Meshchera — sights and interesting facts
Meshchera is located on is on asian part part of Russia (Sobinskij, vladimirskaya), 200 kilometers on southwest from vladimirskaya. You can to look around . On south (6 kilometers) is Manor Zherehovo. On noth (17 kilometers) is Holy Dormition Monastery of Cosmas-Yakhroma.
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Manor ZherehovoUnfortunately did not survive any data about the origin of the estate Historians believe that the event of the XVII century From left vodchiny artificial pond garden age old cemetery Boyarsky house and church Temple appeared in 1731 The building was... Zherehovo
- Holy Dormition Monastery of Cosmas-YakhromaHoly Assumption Cosmo Yakhroma monastery is located in the historic village of fiction First there was erected a stone church dedicated to the icon of the Dormition of the Mother of God where under a bushel are relics of St Cosmas Yakhromski Soon... Nebyloe
- Museum of Wooden ArchitectureSuzdal museum of wooden architecture is located opposite the Kremlin on the high right bank of the Kamenka River at the site of the disappeared Demetrius Monastery Plan open air museum was designed by architect V Anisimov in the 1960s Here were... vladimir
- Church of the IntercessionChurch of the Intercession of the Holy Virgin in Yuriev Polsky was built in 1769 Although the temple which is located on the site known since 1712 Its founder was a monk Kirill of Archangel Michael Monastery In addition next to the church he built... Podvyaznovo
- Yurievsky Kremlin and the rampartsYurievsky Kremlin and ramparts an area in the city of Yuriev Polsky who studied very little Historians can only guess how the buildings looked the farThe XII century when they were built We can say that in the south west side of the Kremlin was a... Podvyaznovo