Spirino — sights and interesting facts
Spirino is located on is on asian part part of Russia (Sobinskij, vladimirskaya), 185 kilometers on west from vladimirskaya. You can to look around . On southwest (11 kilometers) is River Nerl, Yurievsky Kremlin and the ramparts (20 km), Church of the Intercession (21 km).
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- River NerlNerl a tributary of the Klyazma which has a length of 284 km and a total area of 6780 square kilometers The river has its source near the village of Licenza then flows through Yaroslavl Ivanovo and Vladimir regions Nerl not only river in... Entuziast
- Yurievsky Kremlin and the rampartsYurievsky Kremlin and ramparts an area in the city of Yuriev Polsky who studied very little Historians can only guess how the buildings looked the farThe XII century when they were built We can say that in the south west side of the Kremlin was a... Podvyaznovo
- Park "Limes"Limes Park is the oldest park in the city of Vladimir the first trees planted there in 1901 where most of the linden trees from there its name Park is located between the Cathedral Square and the Cathedral of St Demetrius In the center of the park... Testovo
- Holy Dormition Monastery of Cosmas-YakhromaHoly Assumption Cosmo Yakhroma monastery is located in the historic village of fiction First there was erected a stone church dedicated to the icon of the Dormition of the Mother of God where under a bushel are relics of St Cosmas Yakhromski Soon... Nebyloe
- Church of St. Nicholas.Monastery reborn in place of the temple built in honor of Saint Nikon of Radonezh a native of St George Polish Preprepodobny Nikon Radonezh was one of the favorite disciples of St Sergius of Radonezh if it were built modern wall  Trinity St... Kolchugino