Selivaniha — sights and interesting facts
Selivaniha is located on is on European part part of Russia (Istrinskij, Moskovskaya), 64 kilometers on nothwest from Moskovskaya. We have found 3 attractions here, some interesting of them: Metro Station "Altufievo", Church of the Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin in Taininsky, Manor Altufievo. You can to look around too. On south (1 kilometers) is The metro station "Medvedkovo", Shopping and entertainment center "Fortuna" in Moscow (1 km), Temple of St. Seraphim of Sarov (2 km). On east (2 kilometers) is Dzhamgarovsky Pond in Moscow, River Jauza (3 km).
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Metro Station "Altufievo"Open in 1994 the station "Altufievo" is the ultimate on the Serpukhov Timiryazev branch of the Moscow metro This station shallow foundations the name she got to have long existed here terrain Geographical location provides  are sufficiently...
- Church of the Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin in TaininskyRare beauty monument of church architecture can be seen in suburban Mytischi white church of the Annunciation Particularly interesting are made ladders that resemble the entrance to the wooden tower Two flights of stairs  symmetrical rise to the...
- The metro station "Medvedkovo"The metro station "Medvedkovo" is the terminus Kaluzhsko Riga line of the Moscow Metro Through the station a day passes more than 85 000 people Shallow column station (10 meters) opened in 1978 It is named Moscow region Medvedkovo "Medvedkovo" built... Lenino
- Shopping and entertainment center "Fortuna" in MoscowShopping and entertainment center "Fortuna" is one of the best known and most visited shopping supermarket in Moscow Visiting the center visitors can not only buy food furniture clothing jewelery optical doors curtains fabrics fishing tackle adult... Lenino
- Temple of St. Seraphim of SarovTemple of St Seraphim of Sarov Russian Orthodox church dedicated to this saint who was famous for various miracles In his zealous prayers vylechvalіsya patients The temple is still new so is not yet fully completed Lower altar of the church was... Lenino
- Dzhamgarovsky Pond in MoscowDzhamgarovsky pond located on the territory Losinoostrovsky district of Moscow limited Ostashkovsky highway and Ring Road Earlier this place was a sand pit As a result of the creation of a dam on the river Ichke in 1920 and was educated rates in... Lenino
- River JauzaRiver Yaўza in Mytischi a left tributary of the Moscow River This small river length of 48 km is located in the Moscow region it originates from the marshes on the territory Lasіnaga Islands crosses the river Mytishchi Her mouth is in the Big... Druzhba
- Metro Station "Babushkinskaya"Station name "Babushkinskaya" Kaluga Riga metro line gave the name of the legendary polar pilot Michael Grandma Open the station in September 1978 Overground station lobbies have not you can get it only from the subways   This metro station is... Lenino
- Monument "feat Flyers Mytischinskogo Aeroclub"Monument "feat Mytsіshchanskaga pilots flying club" is set to ring in Mytishchi street intersections Sukromka summer and Annunciation Its opening was held in 2008 on the day of the district city villages and hamlets The composition of the monument... Druzhba
- Monument GM Strekalov MytishchiMonument M Strekalova installed in 2003 His bust is located in a small park which is located almost in the center of Mytishchi Moscow Region where he was born and where he spent his childhood Square named after him G M Strekalov twice Hero of the... Druzhba
- Graffiti on Emerald StreetEmerald Street in Moscow surprises everyone who first saw her bright colored graffiti This project was implemented by Russian Dutch Icelandic Brazilian American artists Although graffiti done so for several years   they are perfectly enliven... Lenino
- Anadyr travelChukchi passage is located in Moscow in the North Eastern Administrative District and refers to Babushkinskiy and Losinoostrovsky area Travel originates from the station "Losinoostrovskaya" and goes towards the north east to  Street Elementary... Lenino
- Manor GrachevkaManor Grachevka it was called Hovrino was built in the XV century merchant ferret (Howrah) or his son History is silent It is known that at the end of the XVI century a church was built Martyr St George which was burned during the Great Troubles... Hovanskoe
- Babushkinskiy ParkBabushkinskiy Park is located in the city of Moscow Losinoostrovsky Received its name from the previously existing city Granny in whose territory it is today An area of 7 hectares Babushkinskiy park was established in 1898 and was in terms of... Lenino
- The metro station "Bibirevo"The metro station "Bibirevo" one of the stations Serpukhov Timiryazevskaya Line of the Moscow Metro It is located in the same area The station was inaugurated in late 1993 becoming the northern end of the Serpukhov Timiryazevskaya line On the design... Lenino
- Church of the Intercession of the Holy Virgin in MedvedkovoChurch of the Intercession of the Holy Virgin in Medvedkovo is situated in the north of Moscow It was built by Prince Dimitri Pazharskіm on the river Yauza in his native village to commemorate the victory over the interventionists national militia... Lenino
- Shopping and entertainment center "Perlovsky"The largest shopping and entertainment center "Perlovsky" located in suburban Mytischi on the long and the oldest street Selezneva 33 By 1915 at this point there Perlovsky theater Opening SEC held in 2007 For all residents and visitors it was a... Druzhba
- Ice Palace "Arena Mytischi"Ice Palace "Arena Mytischi" a modern sports and entertainment complex which is located on the street summer Palace can accommodate up to 9 000 spectators The complex has all the conditions for people of all ages can engage in such popular ... Mytishchi
- Church of the Trinity in MytishchiTemple of the Trinity (Holy Trinity) is located in the neighborhood Mytsіshchanskae barley outside Selezneva 32 It is known that in 1894 1896 this place was built Don church After closing in 1930 for many years she lamented   and until 1981 the... Druzhba