Metro Station "Alekseevskaya"
- CHesnokovo, Russia
- pr. Mira. 112a, Moscow, Russia
- "Alyakseeўskaya" - one of intense underground stations on the Kaluga-Riga branch of the Moscow metro. Her daily ridership is estimated at nearly 54 thousand people.
Station open May 1, 1958 In "Alexis" (this name came into effect only in 1990 and dates back to the ancient city) station carried the names "Shcherbakovskaya" and "Peace".
Making station unnoticed, but it still feels scale and monumentality of the Stalin era. Hall space designed in bright colors. Its main attraction are the rounded arches and massive, very beautiful chandeliers. White marble walls is decorated with green accents. Along the perimeter of the room apart solid bench. The floor is paved with gray and red granite.
At the station there is a ground lobby. An interesting fact is that the escalators on "Alexeyev" built not from the top down, as usual, but in the opposite direction.
- Profitable House of brothers FirsanovProfitable House Firsanova brothers one of the most beautiful architectural buildings of the late XIX century It was designed by the famous architect Zagorodskikh VP and commissioned Firsanova merchants who trade Profitable house was built in the...
- Prospekt Mira in MoscowProspect of the world located in the north east of Moscow one of the largest and have great historical value avenues of the city Until 1957 it included the first street Myashchanskuyu Trinity Highway and the Great Big Alekseevskogo Rostokinskiy...
- TV and Radio Company "Star" in MoscowTV and Radio Company of the Armed Forces "Star" includes the Channel Star Radio Star and thematic websites Channel "Star" appeared on air in 2005 And as soon as he was able to find its niche on television A feature of this channel is a combination... Talezh
- The department store "Krestovsky"Department "Krestovskaya" a store for the whole family where you can buy everything for themselves their home and their children There are departments of clothes shoes dishes as well as a supermarket There is also has a mini studio dry cleaner...
- Temple of Our Lady of TikhvinChurch of the Tikhvin Icon of the Mother of God is located in Moscow on the street Church Hill 26a therein confess the Orthodox people Today in the church and a Sunday school choir First built a fence and a house church parable in 1945 in the temple... Talezh
- Park "The Road to the Temple"Park "The road to the temple" is in front of the Temple of the Tikhvin Icon of the Mother of God Church on the Hill in the city of Moscow Its opening was held in late August of 2013 Before the opening of the park activities Archpriest George Klimov... Talezh
- Fountain in the park "The Road to the Temple"Fountain in the park "The Road to the Temple" a small two tier fountain set in a park area in front of the temple of the Tikhvin Icon of the Mother of God in Moscow The official opening of the park took place August 31 2013 in the area of... Talezh
- Cosmonauts AlleyCosmonauts Alley is a street located in the city of Moscow in the north west district Received its name in honor of the heroes of space in 1972 after going through it you will see the monument "Conquerors of Space "Almost across the alley located... Talezh
- Retail and office center Olympic PlazaRetail and office center "Olympic Plaza" is located in the Meshchansky district near the metro station Prospekt Mira Building height of 9 floors was built in 1998 a total area of 22 000 square meters The interior layout differs depending on...
- Gallery "Airplane" All-Russia Exhibition CenterIn September 1981 the aircraft museum model "YAK 42" was installed at ENEA and open to the public In 1994 the museum was closed Almost fifteen years decide his fate Inside the aircraft were going to do a restaurant as well as turn into a ramp for... Talezh
- Model of the solar systemOne of the most exciting and interesting places in Moscow is Cosmonauts Alley pedestrian street dedicated to the founders of Soviet rocketry and outstanding astronaut She placed the busts Tereshkova Gagarin and Komarov a monument Tsyyalkoўskamu... Talezh
- Monument to Sergei KorolevMonument to Sergei Korolyov installed in 2008 in honor of the Soviet scientist the founder of practical astronautics and designer of rocket and space technology USSR The authorship of the monument belongs to the sculptor SS Shcharbakovu and SA... Talezh
- The metro station "ENEA"The metro station "ENEA" one of the busiest station of the Moscow Metro It is located at the Kaluga Riga line near the National Exhibition Center Station lies at a depth of 54 meters and is a three vaulted room divided into three zones of pylons The... Talezh
- Putyaevskie pondsPutyaevskie rates this is one of the most popular and frequented waters of St Petersburg They are located in the recreation park "Sokolniki" In total there are six legendary park ponds They were formed in the hole Putyaevskogo stream   Filling...
- Bust KomarovBust Komarov established in 1967 at the Alley of Cosmonauts was opened in honor of the famous cosmonaut and twice Hero of the Soviet Union The creators of the monument to Vladimir Mikhailovich made by sculptor Peter Ivanovich Bondarenko and... Talezh
- Monument VP GlushkoMonument Glushko open at the mall Cosmonauts in 2001 in honor of the famous engineer and scientist in the field of rocket and space technology Valentin Petrovich is the founder of domestic rocket engines based on the work of the liquid and the chief... Talezh
- Railway Museum in MoscowRailway Museum at Riga station one of the most impressive open air museums Exhibit composition takes about 1 5 hectares In this space is represented by about 60 species of rail communication different times   locomotives diesel locomotives...
- Bust TereshkovaBust Tereshkova established in 1967 at the Alley of Cosmonauts was opened in honor of the first woman cosmonaut and Hero of the Soviet Union The authors of the monument are sculptor George P Postnikov and architects AN Kolchin and Mikhail Osipovich... Talezh
- Bust BelyayevBust Belyayev set in an alley Cosmonauts in 1967 opened in honor of the famous cosmonaut and Honored Master of Sports When space flight in 1965 from deviations in the system Belyaev manually orientated the spacecraft "Vostok 2" and turned the engine... Talezh
- Monument to Mstislav KeldyshMonument Keldysh opened in 1981 in honor of three times Hero of Socialist Labor a scientist in the field of mechanics and aerogasdynamics aircraft Monument Mstislav created from the gray granite sculptor Yuri Lvovich Chernov He is a bust made in... Talezh
- Bust of Yuri GagarinBust of Yuri Gagarin a monument installed in 1967 in honor of the first in the history of the astronaut Soviet pilot cosmonaut Yuri is the first person on the planet flew into space Sculptor of the monument was made by Lev Kerbel and its architects... Talezh
- Bust LeonovBust Leonov opened in the alley Cosmonauts in 1967 in honor of the first spacewalk of man Alexei Leonov is not only the first out into space man but twice Hero of the Soviet Union The creators of the bust by the group of architects Borsch Kolchin... Talezh
- Tsiolkovsky monument in the alley of astronautsMonument KE Tsyyalkoўskamu erected in 1964 by sculptor AP Faydysh Krandievskaya in honor of the famous scientist researcher and founder of astronautics Russian inventor Konstantin Tsiolkovsky deserves a lot of respect for his resistance and will... Talezh
- Riga marketRiga market is on Prospekt Mira opposite the Riga station in Moscow This market is also called the "Riga Flower Market" since about half of its territory is occupied by retail space realizing floral products Wide popularity  and recognition of...