Orehovo-Zuevo — sights and interesting facts
Orehovo-Zuevo is located on is on European part part of Russia (Orehovo-Zuevskij, Moskovskaya), 69 kilometers on notheast from Moskovskaya. We have found 5 attractions here, some interesting of them: Cathedral of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Church of the Transfiguration, Church of Saints Peter and Fevronia of Murom, Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin in Voynova Mount, The Church of the New Martyrs Nut-Zuevsky. You can to look around too. On notheast (8 kilometers) is River Kirzhach, Vvedenskoe Lake (15 km), Vvedensky Monastery Island (15 km), Black Lake (16 km). On nothwest (14 kilometers) is City Electrogorsk.
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Cathedral of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin MaryCathedral of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary is located in Orekhovo street Volodarskogo In 1871 the leadership of the diocese completely granted the petition of citizens to build its own cathedral whose construction was carried out under the...
- Church of the TransfigurationChurch of the Transfiguration is situated in Orekhovo structure has been built on the site once stood the administration in 2000 the construction was stopped all the services were not carried out in the kindergarten Funded the new church the mayor's...
- Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin in Voynova MountChurch of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin in Vaynovay Woe is located in the village located in the Moscow region and has a rich history The church is mentioned in the middle of the second millennium the decree of Basil Dark velevshego traders...
- The Church of the New Martyrs Nut-ZuevskyThe Church of the New Martyrs Nut Zueўskі located in Orekhovo Moscow region First of all it was Christmas Bogoroditskaya Church organized in pseudo Russian style The temple was erected on the merchant Vishnjakova in the middle of the XIX ...
- River KirzhachThe river flows through Kіrzhach Vladimir region of Russia and is a left tributary of the Klyazma This is a small river which extends 133 kilometers and a maximum depth 4 meters At its widest point the coast are at a distance of 70  meters from... Repihovo
- City ElectrogorskElectrogorsk a small town in the east of Moscow region whose population is just over 20 thousand people Electrogorsk located in swampy areas and some characteristic famous monuments and buildings located on it  area The city was founded in 1912... vasyutino
- Vvedenskoe LakeThe shores are mostly wetlands although there are also sandy places On the shore of the lake on the east side is the village Vvedenskii To the east of Lake Ўvyadzenskaga has two lakes White (2 hectare) and the Black stretched on 30 hectares Last... Kilekshino
- Vvedensky Monastery IslandIf you want solitude and get pleasure from the amazing Russian nature then visit the Vvedensky island monasteries It is situated away from metropolitan areas on the island in the middle of the Vyatka (Ўvyadzenskaga) Lake near the city covered  ... Kilekshino
- Black LakeSIKA River where the city Shroud should be with the Black Lake to the east near the rounded peninsula From the north from Lake branched irrigation canals and village located gorachkay Oil which was vegetable oil which produces mustard  oil which... Kilekshino
- Nikita church in the village ByvalinNikita church the Orthodox church which was built on the money of parishioners This five domed building completed in pseudo Russian style The main altar is dedicated to the Kazan Icon of the refectory is Nikita and Il'inskii chapels After the... Byvalino
- Monument chocolateMonument chocolate a bronze statue of a fairy with a big chocolate bar in his hand This is the first monument in the world of chocolate in Pokrov Vladimir region In 2009 the world famous company «Kraft Foods» in which the activity   in Russia... Pokrov
- Museum of History of Russian scarves and shawlsMuseum of History of Russian scarves and shawls was opened in 2002 in the town of Pavlovsky Posad The museum offers visitors many exhibits rare and beautiful scarves for every taste and wealth for holidays and everyday This unique museum has a... CHernoe
- Catherine's church in the village of RakhmanovCatherine's church in the village of Rakhmanov a stone church built in honor of Catherine the Great It was built by the architect Orlova in 1906 Funds for the construction of the temple donated Catherine Kornilovna widow of industrialist Flora... Rahmanovo
- Borovoe lake in NoginskBorovoe lake is one of the lake waters Tomakovsky group located in Noginsk district in the valley Scerni The lake has a round shape with an area of about 0 12 square kilometers depth 20 meters Characterized by clean bright (but not brown as in... Bolshoe Bunkovo
- Rifle Club Fox LodgeSport shooting complex Fox Lodge is located in the north suburbs in the village of Ignatov Dmitrov district Get to places very easily by Moscow about 35 kilometers from Moscow Fox Lodge is a complex with premium service The creators of the complex... Sonino
- Kazan Kazan church in the villageKazan Kazan church in the village a small church built after this place Russian militia saw Our Lady of Kazan The temple was built in 1863 designed by Vladislav Grudzina When the temple existed a church school in which to study the laws of God In... Kazanskoe
- Averkievskoe forestryAverkievskoe forestry is in Pavlovsky Posad Moscow Region This forest is considered a protected natural area the type of the object a protected forest area Date of establishment of protected areas in 1979 the total  land area 367 000 ha On the... Kurovskoe
- Holy Vedeno island conventVienna holiday island convent was formerly Orthodox monastery today is female Located on the island Ўvyadzenskaga Lake near the town of Veil Opening it happened at the end of the XVII century consecrated January 14 1710 Moscow was the illuminator... Dorohovo
- Lake VvedenskoeVvedenskaya Lake is located on the west side of the Vladimir region originally it was called Vyatskoe The people there are two versions about the origin of the lake one says that is named after living persons from the ground vyatchey and the second... Dorohovo
- Onion lakeThis lake got its name in honor of one blacksmith named Luke who on the shores of the lake was a smithy The approximate age of the lake basin is about 11 000 years old Water surface area of about 35 hectares Depth Loukova  Lake about 12... Gorki
- Deer farm in AntsiferovoAnciferova village that in the suburbs at first glance may seem quite normal and little known but it is not so For tourists know that there is a real deer farm village became one of the most haunted places   Deer farm was established trucker AS... Mihajlovskaya Sloboda
- Church of St. Sergius of RadonezhTemple of St Sergius of Radonezh in the village Novosergievo Moscow region is an active Orthodox church The church was built in the period from 1839 to 1841 years in the style of Russian classicism on donations from local residents Thirty years... Novosergievo
Interesting facts Orehovo-ZuevoOrekhovo Zuyevo () is an industrial city in Moscow Oblast Russia located east of Moscow in a forested area on the Klyazma River (a tributary of the Oka) The city was established in 1917 when three villages (Orekhovo Zuyevo and Nikolskoye) were merged hence its name Population Зміст1... More
- Troitskie Ozerki
- Malaya Dubna