vaneevka — sights and interesting facts
vaneevka is located on is on asian part part of Russia (Sudogodskij, vladimirskaya), 180 kilometers on southwest from vladimirskaya. We have found 7 attractions here, some interesting of them: Assumption Monastery Knyaginin, Nikitinskaya church in Vladimir, Cathedral of the Assumption of the Holy Dormition Monastery Knyaginin, Gates of the Holy Dormition Monastery, The bell tower of the Holy Dormition Monastery Knyaginin. You can to look around too. On south (3 kilometers) is Train station. Bus Station., Nativity Monastery (3 km), Nativity Convent (3 km), Alexander Nevsky Church (3 km), Nativity Monastery. Trim a temple in honor of the Nativity (3 km).
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Assumption Monastery KnyagininAssumption Knyaginin Nunnery was founded in 1200 by Grand Duchess Maria Shvarnovny the wife of Prince Vsevolod the Big Nest In the last years of his life Mary was ill severe disease and wished to build a monastery When he opened the door Maria ...
- Nikitinskaya church in VladimirNikitinskaya Vladimir Church was built in the middle of the XVIII century in the early 60s at the expense of the local merchant Semen Lazarev after Perejaslavskogo stylite Martyr Nikita Externally the temple is very different from the temples which...
- Cathedral of the Assumption of the Holy Dormition Monastery KnyagininHoly Assumption Knyaginin convent in Vladimir was founded in the XII century Duchess Maria Shvarnovny the wife of Prince Vsevolod the Big Nest Cathedral of the monastery was founded in 1200 It was used as a tomb it buried his wife and daughter...
- Gates of the Holy Dormition MonasteryThrough the monumental gate can visit the ancient Holy Dormition Monastery Knyaginin which is located in the city of Vladimir It was founded in 1200 at the Grand Prince Vsevolod the Big Nest nickname at the request of long sick husband and wife...
- The bell tower of the Holy Dormition Monastery KnyagininThe bell tower of the Holy Dormition Princess Convent was built in the second half of the 40's early 50 ies of the XVII century in the south west corner of the Cathedral of the Assumption This stone belfry was erected at the expense of the Patriarch...
- Church of Our Lady of Kazan in the Assumption Princess Convent.Knyaginin Assumption Monastery was founded approximately 1200 wife of Grand Prince Vsevolod G (Big Nest) The monastery was the burial place of Vladimir princes and princesses including the daughter and wife of Alexander Nevsky Restored monastery in...
- Nikita ChurchNikita church is located in the Vladimir region Vladimir the Princess Street Building 8 its building fell on the 1762 1765 year the city financed the merchant Semen Vladimir Lazarev received its name in honor of the Holy Martyr Nikita in his honor...
- Train station. Bus Station.In the city of Vladimir offers provided the station with the same name "Vladimir" It is located in the heart of the city directly opposite the famous descent to the river Klyazma The station has equipment such as gates and four passenger platforms... Kommunar
- Nativity MonasteryNativity monastery built by Prince Vsevolod the Big Nest at the end of the XII century remains one of the most revered holy sites of Russia From 1744 by order of Catherine the monastery ceased operations and was declared residence  bishops After... Kommunar
- Nativity ConventNativity Convent Vladimir diocese has been known since the XII century and has more than vosmivekovoy history The first brick monastery was founded in 1191 by Vsevolod the Big Nest The monastery throughout its history occupied a central place in the... Kommunar
- Alexander Nevsky ChurchAlexander Nevsky Church with bell tower was built in 2005 on the site of the demolished by the Bolsheviks in 1930 the bell tower The church is planned in the near future to conduct worship services it will be stored as the remains of the inhabitants... Kommunar
- Nativity Monastery. Trim a temple in honor of the NativityThis monastery founded by Prince Vladimir Andreev Bogolyubsky in 1175 is a prime example of the temple of eclectic with Baroque décor In the church of the monastery was buried Alexander Nevsky on the way back from the Horde died November 14 1263 Mr... Kommunar
- The Museum Center "Chamber"The Museum Center "Chamber" is located in a historic building official place which was built on the site since 1785 It is just a few meters from the Cathedral Square Until the end of the twentieth century the building served as an officer first... Kommunar
- Cathedral of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin MaryThe first church on the site was built in the time of Vladimir Monomakh Then in the XIII century was built here Cathedral of white stone from which there was only the lower part of the walls Above the walls were lined with three centuries later from... Kommunar
- Museum of Wooden ArchitectureSuzdal museum of wooden architecture is located opposite the Kremlin on the high right bank of the Kamenka River at the site of the disappeared Demetrius Monastery Plan open air museum was designed by architect V Anisimov in the 1960s Here were... vladimir
- St. Nicholas Church KremlinNicholas Kremlin church was built in 1761 It stands on the site of an ancient wooden church which was destroyed in the great fire This church is a typical suburban Besstolpny summer temple It has a clean look  and modest decor facades which... Kommunar
- Monument to Alexander NevskyOpening of the monument to Alexander Nevsky Russian commander Vladimir took place in June 2003 during the celebration of the city The monument is near the Christmas monastery where he was buried Alexander Nevsky After his tomb  the remains were... Kommunar
- Bolshaya MoskovskayaBolshaya Moskovskaya Street is located in the October district of Vladimir and is the main street of the city The street is located between the streets of big Nizhny Novgorod and the Golden Gate and refers to a portion directions Moscow Nizhny... Kommunar
- Historical Museum of VladimirExhibits in very good condition a huge collection of original things the famous "Sungirskoy horse" a unique cross belakamenny a valuable monument of old letters of the XII century a dish a gift from Nicholas II of Vladimir Province Zemstvo  ... Kommunar
- Cafe "Cathedral Square"Cafe "Cathedral Square" a cult music café on the ground floor of a residential building The main difference from the city's many cafes the presence of "live" music The cafe regular concerts Vladimir and Moscow band playing blues   Rock and roll... Kommunar
- Cafe "Pretzel" in VladimirCafe "Pretzel" Vladimir is located in the historic city This establishment opened its doors to the public in autumn 2010 "Pretzel" has three rooms which are located on three floors of the house Primary Red hall for 40 seats   its interior is... vladimir
- State Bank building. VladimirThe unique beauty of the building of the Vladimir State Bank built in 1896 more than 100 years invariably belongs to the bank The building project by the architect M P Knopfa Construction of the house was completed in the shortest possible time... Kommunar
- Cathedral SquareCathedral Square is named after Vladimir and Assumption Cathedral of St Demetrius and until 1991 the area was known as Freedom Square The area is the center of Vladimir Also on the square is an ancient building of the Bolshoi Moscow street "the... Kommunar
- Monument to LeninMonument to Lenin one of several in Vladimir stands on the Cathedral Square of Vladimir Located in the Bank of Russia monument was opened in April 1925 This work of sculptor A Kotikhina was mounted on a pedestal standing here on the remaining... Kommunar