Krasnyj — sights and interesting facts
Krasnyj is located on is on asian part part of Russia (Elizovskij, Kamchatskij kraj), 1280 kilometers on nothwest from Kamchatskij kraj. We have found 2 attractions here, some interesting of them: Airport Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Airport Elizovo. You can to look around too. On west (13 kilometers) is Monument "Here begins the Russian". On southeast (14 kilometers) is The observation deck on the target hill, White waterfalls (17 km). On south (16 kilometers) is Avacha Bay, Far Lake (24 km).
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Airport Petropavlovsk-KamchatskyPetropavlovsk Kamchatsky airport is 30 kilometers from the regional center In the 40 years began to develop rapidly the national economy and therefore the order came for the construction of the airport which soon gained the status of the airline His...
- Airport ElizovoAirport "Elizovo" an international airport which refers to the city of Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky It is located 29 kilometers from Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky near the small town of Yelizovo Airport provides constant air communication with the cities of...
- Monument "Here begins the Russian"Monument "Here begins the Russian" reflects a bear with a cub The fact that they decided to perpetuate not in vain because bears are considered to be the hallmark of Kamchatka Bears symbolize not only Kamchatka but also the whole of Russia and the... Elizovo
- The observation deck on the target hillThe observation deck on the target hill one of the most important and famous tourist attractions located in the city of Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky It is located at an altitude of 382 meters so it can be seen from almost anywhere in the city From the... Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskij
- Avacha BayAvacha Bay is considered one of the most beautiful and convenient harbors on the Pacific coast near the Kamchatka Peninsula On the northern shore of the bay stands the city of Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky Due to the fact that in the city there are... Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskij
- White waterfallsWhite waterfalls are located in the southern part of the Kamchatka Peninsula on the outer slope of the central crater of the volcano Koshelevo One Falls East consists of steep continuous cascade of thresholds the second West falls almost vertical... Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskij
- Blue LakeBlue Lake is a lake system on the Kamchatka Peninsula with the status of the natural park of regional significance Three small lakes located at different heights and fill natural depressions in ancient rocks connected by a small stream   The... Dolinovka
- Far LakeFar lake located in the Kamchatka region near the village Paratunka and is a natural monument is of great scientific and practical interest This freshwater reservoir of glacial origin whose territory belongs to the landscape  high aesthetic... Paratunka
- Volcano KoryakskyKarak is the highest volcano on the Kamchatka region Its height reaches almost 3500 meters So not every volcano boasts At the top of the hill right shape with small crater rims The diameter of the depression about 200 meters The crater is... Bereznyaki
- AvachinskyAvachinsky existed for over 15 000 years She has appeared as a result of the eruption of the volcano sloіstaga Palais Avachev Volcano has a height of over 2 500 meters Is a conical mound of artesian and basaltic lava and slag   At the top of... Bereznyaki
- KozelskiyParameters of the volcano is very impressive Its height is about 2000 meters Is a conical mound with inside crater This was the result of the last volcanic eruption Scientists still can not establish the exact date of the final explosion   which... Bereznyaki
- Lake VassilyevskoeLake Vasilevsky is pratochnym pond Kamchatka Krai with freshwater springs It is known that the water is clean and clear so you can see trees that are on the bottom of the lake before reaching the water at 1 5 2 meters   The origin of the... Termalnyj
- Island StarichkovIsland oldies the world famous zoological nature monument The basis of the population of the island consists of two species of birds that nest in burrows throughout the ground surface of the island "hatchet" 32 000 individuals the "old" 13 000... Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskij
- Vershinskaya LakeLake Vershinsky is one of the freshwater lakes of Kamchatka Territory refers to Nalichevo Nature Park is a specially protected Located on the pass at an altitude of 700 meters above sea level it refers to a system of mountain lakes and a... Nikolaevka
- Vilyuchinsky FallsVilyuchinsk waterfall is located on the northwest flank of the volcano on the Kamchatka Peninsula Vilyuchinsky This is a beautiful cascade of water height of about 60metrov formed from melting snowfields The road to the waterfall is very colorful... Termalnyj
- Pyataya strojka