Satino-Russkoe — sights and interesting facts
Satino-Russkoe is located on is on European part part of Russia (Podolskij, Moskovskaya), 40 kilometers on west from Moskovskaya. We have found 3 attractions here, some interesting of them: Sculpture "Podolsk city working class", Church of the Resurrection in Podolsk, памятник Пушкину. You can to look around too. On west (2 kilometers) is Manor Ivanovskoe, Monument Podolsk cadets (2 km), Podmoskovnaya river Desna (3 km), Manor Dubrovitzy (4 km). On nothwest (4 kilometers) is Church of the Intercession of the Holy Virgin.
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Sculpture "Podolsk city working class"Monument to the working class in Podolsk first meets all guests it is located on the station square Catches the eye features of totalitarian art its power and greatness Sculpture "Podolsk city working class" was opened in 1969 the authors Yuri...
- Church of the Resurrection in PodolskChurch of the Resurrection in Podolsk this is the first stone building in the area The first mention of a wooden church which stands on the high and picturesque high bank Pakhra is found in the chronicles of the beginning of the XVI century Stone...
- Manor IvanovskoeIvanovo Manor is located in Podolsk on the banks of the river Pakhra The first mention of ancestral lands in the possession of Ivanovo pіstsovyh books dates back to 1627 year Then they owned Basil Elchaninov Alex and Ivan Golovin Manor repeatedly... Ignatovo
- Monument Podolsk cadetsMonument Podolsk cadets was made in honor of the consolidated units which in October 1941 in conjunction with the 43rd Army defended the south western border of Moscow Young Podolsk cadets killed nearly 5 000 German soldiers 100 tanks destroyed lost... Ignatovo
- Podmoskovnaya river DesnaPodmoskovnaya Desna river is considered one of the most beautiful and clean waters of Central Russia On the banks of this river like fishing and leisure travelers Mostly pond surrounded by small picturesque groves for about pond calm   the water... Ignatovo
- Church of the Intercession of the Holy VirginChurch of the Intercession of the Holy Virgin (Erin) structure was approximately in 1627 in the village of Erin rapsolozheno Moscow region erected in honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary has two chapels St Sergius of Radonezh Nicholas Prince Ivan... Armazovo
- Manor DubrovitzyDubrovitzy Manor is located in the eponymous village of Podolsk district approximately 36 kilometers from Moscow Its history goes back almost five centuries and is associated with such famous personalities as Boyar Morozov and Prince Golitsyn The... Ignatovo
- The Church of Holy VirginExtraordinary and mysterious monument of Russian architecture a recognized masterpiece Perched among forests at the confluence of the Desna and Pakhra this Belostenny church surprises with its exquisite lace beauty Three hundred (built in the late... Ignatovo
- Golitsyn Manor in DubrovitsyManor complex in suburban Dubrovitzy interesting for us and as an architectural monument and as a place in history is closely intertwined the names of many famous Russian noble families Until the middle of the XVII century belonged Dubrovitzy Boyar... Ignatovo
- Cyril and Methodius Church silicateCyril and Methodius Church in the silicate was founded in Podolsk in 2011 This is a small wooden church which is located in a modern urban development has become a complement church ensemble suburbs Church of Cyril and Methodius was consecrated July... Armazovo
- Manor PlescheevoManor Plyashcheeva (Pospelov) is located in Podolsk In the XIV century there were Boyar Fyodor Byakont possession then his son Alexander Pleshcheyev from nicknames which probably gave its name to the estate The name of the manor was Pospelov ... Pokrov
- The holiday village "Bykovka"If you are tired of the hectic everyday life and want to be alone with nature without having to travel far beyond Moscow then you perfect holiday village "Bykovka" which is located in the south west of the capital Conventionally it can be divided... Zhodochi
- Church of the Trinity in OstafyevoChurch of the Holy Trinity is located in the village of Ostafyevo in the Moscow region in the Podolsk district The church was built in 1778 industrialists KM Matveeva in the village Ryazanov and in 1781 his widow transferred to the church in the... Tarasovo
- Great PondGreat Pond is located on the plot "Ostafyevo" in the same village in the Moscow region near the village Well done Formed in the middle of the XVIII century using the construction of a dam on the river Lyubuchi then had 96sazheney length and width of... Nikolskoe 2
- Museum-Estate "Ostafyevo"Museum Estate "Ostafyevo" was when the possession of Prince Vyazemskaga AP and on his descendants It is located in the New Moscow Vyazemskij purchased the estate in 1792 after the birth of her son Peter Until 1898 all the possessions belonged to... Nikolskoe 2
- The State Museum-Estate "Ostafyevo-Russian Parnassus"The State Museum Estate "Ostafyevo Russian Parnassus" a unique monument of Russian estate culture of the XIX century one of the cultural centers of Russia During the life of the host Ostafyevo Poet Prince PA Vyazemsky in the manor visited Pushkin... Karakashevo
- Dormition Abbey in Alexandrov-ShchapovoThe forerunner of the stone church of the Assumption was a wooden church founded in 1612 Boyar Vasily Morozov on the bank of the river Lubenko The original temple was a small one with the head covered with a hipped dome In 1779  year the wooden... SHCHapovo
- Manor ShchapovoHomestead Shchapaў (Alexandrov) can be seen in the village Shchapaў Trinity Administrative District of Moscow In 1607 Boyar VP Morozov gave fiefdom Alexandrovo a dowry for his daughter who married Prince AV Golitsyn The first written mention of... SHCHapovo
- Alexandrov-ShchapovoAt 12 kilometers from Podolsk manor located Shchapaў Aleksandrov known from written sources since 1627 In pіstsovyh books say that Boyar Vasily Morozov gave his estate as a dowry to his daughter Mary who became the wife  Prince Andrei Golitsyn... SHCHapovo
- Manor PolivanovaPolivanova Manor which is a kind of historical patrimony Polivanova located in Podolsk Moscow region It is believed that the estate was founded in 1631 the same year was built the first wooden Church of the Annunciation   Manor repeatedly passed... Polivanovo
- Source Xenia of Petersburg in EvseevaSacred source Xenia of St Petersburg is located in the village of Evseeva in the Greater Moscow When this source was discovered just now no one will remember One thing is that he is not one hundred years Until recently he was a simple source ... Kuvekino