandalaksha)