Nemchinovka — sights and interesting facts
Nemchinovka is located on is on European part part of Russia (Odintsovskij, Moskovskaya), 62 kilometers on nothwest from Moskovskaya. We have found 8 attractions here, some interesting of them: Museum "Sphere", Metro Station "Kuntsevskaya", The metro station "Youth", Area Academician Petrov, Street Academica Pavlova. You can to look around too. On noth (4 kilometers) is Serebryanyi forestry. On southwest (4 kilometers) is Manor Mamonowo. On notheast (5 kilometers) is The metro station "Krylatskoye". On east (6 kilometers) is Aminevskoe highway, Улица Алексея Свиридова (6 km).
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Museum "Sphere"Museum "Sphere" appeared in Moscow in 2007 At present there are 3 of the exhibition a unique collection of cameras microscopes and phones Technique different times joined in one place and now have the opportunity to touch live  sense of the word...
- Metro Station "Kuntsevskaya""Kuntsevskaya" there are a hundred 72 stations in the Moscow subway It is located between the "Slavic boulevard" and "Youth" Arbatska Intercession Moscow subway lines Its opening was held in 2008 Today "Kuntsevskaya" a 6th Cross platform interchange...
- Area Academician PetrovAcademician Petrov area geographically located at the intersection of Elnyanskaga and Yartsevskaya street in the Western district of the capital The name of the area was in memory of a scientist who deals with automatic  Boris Petrov control The...
- Street Academica PavlovaStreet Academica Pavlova is located towards the south west to north east of the capital and originates from the streets of Bobruisk completes its Rublevskoe Up the street Akademika Pavlova adjacent street Orsha and st Guerrilla Creating Academician...
- Shopping center "Springboard" in MoscowShopping center "Springboard" is on Yartsevskaya street of Moscow near the metro station "Youth" Has operated since 2003 Focuses on the people of the Western District of the city Located in the zone of active road passenger flow   Over the...
- Cinema "Brest"Cinema "Brest" located in Moscow near the metro station "Youth" was built in 1974 and at that time was considered one of the largest and most modern in the city Any year theater work was not interrupted More recently the building of the cinema...
- Serebryanyi forestrySerebryanyi forest is located in the city of Moscow Kuntsovo Since 1998 is part of the natural and historical park "Moskvoretsko "Until the late 1960s early 1970s the total forest area was 2 826 ha With the way the built up area expanded the area of... Romashkovo
- Manor MamonowoThe second title of the estate in Mamonovo Basil cottage by the name of the last owner of the estate Evgenia Vasilyeva Yagoraўny It was under her in 1915 was built the main building with commercial buildings and structures as well as a great... Papushevo
- The metro station "Krylatskoye"Station "Krylatskoye" is on Arbatska Pokrovskaya metro line in Moscow between the stations "Strogino" and "Youth" The opening of the station took place in 1989 "Krylatskoe" framed on sports and sports subjects The hall is decorated with bronze... Troitse-Lykovo
- Aminevskoe highwayAminevskoe highway were included in the boundaries of Moscow in 1960 It is located on the territory of Western administrative district in the area of "Ochakovo Matveyevskoye" "Fili Davydkovo" and "Mozhajskij " It is known that part of the... Nazarevo
- Улица Алексея СвиридоваСначала улица носила другое название К 1965 ее знали как Железнодорожный проезд Некоторые называли ее Железнодорожная улица Название... Nazarevo
- Manor IzmalkovoEstate fragments of which we can still see today started to rebuild in 1830 when he became the owner of the actual state councilor Fedor Samarin In its present form leaving only the stone church Demetrius of Rostov construction in 1757   The... Nazarevo
- Krylatsky HillsKrylatskoje Park Hills is located in krylatkі of Moscow on the slopes of the shores of the river on a ledge Teplostanskoy hill His name was on the terrain on which there is as well as the former village and now existing district Krylatskoye In the... Troitse-Lykovo
- Floodplain SetunSetun River is located on the west of Moscow it is the largest right tributary of the Moscow River Although the small rivulet its floodplain stretches for miles and looks very picturesque This is a secluded corner of nature untouched... Nazarevo
- Palace of Sports "Dynamo" in KrylatskoyePalace of Sports "Dynamo" in Krylatskoye a modern sports complex for the games and competitions in various sports The palace is located in the west of Moscow in the park "Moskvoretsko" in the crest of the channel coast   Palace of Sports... Troitse-Lykovo
- The metro station "Pioneer"Station "Pioneer" refers to Filevskaya subway lines in Moscow and is located between the "Fili Park" and "Kuntsevsky" near the former village Mazilova (now included in the limits of the capital) The station was built with funds from the sale of... Yurevo
- The metro station "Slavic boulevard"177th station "Slavic boulevard" was opened in 2008 between the stations "Victory Park" and "Kuntsevskaya " Called station of the same name Boulevard located upstairs Station vaulted shallow It is decorated with contemporary metal elements and large... Nazarevo
- Restaurant-club "Gentry"Restaurant club "Noble Nest" a VIP class institution that managed to create for itself a good reputation and win the trust of customers This complex consists of the club hotel and entertainment for the children of the town The restaurant is located... Barviha
- Moskvoretsky arboretumMoskvoretsko arboretum is located in Khoroshevo Mnevniki of Moscow in Mnevnikovskoy floodplain of the Moscow River In the spring of 2011 after Mnevnikovskoy floodplain was cleared of debris began equipping of the park Its opening was held in ... Yurevo
- Forest "Silver Forest"Silver Forest a favorite vacation spot of locals and tourists It is located on an artificial island in a bend of the Moskva River The name "Silver" pine forest was due to the unique phenomenon that occurs in the summer when at dawn shining pine... Troitse-Lykovo
- Metro Station "Filevsky Park"Metro station "Fili Park" located under the streets of Minsk between the stations "Bagratsіenaўskaga" and "Pioneer" This name the station received through the park of the same name located nearby Subway station was opened on 13 October 1961 Over a... Yurevo