volgoverhove — sights and interesting facts
volgoverhove is located on is on European part part of Russia (Ostashkovskij, Tverskaya), 111 kilometers on south from Tverskaya. The city has a great attraction - Source of the Volga. On southeast, 19 kilometers is - Shirkov churchyard.
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Source of the VolgaIn Ostashkov Tver Region on the outskirts of a small village within Volgoverkhovye begins his great Russian river Volga At an altitude of 229 meters above sea level in the Valdai Hills of swamp has a tiny source This is the leakage of the Volga...
- Shirkov churchyardOn Shirkova cemetery is unique wooden bunk Church of the Nativity of St John the Baptist built in 1694 and operates today According mastatstvaznaўchym sources the church is a unique specimen of its kind multi stage type structures composed of 3... Shirkovo
- Manor New DaceManor appeared at the end of the XVIII century Thick old family until his death owned patrimony passing it on from generation to generation The homestead manor house built in three floors of stone a stone church a linen factory theater and a leather... Novye Eltsy
- Deep Lake in Tver regionDeep Lake does not confirm the name The maximum depth of the reservoir about seven meters in the middle of the lake In this area it have six and a half square kilometers With a width of just over two kilometers its length is almost  six... Dube
- Lake LuchanskayaThe lake is a reservoir basin Luchanski origin If the plain formed a deep crack which eventually accumulated water There was even a couple of small islands Several centuries ago the pond was given the status of the lake His size parameters The total... Ryabinets
- Church of the Exaltation of the Holy CrossHoly Cross Church in the village Demyansk in the Novgorod region a new church When the old church in the village was destroyed And the residents of the village had a great desire to have their own church And in 1990 found a place in the church Years... Demyansk