- Kirovsk, Russia
- Murmansk region, the Kirov, district dispensary "Tirvas"
- +7 921 510 000 6
- "Snow Village" - this is the first in the Murmansk region, and possibly in Russia, the establishment of a settlement of the ice and snow. Each year, with the onset of winter grows in the Khibiny new city, snow, sparkling, not quite true, but amazingly beautiful.
As soon as the first snow falls, at the foot of Vudyavrchorr artisans gather people to create a great miracle - Snowtown. Merge together in this moment surprising property of water to turn into a sparkling ice and irrepressible imagination of man. A result of this merger are wonderful strange design of snow and ice. There are snow halls, rooms, galleries, ice furniture, sculptures, slides - the world of fairy tales and magic.
Here you can relax in the ice bar, a movie theater to see a movie about a snowy village last year, visit the gallery of ice sculptures and, if desired, to try yourself as an ice sculptor. In addition, for younger guests are organized tour of the Snow Village with fabulous characters, Christmas meeting with Father Frost and Snow Maiden, skating with slides inflatable sledge.
Of course, at the end of spring all the wonders utekut with melt water, but there new winter city more beautiful former and again invite guests into a real winter wonderland.
- Polar-Alpine Botanical Garden-InstitutePolar Alpine Botanical Garden was founded in 1931 after 30 years he has received the status of the Institute and to date it oversees the Russian Academy of Sciences Leading focus of the garden has always been enriched fauna of the Far North at the...
- Mountain VudyavrchorrMountain Vudyavrchorr is 1068 meters above sea level. The name translates as "treeless top of the mountain." Its slopes are protected territory Polar Alpine Botanical Garden.This place is visited by many tourists, especially climbers....
- Lake Small and Big WoodLake Small and Big Broth is located in the southern part of the Khibiny tundra Khibiny tundra is the largest mountain range Kolskaga Peninsula Lake joins the river Vudyavryok The broth is very small lake picturesque lake surrounded by a forest There...
- Big Wood LakeGreat Broth is the largest lake in the Khibiny (Khibiny tundra) It is located in the Murmansk region in the center of the peninsula and is Kolskaga lake dam type Lake Big Broth has a rounded shape and an area of about 4 square kilometers Power...
- Ski KirovskKola Peninsula with its unique Khibiny Massif attracts many lovers of winter sports mineralogy and just harsh but beautiful nature of the north Convenient base for exploring all the possibilities that give a person Khibiny   is the city of Kirov...
- Abandoned railway stationRailway station no longer valid is a typical Soviet era monuments Kirovsk In 1931 the Kirov who at the time was called Khibinogorsk became a town and then for 3 years were built passenger railway station The main building of the station was built in...
- Plateau RasvumchorrRasvumchorr plateau plateau which is located in the Khibiny at an altitude of 1055 meters above sea level In the north of the plateau is bordered by Rasvumchorr Yuksporr plateau south east is Mount Koashva in the south of the creek flows Vuoniemyok...
- Mountain AjkuajvenchorrIn the Murmansk region Khibiny near the town of Kirovsk is Mount Ajkuajvenchorr It reaches 1 075 meters above sea level The name of the mountain comes from the Sami language "Ike" is an integral part of the name of goddesses the cult of the Mother...
- Kirovsk AirportThe airport is located on an area of the administrative district refers to the city of Apatity At 32 kilometers from the airport is the city of Kirov Geographically this airport occupies a very important position It is located in the heart of... Titan (admin. territoriya g. Kirovsk)
- HibinyKhibiny Mountains Khibiny located in Murmansk on the Kola Peninsula in Russia Mountaintops which are unusual Sami names Aykuavenchorr Vudyavrchorr Kukisvumchorr reach a maximum height of 1200 meters Strict but beautiful nature of the northern edge...
- Museum of Geology and MineralogyMuseum of Geology and Mineralogy in the main building Kolskaga scientific center on the fourth floor In his exposition is a collection of ores and other minerals Visitors here will find exhibitions of collections of minerals rocks and ... Apatity
- Monument VI LeninMonument VI Lenin which is located in the city center on the opposite side of the theater "Polar" in front of the administration of the city of Apatity Murmansk region surrounded by vegetation firs and birches It is on the street   named in his... Apatity
- Cafe "Favourite yard"If you find yourself passing through apatite drop shopping at the shopping center "Friendship" There on the second floor there is a small cozy cafe "Favourite yard" It consists of three rooms each decorated in the old style The walls are stylized... Apatity
- Administration building of the city of ApatityAdministration building of the city of Apatity which is located in the central part of the city located in the Murmansk region Next to the building is a monument dedicated to the leader of world proletariat VI Lenin The building of the city... Apatity
- Church of New Martyrs and Confessors RussianChurch of New Martyrs and Confessors Russian is located in the forest area First in its place were going to build the Assumption Church However due to lack of funds the construction has not begun After a while it was decided to erect a church in... Apatity
- Administrative building of the Presidium of the KSCAdministrative building of the Presidium of the KSC is located in Apatity Fersman Street 14 Kola Scientific Center Russian Academy of Sciences was founded in 1961 His main areas participation and leadership in fundamental and applied research ... Apatity
- Area theater Polar"Polar" is located opposite the Lenin Square The territory of the theater adjacent green square Summer blooming shrubs along the sidewalk rose and lilac and seize the inhabitants of their flavors In winter it is interesting to be there you can... Apatity
- Cafe-bar "Viking"Cafe bar "Viking" in Apatity is located in the city center Appropriately named all interiors in Scandinavian style heavy oak tables and benches hearty cuisine with a variety of meat dishes and of course a variety of draft  beer The cafe has a... Apatity
- Gorge Aku-AkuGorge Oka Oka is located on the west side of the Khibiny (Khibiny Mountains) on the Kola Peninsula It has a length of 7 kilometers along the slopes of the summit Hibinpahkchorr north east to south west direction "Oka oku" is translated from the Sami... Imandra (admin. territoriya g. Olenegorsk)
- Titan (admin. territoriya g. Kirovsk)
- Rechnoj (admin. territoriya g. Apatity)
- Zalese (admin. territoriya g. Apatity)
- SHCHuche (admin. territoriya g. Apatity)
- Hibiny (admin. territoriya g. Apatity)
- Pitkul (admin. territoriya g. Apatity)
- Zasheek na Umbozere (admin. territoriya g. Kirovsk)
- Imandra (admin. territoriya g. Olenegorsk)