Termalnyj — sights and interesting facts
Termalnyj is located on is on asian part part of Russia (Elizovskij, Kamchatskij kraj), 1271 kilometers on nothwest from Kamchatskij kraj. We have found 7 attractions here, some interesting of them: Mutnovskiy, Burnt, Vilyuchinsky volcano, Dangerous Falls, Vilyuchinsky Falls. You can to look around too. On east (7 kilometers) is Far Lake. On nothwest (19 kilometers) is Tolmachёvskie waterfalls.
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- MutnovskiyOne of the highest crater cones has more than a kilometer The naked eye can see in it a huge crater Mutnovsky volcano is composed of different kinds of rocks Basically it is of course basalt But apart from these natural resources the slopes are...
- BurntThe height of the volcano reaches more than 1 500 meters It consists of andesite basalt dacite and many other rocks Age burned about 40 000 years During all this time he has erupted hundreds of times The last 50 times in the XXI century About six...
- Dangerous FallsThe waterfall is dangerous in the Kamchatka region of the Russian Federation and in conjunction with the volcano and the canyon forms a natural monument of world importance Originating from the river muddy down from the slopes of the volcano...
- Vilyuchinsky FallsVilyuchinsk waterfall is located on the northwest flank of the volcano on the Kamchatka Peninsula Vilyuchinsky This is a beautiful cascade of water height of about 60metrov formed from melting snowfields The road to the waterfall is very colorful...
- Bay RussianTo the south of the mouth of Avacha Bay coast of Kamchatka harsh rocky rugged coves Fjord one more beautiful than the other So big and small sheds dangerous Vilyuchinsk fat fake Russian Russian bay until 1952 was listed on maps as Ahomten as its...
- Lake VassilyevskoeLake Vasilevsky is pratochnym pond Kamchatka Krai with freshwater springs It is known that the water is clean and clear so you can see trees that are on the bottom of the lake before reaching the water at 1 5 2 meters   The origin of the...
- Far LakeFar lake located in the Kamchatka region near the village Paratunka and is a natural monument is of great scientific and practical interest This freshwater reservoir of glacial origin whose territory belongs to the landscape  high aesthetic... Paratunka
- Tolmachёvskie waterfallsTolmachevskaya waterfalls located in the beautiful edge of the Kamchatka Peninsula part of those unique places that are protected by the state and are natural monuments The fact is that until 2000 Tolmachevskaya waterfalls were a group of three... Paratunka
- Avacha BayAvacha Bay is considered one of the most beautiful and convenient harbors on the Pacific coast near the Kamchatka Peninsula On the northern shore of the bay stands the city of Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky Due to the fact that in the city there are... Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskij
- Kiselevsk waterfallsKiselevsky waterfalls are located near the capital of Kamchatka Krai and include a portion of the upper reaches of the river Waterfall The height of the upper small waterfall just 5 feet but the water gracefully falls off a ledge in two streams Two... Nachiki
- Lake TahkolochTahkoloch Lake Lake is another in a series of numerous ponds Kamchatka region Located in Yalіzaўskay area at the foot of an ancient extinct volcano Vachkazhets it is of glacial origin and is a favorite destination of many visitors to the region... Nachiki
- Nachikinskoye LakeNachikinskoye Lake located in one of the lake regions of Russia Kamchatka Being a fairly large alpine lake it has a glacial origin and formation of his habitual incarnation took place with the participation of ash eruptions   The lake is very... Nachiki
- Monument "Here begins the Russian"Monument "Here begins the Russian" reflects a bear with a cub The fact that they decided to perpetuate not in vain because bears are considered to be the hallmark of Kamchatka Bears symbolize not only Kamchatka but also the whole of Russia and the... Elizovo
- Airport Petropavlovsk-KamchatskyPetropavlovsk Kamchatsky airport is 30 kilometers from the regional center In the 40 years began to develop rapidly the national economy and therefore the order came for the construction of the airport which soon gained the status of the airline His... Krasnyj
- The observation deck on the target hillThe observation deck on the target hill one of the most important and famous tourist attractions located in the city of Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky It is located at an altitude of 382 meters so it can be seen from almost anywhere in the city From the... Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskij
- Airport ElizovoAirport "Elizovo" an international airport which refers to the city of Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky It is located 29 kilometers from Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky near the small town of Yelizovo Airport provides constant air communication with the cities of... Krasnyj
- White waterfallsWhite waterfalls are located in the southern part of the Kamchatka Peninsula on the outer slope of the central crater of the volcano Koshelevo One Falls East consists of steep continuous cascade of thresholds the second West falls almost vertical... Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskij