Sanaksyr — sights and interesting facts
Sanaksyr is located on is on asian part part of Russia (Temnikovskij, Respublika Mordoviya), 73 kilometers on west from Respublika Mordoviya. The city has a great attraction - Sanaksar Monastery. You can to look around too. On nothwest (13 kilometers) is Mordvinian Lake. On notheast (22 kilometers) is Mordovia reserve.
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Sanaksar MonasteryOn the left bank stands the Orthodox Christmas moksha Bagarodnіchnym Sanaksar Monastery The temple was built in 1659 in honor of Our Lady of Vladimir First all the buildings were made of wood but a hundred years later in 1759 began restoration work...
- Mordvinian LakeMordovia region has long been famous for its abundance of beautiful lakes These include Mordovia lake or as it is called Lake Wade The lake was formed by the merger of some karst failures in the riverbed Vadok The lake is quite large it covers an... vedenyapino
- Mordovia reserveRussian taiga zone has aroused much interest among its flora and fauna For this reason in 1935 to preserve the most rare instances of Mordovia Reserve was created It is located between the river Moksha and its right tributary   Satis His name is... Nizhnij Satis
- Lake ShelubeyTengushevsky District of Mordovia can be considered the heart of lakes and reservoirs It was here near the village of Shelub spilling oxbow lake of the same name Size of the lake is quite significant the length of 2200 meters and width 100 meters... Shelubej
- Igumen body of Holy Trinity Seraphim Diveevo nunneryІgumenskі body of Holy Trinity Monastery is located in the district of the Nizhny Novgorod region Dzіveeўskі The building shell is a large two story building painted in blue color Architraves and cornices windows decorated with various... Yakolevka
- Transfiguration Cathedral of the Holy Trinity Seraphim-Diveevo monasteryTransfiguration Cathedral of the Holy Trinity Seraphim Dzіveeўskі monastery built in the neo Russian style designed by architect A E Antonovim It was built on the donations of brothers Artsybushev F V Dolgintseva and others Cathedral was founded... Yakolevka
- Holy GrooveOne of the many shrines Diveevo groove is Holy Holy Trinity Seraphim Dzіveeўskі monastery Abbot says that the very Queen of Heaven belt measure this place and runs daily groove bypasses the participation and blessing  all in the neighborhood... Yakolevka
- Seraphim-Diveevo nunnerySeraphim Dzіveeўskі convent is an Orthodox monastery which is included in the Nizhny Novgorod Diocese of the Russian Orthodox Church located in the village of Diveevo Local Orthodox Churches he is revered as the fourth after Mount Athos and... Yakolevka
- Transfiguration Cathedral in DiveevoAt the Transfiguration Cathedral in the village of Diveevo Nizhny Novgorod region is not very good fate This is evidenced by history carefully preserved in the monastery Initiated the creation of the Transfiguration Cathedral became none other than... Yakolevka
- Trinity Cathedral Seraphim Diveevo MonasteryOnce in the village of Diveevo were built Church of the Nativity St Seraphim told to buy land near the Kazan temple He is in his lifetime dream to build a beautiful cathedral there but did not have time Conveyed the idea to his disciple John... Yakolevka
- Kazan source of the Blessed Virgin MaryKazan is the source of the Blessed Virgin Mary in the Nizhny Novgorod region in the village of Diveevo There is an old holy spring village Information about it goes back to the XVIII century The story goes that in 1939 a local resident found in ... Yakolevka