Tuma — sights and interesting facts
Tuma is located on is on asian part part of Russia (Klepikovskij, Ryazanskaya), 143 kilometers on notheast from Ryazanskaya. We have found 2 attractions here, some interesting of them: Railway station "Tumskoe", Museum of narrow gauge equipment station "Tumskoe".
- Railway station "Tumskoe"Railway station "Tumskoe" refers to the Gorky Railway located in the village of Tuma Ryazan region Tuma historical railway junction In 1899 there was built narrow gauge railway line which connects  a Ryazan and Vladimir Station except the narrow...
- Museum of narrow gauge equipment station "Tumskoe"Railway station "Tumskoe" located in the village Tuma Ryazan region This is a small working village unremarkable But the station was founded museum narrow gauge technology which is located directly under the open sky Vuzkakaleynyya railway were...
- School Museum SAEseninThe ancient village of Spas Klepіkі a place of formation of the great Russian poet Sergei Yesenin At the edge of the village is a two story brick building Savior Klepіkaўskaga second class teacher's school which in September 1909 successfully... Spas-Klepiki
- Monument to those killed in the war years the residents of the Savior KlepikiAlmost every city of our country whether it is a huge metropolis or a small town there are memorials to those killed in the Great Patriotic War There is a monument in the small town of Spas Klepіkі Ryazan region The monument is located in the town... Spas-Klepiki
- Bust of Sergei Yesenin street EnlightenmentSpas Klepіkі an ancient Russian town in the Ryazan region In the city there are no special attractions he is renowned for being here lived and studied poet Sergei Yesenin Preserved even a school where he studied now a museum The city Savior... Spas-Klepiki
- Second-class parish school Savior KlepikovIn the Savior say very much connected with Sergei Yasenіnam because here he lived and studied On the outskirts of the city of Spas storey building located Klepіkі second class parish school It was opened in 1896 and prepared for teachers ... Spas-Klepiki
- Bust Sergei Yesenin next to second-class parochial schoolRyazan on earth attitude to Sergei Yasenіnu special because he was born here lived and studied He was born in the village of Konstantinovo and not far from the village is the city Savior Klepіkі where his parents were sent to study In Spas... Spas-Klepiki
- National Park "Meshchera"National park "Meshchersky" created in 1992 is located in the Ryazan region on the territory of Klepіkaўskaga and Ryazan areas with an area of 103 000 hectares In the park there are monuments of architecture the church built in the XIX and... Spas-Klepiki
- White LakePicturesque White Lake is located in Klepіkaўskaga area of the Ryazan region 22 kilometers from the city Savior Klepіkі north of the lake are The area of the lake is 33 4 hectares the length 848 meters the maximum depth more than 100... Beloe
- Museum of Wooden Architecture village LunkinBefore timbered two turrets and the gateway to the country carved wood recall Pushkin " here smells" and the birth of this amazing corner Meshcherskiy edge sung Paustovskogo and Yasenіnam obliged Groshev Vladimir Pavlovich   whose name and is... Tranovo
- Klepikovsky lakesKlepіkaўskaga lakes represent a lake system which is located in national parks such as myashcheray and Meschersky The composition of this lake system consists of White Ivanovo great oak Shagari Likhareva Holy  Lake and Lake Imles Total area of... Selyanino
- Great LakeBig Lake is located in the district of Klepіkaўskaga Ryazan region Included in the group of so called Klepіkaўskaga lakes being the largest of them Its area is 20 7 square kilometers the length about 6 kilometers and a maximum depth about 5 ... Selyanino
- Oka ReserveOka State Biosphere Reserve is located in the territory of the Saviour and Savior Klepіkaўskaga region Ryazan region in south eastern lowlands Mescherskaya It was created in 1935 to protect the Russian Desman The reserve area is  55744... Lubyaniki