Prutnya — sights and interesting facts
Prutnya is located on is on European part part of Russia (Torzhokskij, Tverskaya), 191 kilometers on southeast from Tverskaya. We have found 8 attractions here, some interesting of them: Museum of wooden architecture in Vassilievo, Churchyard Prutnya, Manor Mitino, Church of the Ascension in the Museum of Wooden Architecture "Vassilievo", House restaurant in the Museum of Wooden Architecture "Vassilievo". You can to look around too. On south (8 kilometers) is Postal staircase in Torzhok, Footbridge in Torzhok (8 km), Chapel Exaltation of the Cross in Torzhok (8 km), Travelling Palace in Torzhok (8 km), "Devil's Bridge" in Vassilievo (9 km).
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Museum of wooden architecture in VassilievoMuseum of wooden architecture in a Vassiliev architectural ensemble XVIII XIX centuries The manor is surrounded by spectacular scenery stretched interesting monuments of wooden architecture perfectly preserved their  exterior interior and...
- Churchyard PrutnyaPrutnya churchyard there are more than 700 years and is known for a large number of historical and cultural heritage of XVIII XX centuries the most famous of which is the tomb of his beloved Pushkin Anna Kern The first mention of the cemetery...
- Church of the Ascension in the Museum of Wooden Architecture "Vassilievo"The museum of wooden architecture "Vasileva" is a unique exhibit the Church of the Ascension This is an old wooden church was built in the cemetery of the Savior on Sozy Kalinin district There she was with 1732 After restoration   for better...
- House restaurant in the Museum of Wooden Architecture "Vassilievo"Unique farmhouse inn acting even in the middle of the XIX century is in the museum of wooden architecture in the village Vasilevo Novotorzhsky area In 1988 after restoration wooden two story building was moved to the architectural and ethnographic...
- Fire stations in the Museum of Wooden Architecture "Vassilievo"Fire department at the Museum of Wooden Architecture "Vassilievo" is one of the unique items The exposition of the museum is represented in the open air and covers an area of 21 7 hectares From 1977 to 1982 it was restored and moved to the...
- Pond in the estate VassilievoVassilievo Manor located on the banks of the River Tvertsa a few kilometers north of the center of Torzhok is a monument of landscape architecture abroad XVIII XIX centuries Today on the basis of the manor is a museum of wooden architecture...
- Znamenskaya church in the museum VasilevoA few kilometers north of Torzhok is the village Vasilevo once belonged to a noble family Lviv namesake of the famous architect Since 1977 there operates a museum of wooden architecture Vasilyeva Manor is an interesting specimen of landscape...
- Postal staircase in TorzhokPostal stairs a whole street stairs in the central part of Torzhok length of 140 meters It is located on the left more gentle than the right on the river Tvertsa At the same time quite steep staircase You can get to it from the street Red Mountain... Zhitkovo
- Footbridge in TorzhokThe bridge in the city of Torzhok Tvertsa across the river was built in the late XIX century After some time was built near the new was used for the movement of vehicles and the pedestrian bridge made In the nineties Footbridge restored   and... Zhitkovo
- Chapel Exaltation of the Cross in TorzhokExaltation of the Cross Chapel Gospodnyanahoditsya on the area on January 9 in Torzhok It consists of 12 columns the designer is Nicholas A Lvov despite the fact that the building was erected after the death of the architect Has 2 Kupala lower and... Zhitkovo
- Travelling Palace in TorzhokTravelling Palace in Torzhok one of many stops for the Moscow St Petersburg tract where the emperor could stop and take a break from a long journey This palace was built in 1776 by order of Catherine II The building was designed by P   P Nikitin... Zhitkovo
- "Devil's Bridge" in VassilievoDevil's Bridge in Vassilievo stometrovae arched boulder cities with caves in the technique archivolt on the estate Vasilyeva Tver region on the banks of the river Tvertsa four kilometers from the town of Torzhok On the estate on the creek that runs... Lyahovo
- Temple of Archangel MichaelTemple of Archangel Michael in the village Torzhok is located on a high hill which many years ago was nothing but a peninsula it is bordered by three streams of red Zdaravets and Voronyak Since ancient times this place existed temples erected to the... Lyahovo
- Church of the AnnunciationChurch of the Annunciation was built on natural high ground which resembles a peninsula and the west side of the creek meets the Red Along the east side of the creek rise washes Voronyak on the north side of the building  creek is Zdaravets All... Lyahovo
- Church of the Presentation of the Blessed Virgin in the TempleVvedenskaya considered ancient stone church in the city In the historical literature called different dating of its construction 1620 is the official date when the temple was built Builder of the church believe Archimandrite Іasaf that  later... Lyahovo
- Novotorzhsky Monastery of StsNovotorzhsky Monastery of Sts located in Torzhok is considered the oldest Orthodox monastery founded by Ephraim roughly around 1038 When Prince of Kiev Yaroslav I Vladimirovich was the third monastery since their appearance His  name comes from... Lyahovo
- Church of the Holy FaceOn the territory of Borisoglebskii Monastery is located Church of the Savior image Its construction began in the years 1804 1811 according to the plan of the architect NA Lviv but construction stopped after the death of the author The church is made... Lyahovo
- Monument to the architect NA LvovThe city of Torzhok is not a regional center but that does not prevent him from being one of the cultural and tourist centers of the Tver region Monument to the local native architect NA Lvov one of those objects that are of interest to visitors of... Lyahovo
- Cathedral of Boris and GlebCathedral of Boris and Gleb Monastery of Sts built into the plan of the architect NA Lviv in the art of classicism The cathedral is decorated with five domes The central dome is octagonal and the angle of the dome has a hemispherical shape This... Lyahovo
- Boris and Gleb MonasteryMonastery of Sts in Torzhok is not only the largest in the city but also the oldest in the Tver region According to some reports this monastery was founded in 1038 boyar Ephraim Ancient construction of the monastery which has come so far  ... Lyahovo
- Tvertsa river embankment and TveretskayaTvertsa River is a left tributary of one of the largest rivers in the Russian Volga River located in the Tver region Its length is about 188 kilometers On the banks of the river are large cities such as Gd Volochek and Torzhok The left bank of... Lyahovo
- House KP PolushkinaHouse KP Polushkina located in the Tver region Torzhok on 34 Georgian mansion built around the beginning of 1910 is included in the urban complex historical developments Kupriyan Polushkin Pavlovich was a local merchant who had a apartment house... Lyahovo
- Church of the AscensionThis church was built in the XIX century 1852 1854 year Temple was surrounded by a stone wall has not survived to the present day The main sanctuary of the church was created in 1846 Sieve image of St Nile Stolobensky In the middle of this icon... Lyahovo
- Semenovskoe (admin. territoriya g. Torzhok)
- Bolshoe Svyattsovo