Trubnikovo — sights and interesting facts
Trubnikovo is located on is on asian part part of Russia (Borskij, Nizhegorodskaya), 55 kilometers on noth from Nizhegorodskaya. We have found 7 attractions here, some interesting of them: "Spartak" stadium in the city of Bor, Recreation park in the city of Bor, Cafe "on the roof" in Bor, Monument A.A.Vaneevu, The temple in honor of Our Lady of the Sign. You can to look around too. On southwest (4 kilometers) is Memorial of Victory in Great Patriotic War, Monument to Chernobyl (4 km), The cable car station "Bor" (4 km). On south (5 kilometers) is Glass, Monument Vale Kitten in Bor (5 km).
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- "Spartak" stadium in the city of BorSpartak Stadium in Bor Nizhny Novgorod region appeared in the Soviet times From the first days of opening formed therein football competitions volleyball and other sports Over time the area declined and Spartacus was closed for reconstruction  ...
- Recreation park in the city of BorUrban recreation park in the town of Bor the Nizhny Novgorod region is a vast territory surrounded by a high fence around the perimeter Within the park are growing huge ancient pines firs maples which are set in the shadow of comfortable...
- Monument A.A.VaneevuA A Vaneevu Monument is located in Bor Nizhny Novgorod region The sculpture is installed on a high pedestal and nearby is a monument to his wife Vaneeva member of the revolutionary movement in the Russian Empire and the teacher Dominique Vasilevne...
- The temple in honor of Our Lady of the SignThe temple in honor of Our Lady Mother's sign is located in Bor Nizhny Novgorod Oblast First mention of it belong to the XVI century when it was a small wooden building with only Nicholas positions and since 1794 it is a vast brick church The main...
- Church of St. Sergius of RadonezhChurch of St Sergius of Radonezh located on Lenin Street in the city of Bor The stone church was built and consecrated in 1754 1757 respectively in place of wooden Transfiguration Church built in 1673 At the temple is the throne in honor of the...
- Church of the Assumption of the Blessed VirginChurch of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary is an architectural monument of local importance of the XIX century Funds for the construction of a church in the years 1820 1826 were allocated landowner EF Muravyova The building of the temple...
- Memorial of Victory in Great Patriotic WarMemorial of Victory in the Great Patriotic War is on the Victory Square in central Bor This colossal architectural monument located on a small pedestal next to the eternal flame Sculptural group dedicated to the soldiers and workers in the rear Here... Elevaya
- Monument to ChernobylMonument to Chernobyl or Monument to the liquidators of the Chernobyl accident not striking monumentality This modest stele of black marble mounted on one of the central streets of Bor Nizhny Novgorod region Glossy one  side of the stone depicts... Elevaya
- The cable car station "Bor"Station "Borskі" end station of Nizhny Novgorod ropeway The opening of the station took place on 9 February 2012 Nizhny Novgorod cable car is an attempt to provide residents an alternative power by public transport does not create congestion... Elevaya
- GlassGlass in Bor one of the oldest industrial enterprises in Russia glassmaking famous for its traditions Construction of the plant began in 1930 and already in 1934 the launch of the first tape The total area of space is  about 70 hectares... Elevaya
- Monument Vale Kitten in BorBust Vale Kotik is next to the training and production plant in the town of Bor Nizhny Novgorod region Bronze bust stands on a pedestal granіtnym which is fixed a plate with a commemorative inscription Valya Kotick went down in history of our... Elevaya
- Monument Arkady GaidarMonument Arkady Gaidar in Bor is located in the courtyard of the school number 9 on the street Communist Today the school was renamed the Lyceum but the monument stands in the same place This is no accident Despite the controversy which are... Elevaya
- Monument to LeninMonument VI Lenin in the town of Bor Nizhny Novgorod region located near the Palace of Culture "Ship" and is a standard pyatsіmetrovuyu plaster sculpture painted serabrankay and raised on gray cement pedestal Name of the author of this monument has... Elevaya
- Monument Gorky and Chaliapin.Monument Gorky and F Shalyapіn installed in the Nizhny Novgorod region the town of Bor is a sculptor Alexander Gorshkov Installation of the monument was scheduled for 2008 but because of the lack of money the construction of the monument was... Pichugino
- Club Bar ChaliapinClub Bar Chaliapin a cozy café with a summer terrace This club bar has become an integral part of city life Name of the institution was not chosen by chance in the room atmosphere of the Silver Age feel comfort and calm as if all the anxiety and... Pichugino
- Ferry across the VolgaFerry across the Volga established in Nizhny Novgorod Previously people had to travel to Bora via cable car or by train on the bridge Borskamu to date this question decided to construct the ferry were very pleased with the inhabitants of the city... Elevaya
- Cableway Nizhny NovgorodCableway Nizhny Novgorod Bor a cable ferry across the Volga between the two cities The main purpose of the construction of this unusual road line providing an alternative way of transportation of passengers will be a useful adjunct river taxi ... Elevaya
- Church of the TransfigurationChurch of the Transfiguration in Pechersk settlement of Nizhny Novgorod is one of the Christian values of the region Designed by the architect Ananіn instead burnt wooden church of St Nicholas which was part of the earlier was immediately... Elevaya
- Pechersky Ascension MonasteryPechersky Ascension Monastery is located in the Nizhny Novgorod region on the steep right bank of the Volga River near the city of the Kremlin downstream and is considered one of the oldest monasteries of the Nizhny Novgorod land The monastery... Elevaya
- Victory Park, Nizhny NovgorodVictory Park is located in Nizhny Novgorod near the banks of the River Volga in the region of Lower Volga embankment The park was founded in 1985 to commemorate the fortieth anniversary of the Victory in the Great Patriotic War In the park installed... Elevaya
- Monument obelisk "Escape from Hell"Monument obelisk "Escape from Hell" a monument dedicated to the heroism of a group of Soviet test pilot Devyataeva The obelisk is a granite slab with carved inscriptions on it There are mentioned the names of 10 Soviet prisoners of war They in 1945... Elevaya
- Bust of Emperor Alexander II in Nizhny NovgorodBust of Emperor Alexander II in Nizhny Novgorod a Monument to the Tsar Liberator established in the territory of the Monastery Monument to the Russian Emperor Alexander II was opened May 25 2013 on the territory of Pechersky Ascension Monastery Bust... Elevaya
- Monument to General Margelov in Nizhny NovgorodMonument to General Margelavu in Nizhny Novgorod a monument dedicated to General of the Army the hero of the Soviet Union the commander of airborne troops Vasily Filippovich Margelov author and initiator of the technical means and methods of... Elevaya