Shelkovo — sights and interesting facts
Shelkovo is located on is on European part part of Russia (CHehovskij, Moskovskaya), 42 kilometers on nothwest from Moskovskaya. We have found 9 attractions here, some interesting of them: Lower Tsaritsyno pond, Dyakovo garden in Kolomenskoye, Diakovo settlement in Kolomenskoye, Dyakovo ravine, Creative Center "Moskvorechie". You can to look around too. On nothwest (2 kilometers) is Horticultural creek, Falcon yard in Kolomenskoye (2 km), Berth "Kolomenskoye" (2 km), Watermill in Kolomenskoye (2 km), Cafe "Pier" in Moscow (2 km).
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Lower Tsaritsyno pondThe palace and park ensemble of the Tsarina at the site of the former estate of princes Cantemirs On the one hand it is surrounded by a cascade of ponds that were artificially created during the XVI XVIII centuries Lower Tsaritsyn pond was created...
- Dyakovo garden in KolomenskoyeDyakovskaya garden in Kolomenskoye is one of the oldest gardens in Moscow In the XVII century country estate was taken six gardens They grew up hundreds of fruitful trees gooseberries raspberries and currants There is also the most planted tree...
- Dyakovo ravineDyakovskaya Yar this is one of the most popular and ancient ravines Moscow It is located in the south of the city near the village of Kolomenskoye The total length of the ditch is about 1 kilometer At the bottom of the ravine runs a small stream...
- Creative Center "Moskvorechie"Creative Center "Moskvorechie" located on Kashira Highway in Moscow and is a multi cultural recreation center Here are trained and act young talents Southern administrative district of the capital The history of this creative center begins in...
- Park Pines in TsaritsynoPine Park is located in the city of Moscow Tsaritsyno between the Caucasus and Baku Boulevard Timur and Lugansk streets In the 1980s this place was located wooden houses they belonged to the village of Lenin who used to be on this site In the 1990s...
- Church of St. Nicholas in SaburovoChurch of St Nicholas which is located in Southern Administrative District in Moskvorechje Saburovskom area of the city of Moscow is the Orthodox church it was built in 1595 Refers to the Moscow City diocese Earlier this place was a wooden...
- Kolomna embankmentKolomna embankment a winding path that runs along the Moskva River from the Kolomenskoye Park The name of the embankment was in 1982 in full view of the location near the Historical Architectural Reserve "Kolomenskoye" Quay in the park area is...
- River ZsuzsaSusan River it is a small river which is a right tributary of the huge Moscow River The total length of the river is 6 2 kilometers In the open channel it flows 1 3 kilometers and the rest of it takes place in an underground reservoir The width of...
- Horticultural creekHorticultural creek a right tributary of the Moskva River which flows through the territory of the Museum Reserve Kolomenskoye a voice ravine He also has another name the creek Kolomna This gave the name of the stream at this site in the past... Tagankovo
- Falcon yard in KolomenskoyeFalcon yard in Kolomenskoye is one of the most popular Russian courts He was the best and most Falcon yard in Europe This courtyard is a huge economic complex which was intended for the maintenance of falconry In the XVII century  on Sakalіnym... Tagankovo
- Berth "Kolomenskoye"Berth "Kolomna" is one of the most frequented berths Moscow It was built a long time for ships Berth relatively small size Lined with beautiful tiles it attracts a huge number of travelers   Most of the ships depart from the pier towards Marino... Tagankovo
- Watermill in KolomenskoyeWatermill in Kolomenskoye this is one of the oldest mills in Moscow in ancient times was an important element of the Russian economy Previously mills were built in almost every village but not all survived This watermill  was built of wood and... Tagankovo
- Cafe "Pier" in MoscowCafe "Pier" in Moscow is one of the most famous cafe in Moscow Its external facade is made entirely of wooden beams About cafe is located a lot of vegetation and wooden benches Inside the cafe is decorated in a rustic style Tables and chairs  ... Tagankovo
- The tower of the Bratsk jail in KolomenskoyeTower fraternal jail in Kolomenskoye a fortress that served as a reference point for settlers Kolomna It was built in 1631 on the bank of the Angara River In ancient times the Bratsk jail was crucial in the development of the Far East  and... Tagankovo
- Church of the Ascension in KolomenskoyeChurch of the Ascension in Kolomenskoye built in 1532 by Italian architect Peter about Frantsizskom Hannibal located on the right steep bank of the Moskva River This is the first church marquee in Russia made of stone The place was not chosen by... Tagankovo
- Guns of the time of Peter in KolomnaGuns of the time of Peter in Kolomna is one of the oldest instruments in Moscow They were made in 1704 These guns were actively involved in the Great Northern War in the XVIII century Cast iron they were indispensable device during military ... Tagankovo
- Ascension in Kolomenskoye areaAscension Square one of the essential places to visit in the museum "Kolomenskoye Estate" In the center is a very old and the main attraction the Church of the Ascension was built in 1532 Church of the Ascension is  an octagonal pillar which is... Tagankovo
- A memorial sign in honor of the victory at PoltavaA memorial sign in honor of the victory at Poltava this is one of the most historically significant monuments of Moscow It was erected in honor of the 300th anniversary of the victory in the Battle of Poltava It is a granite stone that weighs... Tagankovo
- Exhibition sand figures at the Museum "Kolomna"Last Exhibition sand figures at the Museum "Kolomna" was held under the title "The Great History of Russia" and opened the first day of May 2012 During the first five days of the great masters of Ireland Spain Italy Poland and Russia created the... Tagankovo
- Palace Pavilion in KolomenskoyePalace Pavilion in Kolomenskoye it is the only structure that survived from the Palace of Alexander I of the early twentieth century In this palace as a child often visited the emperor with his grandmother Catherine II In 1870 the building was... Tagankovo
- Clock TowerClock Tower located at the front gate of the Museum Reserve Kolomenskoye Clockwork tower is the oldest of the currently extant mechanisms in Russia The architectural ensemble which consists of a front gate and a small stone clock tower was built in... Tagankovo
- Church of St. George with a bell tower in KolomenskoyeChurch of St George with a bell tower in Kolomenskoye is one of the most beautiful churches in Moscow Originally belonged to the church standing next to Church of the Ascension If you believe the old legend when the place was a wooden church... Tagankovo
- Moss tower Sumy jail in KolomenskoyeMoss tower Sumy jail in Kolomenskoye a historically important tower which served as a military facility in the old days It is dedicated to the history of the prison Scientists found out that it was built during the XVI XVIII centuries From  Over... Tagankovo
- Anchor in the Galley Museum-Reserve "Kolomenskoye"Galley anchors are located in Moscow museum reserve "Kolomenskoye" Chetire chetirehlopastnih anchor Navy Peter times up from the bottom of the Moskva River in Kolomna installed in front of the house of Peter I Such anchors used to  galleys so... Tagankovo