Novogorsk — sights and interesting facts
Novogorsk is located on is on European part part of Russia (Himkinskij, Moskovskaya), 76 kilometers on nothwest from Moskovskaya. We have found 2 attractions here, some interesting of them: Natural park "River Valley are similar in Kurkino", Temple of the Holy Martyr Varus in Landmarks. You can to look around too. On notheast (2 kilometers) is Temple of the Martyr Varus Egyptian cemetery on Mashkinskoe. On east (5 kilometers) is Barashkinsky pond. On southeast (6 kilometers) is Alёshkinsky archaeological complex. On south (6 kilometers) is The metro station "Mitino", The metro station "Pyatnitskoe Highway" (6 km).
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Natural park "River Valley are similar in Kurkino"The park located in the Moscow region Kurkino in the valley like retains the unique natural landscape with marshes forests and meadows The park is home to a huge number of animals and here there are about 600 species of plants of which  70...
- Temple of the Holy Martyr Varus in LandmarksJune 18 2006 His Eminence Gregory Archbishop Mozhajskij concelebrated by clergy Mytsіshchanskaga dabrachynnya veshkinsky hallowed temple in honor of the Holy Martyr Varus People come here not only veshkintsy but residents of the neighboring village...
- Temple of the Martyr Varus Egyptian cemetery on MashkinskoeTemple of the Martyr Varus Egypt the first in Moscow church dedicated to the holy martyr Uaru The temple is located on Mashkinskoe cemetery where buried many unbaptized people Holy Varus prays to the Lord on the Facilitation of fate died without... Mashkino
- Barashkinsky pondBarashkinsky rates is a favorite of local residents In honor of the 70th anniversary of the Khimki authorities was a fountain with lights Pond pleases the kids swans and duck behind which is interesting to watch and of course the beautiful nature... Himki
- Alёshkinsky archaeological complexAleshkinsky archaeological complex includes the archaeological remains of a large ethno linguistic community that has starazhytnaslavyanskі origin monuments Early Iron Age and Neolithic It is located between the villages of pre existing ... Putilkovo
- The metro station "Mitino""Mitino" is 180 subway station in Moscow It is situated between the stations "Pjatnitskoj Highway" and "Volokolamsk" Arbatska Intercession line at the intersection of dubroўnyya and Mіtsіnskіh The station opened in 2009 and was called by the... Krasnogorsk
- The metro station "Pyatnitskoe Highway"Metro station "Pyatnitskaya highway" is located at the intersection of the highway and Pyatnitskiy Mіtsіnskіh street The station is young it opened in December 2012 It was built in just one year on the budget 5500000000 rubles The station was... Putilkovo
- Shopping center "Capitol Leningrad" in MoscowShopping center "Capitol Leningrad" is on the Right Bank street in Moscow From the metro station "River Station" to him every hour free shuttle buses In the shopping center offers free parking Duplex "Capitol Leningrad" includes about 120 different... Himki
- Cinema "Kinosfera" in MoscowCinema "kіnasfery" located on the street of the Transfiguration in Moscow There are four halls for 151 113 and two halls for 181 seats All theaters are equipped with projector and digital film format Each room has the latest air conditioning and... Himki
- Nescafe-IMAX cinema in MoscowCinema Nescafe IMAX Russia's first cinema technology IMAX opened in 2003 in Moscow Located near the metro station "River Station" in the entertainment center "kіnasfery" on the third floor of the shopping center "Capitol Leningrad "IMAX this is... Himki
- Stadium "Arena Khimki"Stadium "Arena Khimki" is the largest football stadium in the Moscow region It was built in 2005 2008 designed by architect Michael stupor Its capacity is 18 636 spectators In a country this is the first stadium where the Dutch began to use the... Himki
- Alёshkinsky travelThere is a lane on the outskirts of Moscow which would be called Aleshkino It was named after the village through which it passes and in the nearby forest of the same name Now no longer find the origins of this modest title since the first mention... Putilkovo
- The metro station "Glider"Station "Glider" is the ultimate on Tagansko Krasnopresnenskaya metro line in Moscow It is located in the metropolitan area of Northern Tushino "Glider" was opened in 1975 and was named on the same street where the station ground lobby Way out... Putilkovo
- Waterworks Moscow CanalMoscow Canal (until 1947 called the channel Moscow Volga) Canal connects the rivers Volga and Moskvu Nahoditsya in Moscow and Tver regions partly flows through the city of Moscow Canal opened in July 1937 its construction took about five years  ... Himki
- Skhodnenskaya bowlShodnitskogo bowl this gem of a Moscow park "Tushino" which is a natural monument It is located in the South Tushino (North West District of Moscow) Bowl formed as a result of the deepening of the river bed similar after the retreat  in a... Putilkovo
- Metro Station "Volokolamskaya"Metro Station "Volokolamsk" one of the new stations of the Moscow metro It is situated in the south of the capital in the area of Volokolamsk Highway and is the light duty station of the Moscow subway "Volokolamsk" was opened in 2009 and has... Krasnogorsk
- Khimki forest park in MoscowKhimki Forest Park is located near the capital of Russia between the Ring Road and street Dybenko Its area is more than 70 hectares In Forest Park is dominated by coniferous vegetation as well as birch larch oak Near the river Klyazma can see a lot... Snegiri
- Museum of the History of cognac in MoscowMuseum of the History of cognac founded in 2007 is located on the territory of the Moscow Wine and Cognac Factory "Kin" The building was built in Charentais style Such museums in Russia is no more The museum tells about what goes a long way... Rozhdestveno
- Sheremetyevo AirportSheremetyevo International Airport one of the six major airports in Moscow one of the twenty largest airports in Europe In 2009 it opened a new terminal D which is intended to serve flights of the airline "Aeroflot" and its  alliance partners... Klyazma
- Metro Station "Skhodnenskaya"Metro station "Skhodnenskaya" was opened in 1975 Now it is in the Tagansko Krasnopresnenskaya line "Skhodnenskaya" vaulted shallow station (6 meters) Flat station based on a set of high travel wall At one end of the station there is a common... Rozhdestveno