- Perhurovo, Russia
- Russia, Moscow area Savelovsky station, d. 2
- +7 (499) 266-89-01
- Savelovsky station - the only Moscow railway station, from which only sent commuter trains.
At first it was called by location on Butyrskaya outpost - Butyrskiy Station. Renamed Savelovsky he was in 1984 under the name of one of the subway stations - Savelova.
Station was built a long time - five years. Although the result was a very modest building - one story, laconic Art Nouveau building, just in the center of the construction was erected the second floor for office apartments.
Normal green station building has changed in 2005 - to light brown. In the same year there was the information system. Last renovation station was completed in 2012, invested in the repair was almost 500 million rubles. Upon completion of the building Savelovsky station is more like a palace.
- Metro Station "Savelovskaya"Station "Savelovsky" refers to the Serpukhov Timiryazevskaya metro line in Moscow The station has a three vaulted pylon deep (52 meters) laying structure Opening of "Savelovsky" was held in 1988 The station has no ground lobby with an area...
- Church of Faith, Hope, Love and Sophia in MoscowOrthodox Church of Faith Hope Love and Sophia a temple in honor of the holy martyrs who is on Mіuskі cemetery of Trinity Church is considered dabrachynnya Moscow diocese of the Russian Orthodox Church The temple was founded in 1771 and in 1773 was... CHesnokovo
- Museum of Popular Science "Eksperimentanium"Museum of Popular Science "Eksperimentanium" located in the city of Moscow on the street Butyrskaya based to adults and children can learn the fascinating science and the laws of nature It hosts interesting lectures shows   Visitors themselves...
- Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Butyrka QuarterNativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Butyrka suburb of the city of Moscow is an outstanding architectural monument of the XVII century which is protected as an object of national cultural heritage It was erected in 1647 in the form of a wooden...
- Egg monument in MoscowIn the courtyard of technical lyceum № 1501 in Moscow is a huge egg The monument was placed on the initiative of the students of the Lyceum At the base of the monument to lay eggs emblem of the institution The originality of this monument is that... Moscow
- Museum "underground press 1905-1906 years"Museum "underground press CCRSDLP 1905 1906's" first opened its doors in 1923 and became a monument to the political history of Russia the first Russian revolution covers the history of illegal activities RSDLP (b) Since 1924 a branch of the... Moscow
- The Jewish MuseumThe museum was opened on November 8 2012 and immediately became clear that the word "museum" in this notion that we invest in it you can call this structure a stretch It is a living organism that interacts with its visitors The exposition of the... CHesnokovo
- Monument to the Heroes of the poem Erofeev "Moscow-Petushki"Monument to the Heroes of the poem Erofeev "Moscow End of the Line" is one of the most modern attractions in Moscow It was established in 2000 Opening of the monument dedicated to the 10th anniversary of the death of Benedict Erofeev First of all he... Moscow
- Area Wrestling in MoscowArea Wrestling in Moscow this is one of the most beautiful areas of the city It was formed through the merger of three streets The square itself is lined with original red tiles which gives it a mystery On the square are several sculptures  ... Moscow
- District Marina GroveMarina Grove area is one of the major areas of Moscow where the latest figures there are more than 60300 chelovek Nazvanie area comes from the village of Marino who is in possession of the famous family of princes Cherkassky In 1742 near the village... CHesnokovo
- Metro Station "Dmitrovskaya"Station is located on the Dmitrov highway in Northern administrative district of Moscow and is in close proximity to the railway station of the same name "Demetrius" was opened in 1991 and became part of the Serpukhov Timiryazevskaya line of Moscow...
- Metro Station "Mendeleyev"Station "Mendeleyev" is at the Serpukhov Timiryazevskaya metro line in Moscow It was opened in 1988 and named for RCTU (Russian University of Chemical Technology) Mendeleyev nearby On the southern part of  station moves to the "Novoslobodskaya"... Moscow
- The hotel "Soviet"The hotel "Soviet" a well known building in Moscow It was built in the middle of the last century Its interior has retained the main features of the Soviet era The building is located near the historic district Currently the building houses a hotel... Yurevo
- The building of the Moscow Music and Drama Gypsy Theatre "Romen"Music and Drama Gypsy Theatre "Romen" is one of the most famous theaters in the existing Roma not only in Russia but also worldwide He rightfully be called a legend after more than 80 years this theater pleases its audience  new productions And... Yurevo
- Holiday InnHoliday Inn hotels provide friendly service and a comfortable, relaxing atmosphere. Visit our website to explore our family hotels worldwide... Moscow
- Library name hierarchy in MoscowLibrary them Bogolyubov in Moscow this is one of the most ancient and elegant city libraries It is located in a beautiful mansion The architect of the building served as an elegant Leo Dahl Exterior finish of buildings quite elegant It is painted in... Moscow
- Cross Gate with sculptures "Dioscuri taming horses"In the Northern Administrative District of Moscow is Running Alley It received its name from here located the Central Moscow Hippodrome At the entrance to the alley installed symbolic Cross Gate two granite pedestal with bronze  Sculpture... Yurevo
- Shopping center "Friendship" on NovoslobodskayaShopping center "Friendship" on Novoslobodskaya is one of the most frequented shopping centers Its territory is a huge underground parking Frankly Trade Center was in 2000 and immediately became very popular   The outer facade of the building is... Moscow
- Moscow Youth Center "Planet of KVN"Moscow Youth Center "Planet of KVN" is one of the most popular centers of the country It was opened in the spring of 2013 and immediately became very popular among young people Center is located near the metro station "Marina Grove" in Moscow which... CHesnokovo
- Central Museum of the Ministry of Internal Affairs in MoscowCentral Museum of the Ministry of Internal Affairs in Moscow is one of the oldest museums in the city It is located in an ancient building which was built in the XIX century Earlier in this house to solve two tasks namely fire fighting and policing... Moscow
- The mansion and stables LA MantashevThe mansion and stables LA Mantashev is located on a race in Moscow close to the capital's racecourse The buildings were built by the architect brothers Vesnina in the years 1914 1916 in the style of Viennese baroque to Leon Mantashev known in... Yurevo
- The metro station "Novoslobodskaya""Smolensk" located on the ring metro line one of the oldest stations of the Moscow metro Flavor of a bygone era preserved in its design Moreover the metro declared a cultural heritage objects navavyyaўlenaga Russian  capital It was built in... Moscow
- Church of St. Mitrophan VoronezhOrthodox church of St Mitrophan Voronezh is in Svalyava district of Moscow on the street one Khutorskaya Has only one chapel which was consecrated in honor of Mitrophan Voronezh Considered for Usіhsvyatskay charity of the Moscow diocese   The...
- Temple of St. Nicholas in Tverskaya ZastavaMoscow one of the few Russian cities where so many churches cathedrals and other shrines many of which survived the entrance of the Great Patriotic War One of these shrines Temple of St Nicholas in Tverskaya Zastava located at Butyrskaya shaft  ... Moscow