Podvyaznovo — sights and interesting facts
Podvyaznovo is located on is on European part part of Russia (Petushinskij, vladimirskaya), 200 kilometers on west from vladimirskaya. We have found 2 attractions here, some interesting of them: Yurievsky Kremlin and the ramparts, Church of the Intercession. On noth, 10 kilometers is - River Nerl.
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Yurievsky Kremlin and the rampartsYurievsky Kremlin and ramparts an area in the city of Yuriev Polsky who studied very little Historians can only guess how the buildings looked the farThe XII century when they were built We can say that in the south west side of the Kremlin was a...
- Church of the IntercessionChurch of the Intercession of the Holy Virgin in Yuriev Polsky was built in 1769 Although the temple which is located on the site known since 1712 Its founder was a monk Kirill of Archangel Michael Monastery In addition next to the church he built...
- Holy Dormition Monastery of Cosmas-YakhromaHoly Assumption Cosmo Yakhroma monastery is located in the historic village of fiction First there was erected a stone church dedicated to the icon of the Dormition of the Mother of God where under a bushel are relics of St Cosmas Yakhromski Soon... Nebyloe
- Church of St. Nicholas.Monastery reborn in place of the temple built in honor of Saint Nikon of Radonezh a native of St George Polish Preprepodobny Nikon Radonezh was one of the favorite disciples of St Sergius of Radonezh if it were built modern wall  Trinity St... Kolchugino
- Nikita church ElizarovoNikita Elizarova church is a unique example shatrovaga architecture in Russia The temple was built in the XVI century manor with its own Basmanavyh he served as the family church After the temple was annexed bell tower and refectory whereby it was... Elizarovo
- Nikita the Martyr Church in ElizarovoChurch of Martyr Nikita (Elizarova) HIP small temple consecrated in honor of the martyr Nikita located in the Yaroslavl region in the village Elizarova directly on the River Chess The building is small it is considered the oldest church in Pereslavl... Elizarovo