Morozovo — sights and interesting facts
Morozovo is located on is on European part part of Russia (Zapadnodvinskij, Tverskaya), 161 kilometers on south from Tverskaya. We have found 2 attractions here, some interesting of them: Lake Brosno, Lake Brosno. You can to look around too. On west (2 kilometers) is Church of the Trinity. On notheast (12 kilometers) is Lake Luchanskaya.
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Lake BrosnoBrosno lake is in the Tver region and is surrounded by farmland birch and pine forests The lake is a popular hunting and fishing The main feature of the lake is the legend of the monster that lives in the lake There are several legends that tell of...
- Lake BrosnoA legendary lake Brosno located in the Tver region of Russia Istra which tell about this place there are quite a few years they say for example that lives at the bottom of his monster draw people and animals at the bottom Some people even say...
- Lake LuchanskayaThe lake is a reservoir basin Luchanski origin If the plain formed a deep crack which eventually accumulated water There was even a couple of small islands Several centuries ago the pond was given the status of the lake His size parameters The total... Ryabinets
- Lake of the NagasGeographic Data parameters of small lakes The area of the lake is nearly eight square kilometers With a width of two and a half kilometers its length is no more than five kilometers Hence the slightly elongated shape of the lake With regard to... Sheshurino
- Lake KudinskoeItself Kudinskogo lake small size and elongated shape The total area of the lake is nearly eight square kilometers With a width of about three kilometers its length is six kilometers The maximum depth in the middle of the lake  four meters... TSikorevo
- River ToropaRiver in a hurry which flows into the Western Dvina takes source in the Tver region and has a length of 174 kilometers The total area of the basin rush is 1950 square kilometers River width ranges reaching different areas of from 30 to  40... Rylovo
- Church of the Transfiguration in ToropetsChurch of the Transfiguration in Taroptsy was built during the late seventeenth early eighteenth centuries In 1738 the year and in 1758 the Church survived the fire which led to a change in its appearance To date the church is in a satisfactory... Toropets
- Manor PodgorodneyeSmall and compact house in Padgarodnay makes a good impression He single storey with a mezzanine which stretches between the two porticos (the courtyard and park) The proportions of the mansion is still far from ideal Widely spaced columns appear... Podgorodnee
- House-museum of Patriarch TikhonHouse museum of Patriarch Tikhon is in Taroptsy in the house where the family lived next Patriarch The house has been turned into a museum recently before that he was one of the many historic buildings in the city only a plaque report known... Toropets
- Church of the Epiphany in ToropetsEpiphany Church located in the central part Toropetz this is an architectural gem in this small town Built in the 60s of the XVII century on the merchant Gundorova storey richly decorated church with an octagonal drum  and elegant octagonal bell... Toropets
- The plane-monument "Su-9" in ToropetsMemorial aircraft SU 9 "is located near one of the main attractions Toropetz Church of the Epiphany Its grand opening was held on the eve of the Victory Day celebrations in 1985 Installation of the monument was dedicated to the fortieth... Toropets
- Korsun Mother of God Cathedral in ToropetsKorsun Bagarodzіtskі Taroptsy Cathedral located on the shores of Lake straw is one of the main Orthodox holy places The building which now appears to our eyes erected on the site of the old church built in the period from  1795 to 1804 years... Toropets
- Ancient settlementsAncient settlements in Taroptsy are remnants of ancient cities the oldest of which dates back to the XI century The first and oldest High Low mound It is situated on a high hill with steep sides and a flat top Possibly here XI XII centuries  the... Toropets
- Monument to Admiral Ricordi in TverMonument to Admiral Ricordi is set in 2001 in Taroptsy the birthplace of the great diplomat explorer scientist shipbuilder state and public figure Russian Admiral Pyotr Ivanovich Rikord born January 29 1776 in Taroptsy In 1794 he graduated from the... Toropets
- Straw LakeStraw Lake (second name straw) lies at an altitude of 176 m above sea level on the river in a hurry in the western part of the Tver region Its area is 8 km²A depth exceeds 3 meters in some places The lake stretches from north to south The banks of... Znamenskoe
- Rural lake in Tver regionAgriculture lake is located about ten kilometers south of the city Toropets He stretched from east to west almost six kilometers In the western part of the lake it "cuts" hurry River which flows into the Western Dvina The shores of Lake Rural... Ananino
- Church of the Holy Trinity in the village HvorostevoChurch of the Holy Trinity which is located about ten kilometers south of the village Toropetz Hvorostevo is a monument of architecture of the first quarter of the XIX century Its author is unknown but there is a hypothesis that they could be famous... Hvorostevo