Severo-vostochnye Sady — sights and interesting facts
Severo-vostochnye Sady is located on is on asian part part of Russia (Majkopskij, Respublika Adygeya), 28 kilometers on south from Respublika Adygeya. We have found 5 attractions here, some interesting of them: House Zinkovetskogo, Great Mosque of Maikop, The malt shop brewery, Fortress "Meotians", Monument to Lenin in Maikop. You can to look around too. On south (3 kilometers) is Kurgan Oshad, Waterfall Isichenko (7 km), Moonglade (21 km), Azishskaya Pass (21 km). On nothwest (24 kilometers) is Arboretum name Bukreeva.
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- House ZinkovetskogoHistoric building located on the city street Chyrvonaaktsyabrskae Maikop known as the home of Zinkovetskoe Pole Dmitry Zinkovetskoe was the first guild merchant have done a lot for the improvement of Maikop with his active participation was built...
- Great Mosque of MaikopOne of the most significant buildings of modern Maikop is undoubtedly the magnificent Mosque This is significant in terms of square building with four minarets at the corners Crowned by a huge blue dome of the mosque The mosque appeared  Maikop...
- Fortress "Meotians"Fortress "Meotians" is located in the city of Maikop near the canyon "Khadzhokhsky Gorge " This stylized stone castle is located in a picturesque location overlooking the ridge Unakoz White River Valley and Lake Red which in its  turn is...
- Monument to Lenin in MaikopMonument to Lenin built in 1973, located in the capital of the Republic of Adygea, Maikop. MR is a sculptor Manіzera and architect Rozhin IE Is a pedestal height of 2 meters, on which the leader of the proletariat....
- Kurgan OshadKurgan horse an important archaeological site dating to the Bronze Age Mound was located on the eastern outskirts of Maikop on the intersection of contemporary street barrows and Piedmont it was a mound of earth height of about eleven meters  ... Gaverdovskij
- Waterfall IsichenkoIsichesnko Falls which is located in the Republic of Adygea Maikop located at the side of the gorge of the river Adyghe Kurdzhips near the village of Mezmay This name is a waterfall and cave was named after the leader of a group of students Yuri... Tabachnyj
- MoongladeThe last few years on the coast and in the mountains of the Caucasus built new resorts and recreation areas for tourists Local slopes are hosting not only from Russia as local slopes in winter ideal for skiing snowboarding and in summer for ... Timiryazeva
- Azishskaya PassAzishskaya pass or as it is called shepherds Stone Gate located at an altitude of 1745 meters above sea level Located in the western part of the tract trough The pass is the watershed of two rivers Bzihi and Kurdzhips The tract trough formed by two... Shaumyan
- Arboretum name BukreevaThirty kilometers from the village of Maikop in Goncharka Giaginsky District Republic of Adygea in an area of one hundred and fifty acres of arboretum stretches name Bukreeva Named it in honor of the local collective farm chairman Pyotr... Goncharka
- Museum of stonesThe main attraction of the small village of Goncharka Giaginsky District Republic of Adygea is arboretum On its picturesque lanes is a museum of stones created on the initiative of the local collective farm in the eighties  the twentieth century... Goncharka
- The tract Warriors GladeThe tract Warriors Glade a unique funerary complex in the Republic of Adygea one of the most famous mass gatherings Caucasian dalmenaў Probably complex included four megalіtaў most of which unfortunately was  looted Preserved dolmens built of... Mahoshepolyana
- Valley of the AmmonitesWhite River the largest river in Adygea mountain and one of the main objects of tourist interest in the region Picturesque gorges beautiful waterfalls active sports all this can be found on White One of the most unusual sights of the river can be... Dagestanskaya
- Ski resort TsakhkadzorValley of Flowers such a beautiful name in translation has Tsakhkadzor located 50 kilometers north of Yerevan A small town with a small number of inhabitants live off the tourists who pays special attention Newcomers tend to  are satisfied with... Unarokovo
- Rock TitanicTo the north of the village Kamennomostsky in Adygea Maikop area on a steep bend of the river is a picturesque white sandy beach Its main attraction is the rock which locals call the Titanic Organized groups of tourists  here do not carry and... Hakodz
- Khadzhokhsky dolmenOn the territory of Adygea besides many remarkable monuments of nature and ancient monuments associated with human activities Among these dolmens Understand the exact purpose of the dolmen scientists still can not It is believed that it was just the... Kamennomostskij
- River Gorge AminovkiAminovka a small river in the Republic of Adygea The river 9 kilometers most of the way the river flows through the valley Amin and the rest of its route runs through the village Kamennomostsky Gorge and the river its name is derived from the deputy... Kamennomostskij
- The village KamennomostskyThe village Kamennomostsky without exaggeration be called the center of tourist life mountain Adygea Great location beautiful surroundings proximity to a huge number of monuments infrastructure all this makes Kamennomostsky beginning  Many... Kamennomostskij
- Chapel of Emperor Alexander IIOn a plateau Mamryuk Ogoy in Adygea are the ruins of an old white stone chapel This chapel in honor of the Russian Tsar Alexander II When the Caucasian war with the Ottoman Empire in these places there was a significant meeting Alexander Other ... Novosvobodnaya
- Through CaveAccording to an ancient legend adygskі in the mountains near the river White lived when the evil and cruel giant named Rufabgo Subjugating all the surrounding villages giant overlaid with exorbitant tribute Everyone was taking it pretty girl from... Hakodz
- Amin GorgeAminovka River flows into the river near the village of White Kamennomostsky The upper part of the bed of the small river is a picturesque valley with a lot of low waterfalls and unusual rocky outcrops The name of the river and gorge recalls ... Hakodz
- Rocky island three dragonsKhadzhokhsky Gorge perhaps the most famous natural monument in Adygea Narrow gorge at the bottom of which bears bubbling and foaming White River abounds with bizarre rock formations and caves At the beginning of the gorge is located in the middle of... Kamennomostskij
- Khadzhokhsky Gorge (Kamennomostsky Canyon)Khadzhokhsky gorge or canyon Kamennomostsky this section of the river Belaya Closed here in a narrow gorge stream roars splashes and dust storms damn to find a way among the cliffs Wild roar of water can be heard far away in the district Furiously... Kamennomostskij
- 17 Let Oktyabrya
- Uchebnoe Lesnichestvo