Putilkovo — sights and interesting facts
Putilkovo is located on is on European part part of Russia (Krasnogorskij, Moskovskaya), 72 kilometers on nothwest from Moskovskaya. We have found 7 attractions here, some interesting of them: The metro station "Glider", The metro station "Pyatnitskoe Highway", Skhodnenskaya bowl, Alёshkinsky travel, Church of the Transfiguration in Tushino. You can to look around too. On southwest (3 kilometers) is The metro station "Mitino". On notheast (3 kilometers) is Barashkinsky pond. On noth (3 kilometers) is Natural park "River Valley are similar in Kurkino". On south (3 kilometers) is Metro Station "Volokolamskaya". On east (4 kilometers) is Metro Station "Skhodnenskaya".
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- The metro station "Glider"Station "Glider" is the ultimate on Tagansko Krasnopresnenskaya metro line in Moscow It is located in the metropolitan area of Northern Tushino "Glider" was opened in 1975 and was named on the same street where the station ground lobby Way out...
- The metro station "Pyatnitskoe Highway"Metro station "Pyatnitskaya highway" is located at the intersection of the highway and Pyatnitskiy Mіtsіnskіh street The station is young it opened in December 2012 It was built in just one year on the budget 5500000000 rubles The station was...
- Alёshkinsky travelThere is a lane on the outskirts of Moscow which would be called Aleshkino It was named after the village through which it passes and in the nearby forest of the same name Now no longer find the origins of this modest title since the first mention...
- Church of the Transfiguration in TushinoChurch of the Transfiguration in Tushino is not only an active church but also an architectural monument of regional significance The temple is located in the Moscow ring road close to the railway Riga direction Prior to the construction of the...
- Alёshkinsky archaeological complexAleshkinsky archaeological complex includes the archaeological remains of a large ethno linguistic community that has starazhytnaslavyanskі origin monuments Early Iron Age and Neolithic It is located between the villages of pre existing ...
- The metro station "Mitino""Mitino" is 180 subway station in Moscow It is situated between the stations "Pjatnitskoj Highway" and "Volokolamsk" Arbatska Intercession line at the intersection of dubroўnyya and Mіtsіnskіh The station opened in 2009 and was called by the... Krasnogorsk
- Barashkinsky pondBarashkinsky rates is a favorite of local residents In honor of the 70th anniversary of the Khimki authorities was a fountain with lights Pond pleases the kids swans and duck behind which is interesting to watch and of course the beautiful nature... Himki
- Natural park "River Valley are similar in Kurkino"The park located in the Moscow region Kurkino in the valley like retains the unique natural landscape with marshes forests and meadows The park is home to a huge number of animals and here there are about 600 species of plants of which  70... Novogorsk
- Metro Station "Volokolamskaya"Metro Station "Volokolamsk" one of the new stations of the Moscow metro It is situated in the south of the capital in the area of Volokolamsk Highway and is the light duty station of the Moscow subway "Volokolamsk" was opened in 2009 and has... Krasnogorsk
- Metro Station "Skhodnenskaya"Metro station "Skhodnenskaya" was opened in 1975 Now it is in the Tagansko Krasnopresnenskaya line "Skhodnenskaya" vaulted shallow station (6 meters) Flat station based on a set of high travel wall At one end of the station there is a common... Rozhdestveno
- Shopping center "Capitol Leningrad" in MoscowShopping center "Capitol Leningrad" is on the Right Bank street in Moscow From the metro station "River Station" to him every hour free shuttle buses In the shopping center offers free parking Duplex "Capitol Leningrad" includes about 120 different... Himki
- Cinema "Kinosfera" in MoscowCinema "kіnasfery" located on the street of the Transfiguration in Moscow There are four halls for 151 113 and two halls for 181 seats All theaters are equipped with projector and digital film format Each room has the latest air conditioning and... Himki
- Nescafe-IMAX cinema in MoscowCinema Nescafe IMAX Russia's first cinema technology IMAX opened in 2003 in Moscow Located near the metro station "River Station" in the entertainment center "kіnasfery" on the third floor of the shopping center "Capitol Leningrad "IMAX this is... Himki
- Temple of the Holy Martyr Varus in LandmarksJune 18 2006 His Eminence Gregory Archbishop Mozhajskij concelebrated by clergy Mytsіshchanskaga dabrachynnya veshkinsky hallowed temple in honor of the Holy Martyr Varus People come here not only veshkintsy but residents of the neighboring village... Novogorsk
- Metro Station "Myakinino""Myakinino" there are one hundred and seventy eighth in the subway station in Moscow It is located between the stations "Volokolamsk" and "Strogino" Arbatska Intercession line in the Krasnogorsk district of Moscow region The opening of the station... Krasnogorsk
- Skhodnenskaya HPPSkhodnenskaya HPP is located on the north west of Moscow is part of the Moscow Canal Built a hydroelectric power plant in 1939 for diversion type using a vertical drop of water Khimki Reservoir and rivers alike The complex structures Skhodnenskaya... Ryzhkovo
- Park "Northern Tushino" in MoscowNorthern Tushino park was formed in the late XX century Earlier in his place was Zaharkovsky fruit garden which were planted in the 50s as part of the collective farm program Apple and pear fruit yet but the collective farm for a long time is not in... Rozhdestveno
- Museum of the Russian submarine fleetMuseum of the Russian submarine fleet was opened in July 2006 While at the museum in the park "Northern Tushino" only one exhibit a big diesel submarine B 396 The boat was built in Nizhny Novgorod at the factory "Red Sormovo" designed by CDB ME... Rozhdestveno
- Museum of the History of cognac in MoscowMuseum of the History of cognac founded in 2007 is located on the territory of the Moscow Wine and Cognac Factory "Kin" The building was built in Charentais style Such museums in Russia is no more The museum tells about what goes a long way... Rozhdestveno
- Waterworks Moscow CanalMoscow Canal (until 1947 called the channel Moscow Volga) Canal connects the rivers Volga and Moskvu Nahoditsya in Moscow and Tver regions partly flows through the city of Moscow Canal opened in July 1937 its construction took about five years  ... Himki