voronovo — sights and interesting facts
voronovo is located on is on European part part of Russia (Stupinskij, Moskovskaya), 54 kilometers on nothwest from Moskovskaya. We have found 4 attractions here, some interesting of them: 3rd Street Park, Amur street, Deer Pond, Church of the Nativity in Izmailovo. You can to look around too. On southeast (1 kilometers) is Golyanovsky Park, The Church of St. Zosima and Sabbatius of Solovki Chudotvortsev in Golyanovo (2 km), Altai Street (2 km). On west (2 kilometers) is Stables "Forest" on Losiny Island. On south (3 kilometers) is Metro Station "Shchelkovskaya".
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- 3rd Street Park3 Park Street called in 1936 to 18 November 1949 pozhatrnim proesezdom Located in the Area and the North Izmailovo Izmailovo in the Eastern Administrative District of Moscow The modern name one of the 16 numbered Park Street which leads from the...
- Amur streetAmur street belongs to the Eastern Administrative District of Moscow and is located on the territory of Golyanovskogo area It is located between the street and the Ural Schelkovskoe highway It is known that the Amur street is the former projected...
- Church of the Nativity in IzmailovoChurch of the Nativity in Izmailovo owns dean of the Transfiguration in Moscow The church was built in 1675 Decree for the construction gave Tsar Alexei Mikhailovich The place was not chosen by chance Izmailov was the domain of the Romanovs...
- Golyanovsky ParkGolyanovsky Park is located in Golnovo of Moscow near the metro station Shchelkovskaya The park is 20 hectares In the 1960s this area was covered with marshes In the 1980s decided to improvement of the territory and the creation of the city park... Gridyukino
- Stables "Forest" on Losiny IslandStables "Forest" in the suburbs a well known equestrian club which is located on the island of leggings Here you can ride on horseback Animal may be rented as a few hours or a few days Stables is located behind  the city close to the forest... Dubechino
- The Church of St. Zosima and Sabbatius of Solovki Chudotvortsev in GolyanovoThe Church of St Zosіmy and Savatsіya Solovetsky Wonderworker He looked at it is Moscow Orthodox church the first wooden building which was built in the 60s of the XVII century To date this is the brick church located in the area  Golyanovo on... Pavlovskaya Sloboda
- Altai StreetThe history of the street goes from the XVIII century Then in its place took another street Kurakinskaya It starts at the Moscow highway and ended in Vitebsk Railway For building it lasted Kurakin road In the 20 ies of XX century the street was... Pavlovskaya Sloboda
- Metro Station "Shchelkovskaya"Station "Shchelkovskaya" is the ultimate on Arbatska Pokrovskaya line of the Moscow metro The main feature of the external design station is considered a large number of columns and marble walls in different shades Metro station "Shchelkovskaya" was... Pavlovskaya Sloboda
- The metro station "Street Podbelskogo""Street Padbelskaga" is the ultimate station Sokolniki line It was opened in 1990 and is named after the party leader Vadim Pobdelskogo after whom the street was also named Since 1992 the street is called Ivanteevsky The first output of the station... Dubechino
- 13th Street ParkThirteenth Street Park is located in Moscow it connects the Izmailovo Park and Schelkovskoe highway Founding date of the street it's the end of the 40 ies of XX century and its construction was identified buildings in the years Izmailovo district... Pavlovskaya Sloboda
- Elk IslandNational park "Elk Island" is located in the north east of Moscow and nearby districts of Moscow region forming a kind of wedge between Schelkovskogo and Yaroslavl highway Area of the park is about 12 thousand hectares in Moscow is the third... Abramtsevo
- Metro Station "CHerkizovskaja"Station "Cherkіzoўskaya" refers to Sokolniki metro line in Moscow It is located in the "Preabrazhenskae" and is located between the stations "Transfiguration Square" and "Street Padbelskaga "The opening of the station took place on August 1 1990... Dubechino
- Bridge Tower in IzmailovoComposition structures characteristic of medieval architecture of the second half XVII century and is reminiscent of some of the tower of the Moscow Kremlin The tower has three levels or floors The ground floor was given to the clergyman the average... Dubechino
- Royal mansion "Izmailovo"Often associated with the name of the estate of Peter I Izmailovskii groves have been a favorite place for fun maneuvers regiments of the first Russian emperor In the mid nineteenth century there was organized by Nicholas military hospice The former... Dubechino
- "Locomotive" stadium"Locomotive" stadium is one of the largest stadiums in Moscow It was rebuilt in 2002 on the site of the old stadium was destroyed The project team developed the architect AV Bokova Stadium big enough He is able to accommodate about 28   800... Dubechino
- Metro Station "Day"Station "Day" refers to the Intercession Arbatska metro line in Moscow and is located between the stations "Izmailovskaya" and "Shchelkovskaya " It opened in 1961 its name she received on the same street "May Day" is the first in the Moscow metro... Pavlovskaya Sloboda
- Steam locomotive L-3516Steam locomotive L 3516 is one of the most popular locomotives It was erected in 2006 as a gift sports community "Locomotive" in honor of his 70th birthday Lokomotiv mounted on an iron pedestal for a better view Thus the city authorities wanted to... Dubechino
- Day StreetPart of Moscow this street which used to be called Little Stromynka began in 1935 and three years later in 1938 it was renamed in May Day in honor of International Workers as you might guess This street has its own special touch   Here one can... Pavlovskaya Sloboda
- Natural-Historical Park "Cherkizovsky"Natural Historical Park "Cherkizovsky" is located in the city of Moscow Preabrazhenskae in Pine River floodplain The composition of natural and historical complex includes Cherkizovsky pond and is located on the shore of the pond Church of Elijah... Dubechino
- Pub "London Grill" at the CherkizovskyPub "London Grill" on Cherkizovskiy a traditional English pub network of beer restaurants "London Grill " It is just a five minute walk from the metro station "Cherkіzoўskaya " The pub is located in a large building stylized English castle ... Dubechino
- Russian Toy Museum in MoscowMuseum of Russian folk toys within the territory of the Izmailovo Kremlin The museum's exhibits tell you the fascinating story of the appearance of toys in Russia met with all their diversity You will also learn about the development of toy... Dubechino
- Museum of Bells in MoscowMuseum of Bells opened in Izmailovo in 2006 was the result of hard work of the Society of Church Bell Ringers the head of which is Igor Konovalov (Senior Hunchback of Moscow Kremlin and Cathedral of Christ the Saviour) Research  was carried out... Dubechino