Karkovo — sights and interesting facts
Karkovo is located on is on European part part of Russia (CHehovskij, Moskovskaya), 48 kilometers on nothwest from Moskovskaya. We have found 7 attractions here, some interesting of them: State Darwin Museum, Cafe "Hilarion", The metro station "Academic", Metro Station "UNION", Street Academica Nesmeyanova. You can to look around too. On southeast (1 kilometers) is Monument "Kakhovka" in Moscow. On east (1 kilometers) is Temple of the Holy Prince Boris and Gleb. On west (1 kilometers) is Steakhouse "Bison" at Trade Union. On nothwest (1 kilometers) is The metro station "New Beacon Hill". On notheast (2 kilometers) is Monument to the heroism and valor of the Black Sea sailors in Moscow.
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- State Darwin MuseumDarvіnaўskamu State Museum founded in 1907 Doctor of Biological Sciences Professor Alexander F Coates is the largest museum pryrodaznaўchym which area more than 20 thousand square kilometers which has collections  as part of that about 400...
- Cafe "Hilarion""Hilarion" offers visitors a taste real Georgian cuisine The menu is quite varied but the trick of this cafe is undoubtedly khinkali The food is prepared rather quickly skewers served for 20 minutes cold snacks and drinks immediately There is also a...
- Metro Station "UNION"Metro station "UNION" is a part Kaluzhsko Riga line It opened in October 1962 at the Trade Union Street Columns station with three bays built at a depth of 7 meters (station shallow) architects and Aleshin Demchinskii At the station there are 2 rows...
- Street Academica NesmeyanovaStreet Academica Nesmyayanava geographically extends from the north west and south east of the capital and is located between the street of Babylon and Leninsky Prospekt Received its name in memory of the great scientist in the field of organic...
- Area Academician TammAcademician Tamm area geographically located on Leninsky Prospekt From this area originates Fotiyeva street The area got its name in honor of the Soviet theoretical physicist Tamm Officially the name was adopted on 27  June 1995 Until recently...
- Monument "Kakhovka" in MoscowMonument "Kakhovka" in Moscow This sculpture in honor of the Ukrainian city of Kakhovka was installed near the cinema "Odessa" on the street Kahovka in 1967 The creation of such sculpture was inspired by A Zavarina known revolutionary song "Kakhovka... Legchishchevo
- Temple of the Holy Prince Boris and GlebOne of the oldest temples in Moscow is the Church of the Holy Martyrs Boris and Gleb It was built during the years 1688 1704 in the village Zyuzino The architecture of the temple pleases the eye Moscow baroque style although it differs modesty... Legchishchevo
- Steakhouse "Bison" at Trade UnionSteak House "Bison" at Trade Union 66 in Moscow located near the metro station "New Cheryomushki" which is in the same area of the South Western Administrative District of the Russian capital The philosophy of the restaurant is based on a... Nizhnee Pikalovo
- The metro station "New Beacon Hill"The metro station "New Beacon Hill" was built in 1962 Station name given urban area in which it is located "New Cheryomushki" are very deep under the earth for all at seven meters This is a classic outdoor station with columns built on a standard... Nizhnee Pikalovo
- Monument to the heroism and valor of the Black Sea sailors in MoscowMonument to the heroism and valor of the Black Sea sailors was established in the city of Moscow at the intersection of two avenues Sevastopol and Nakhimov Symbolically it is here now stands the monument both prospect of direct relevance to  the... Legchishchevo
- Metro Station "Kaluga"Station "Kaluga" is located at the Kaluga Riga line of the Moscow Metro between the "new Cheryomushki" and "Belyaevo" This title in 1950 1961 years was station "October" on the Circle Line Modern "Kaluga" was opened in 1974  year Ground lobby... Peshkovo 2
- "Golden Peacock" in Via Garibaldi in Moscow"Golden Peacock" in Moscow in the middle of the street Garibaldi Is a flower bed in the form of a huge peacock Every year in the summer season flowers podsazhivayut This unusual beauty will not let you pass by on the background of peacock people... Nizhnee Pikalovo
- Akademik Keldysh areaAkademik Keldysh area geographically located at the intersection of the street and Obruchev Trade Union The square was created in 1978 Contemporary its name this she received in memory of the great Soviet mathematics and mechanics Mstislav ... Peshkovo 2
- Vorontsov ParkVorontsov Park Moscow unique recreation area where historical buildings of the old manor today received a second life in an environment of modern landscape compositions Manor on the site of the park was founded at the turn of XVII XVIII centuries in... Peshkovo 2
- Azov StreetAzoўskaya Street is located in South Western administrative district of the capital Geographically this street is located between the two avenues Balaclava and Nakhimov The numbering of houses located on the Azov street made from Nakhimov ... Legchishchevo
- Street Academica ChelomeyaStreet Academica Chelomeya geographically located from street to street innovators Vorontsovskiye Ponds The numbering of houses located on the street Academica Chelomeya begins from the street Vorontsovskiye Ponds Received its name in memory of... Peshkovo 2
- Metro Station "Kakhovskaya"Metro station "Kakhovskaya" is the ultimate on Kakhovska subway lines in Moscow This is where you change trains at the station "Sevastopol" Serpukhov Timiryazevskaya line "Kakhovskaya" put into operation in 1969 The name of the station received... Legchishchevo
- Street Academica PilyuginaStreet Academica Pilyugina geographically located between Lenin Avenue and Via Garibaldi The shape of the street Academician Pilyugin significantly distorted The numbering of houses located on the street Academica Pilbgina comes from the street... Peshkovo 2
- Manor "Cheryomushki-Znamenskoye"Manor "Cheryomushki Znamenskae" located on the south west of Moscow a quiet peaceful place that has its own unique history and extraordinary beauty This is especially attractive place in autumn in late spring and early summer when all blossoms and... Legchishchevo
- The metro station "Sevastopol"Moscow Metro station "Sevastopol" is included in the Serpukhov Tsіmіrazeўskuyu line It was opened in November 1983 Column three span station shallow (13 meters) from one island platform was designed by architects Demchinskii Kolesnikova and... Legchishchevo
- Restaurant "Teahouse number 1" on Butlerova"Teahouse number 1" a restaurant and Eastern European cuisine is located in Moscow on the street Butlerova Here you can relax from the busy city loaded and experience the atmosphere of ease and comfort The restaurant plays strange music and smoke... Peshkovo 2
- Nizhnee Pikalovo
- Peshkovo 2