The metro station "Botanical Garden"
- Talezh, Russia
- pr. Serebriakova 2, Moscow
- The metro station "Botanical Garden" is located in the north of Moscow, and is part Kaluzhsko-Riga line of the Moscow Metro. The station has two exits to the city.
The station was opened in 1978 and linked the northern areas of the city center. Owes its name to the station which is located in close proximity to the botanical garden of the Russian Academy of Sciences. One output from the station located in the Park Leonov, and the second goes to travel Serebryakov.
Station project was designed by architects and Demchinskii Kolesnikova. Columns, marble, shared lobby area into three parts. On the nearby botanical garden reminiscent of decorative panels with floral ornaments, art zavyarshalnymі design of the main hall.
Today, every day at the station is up to 30 million passengers.
- Park LeonovoLeonova Park is located in the Rostokino city of Moscow on the bank of the river Yauza The name of the park garnered from being on the territory of the village and the estate which belonged to Prince Khovanskii in XVII XVIII centuries The park was...
- Museum-Theatre "Ice Age"Museum "Ice Age" created F K Shidlovskim in 2004 is positioned as a scientific exposition center which exhibits demonstrate how the animal world looked distant ice age Scientist paleantolagam given the opportunity  to study these rare exhibits...
- Manor "Sviblovo"Manor "Sviblovo" is located in the same area in the north eastern part of Moscow Former nobleman's mansion was built in the early XVIII century Moscow governor and the first commandant of St Petersburg Kirill Alexeyevich Naryshkin   By his order... Lenino
- Russian State University of CinematographyGerasimov Institute of Cinematography abbreviated as VGIK began its history from 1919 to the creation in Moscow the world's first public film school Future VGIK first located in the former two room apartment which was in the house at the corner of...
- Amundsen StreetAmundsen Street is located on the territory of the district is to Sviblovskogo North Eastern District of Moscow Until 1964 it had a different name namely Medvedkovo highway and since 1964 the highway turned into the street As for the name of the... Lenino
- Temple-chapel of Vladimir, Metropolitan of Kiev, in SviblovoTemple chapel of Vladimir Metropolitan of Kiev in Sviblovo small chapel is always open to visitors First wooden church was built in 1997 The temple was built in the same style with the rigor of shapes and lovingly made items reliefs weak wrought... Lenino
- Metro Station "Sviblovo"Station "Sviblovo" is 105 In the city of Moscow Metro refers to Kaluzhsko Riga line located between stations "Babushkinskiy" and "Botanical Garden" The opening of the station took place in 1978 the name given by the same name of the metropolitan... Lenino
- Cafe "Laguna" in MoscowCafe "Lagoon" a small cafe which is located on the territory of the All Russia Exhibition Centre in Moscow This cafe has its own history Previously during the existence of the Soviet Union this place was Exhibition of Economic Achievements (ENEA)... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Electrification"Pavilion "Electrification" built in 1939 by architect P Ravyakіn for many years is the exhibition space for the entire electric power industry This view he acquired in 2007 after the reconstruction which was completed on December 22 the day of... Perhurovo
- Central Pavilion №1 VVCThe main pavilion of All Russian Exhibition Centre 90 meters in height with a spire towers over the entire exhibition The facades are decorated with colonnades and the entrance to the sweeping staircases lead The building was built in 1939 In 1954... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Processing of agricultural products" in the VVCPavilion "Processing of agricultural products" is one of the 75 pavilions of the All Russia Exhibition Centre (VVC) located in Moscow The center the second largest exhibition center in the city In 1939 the center opened as the "All Union... Perhurovo
- Fountain "Stone Flower"Fountain "Stone Flower" truly a marvel of architecture its amazing shapes were inspired by tales Bazhov This beautiful fountain adorns an area of collective farms into ENEA Fountain "Stone Flower" at ENEA is a huge 8 meter bud opens with... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Meat Industry" at the All-Russia Exhibition CenterPavilion "Meat Industry" is one of the 75 pavilions of the All Russia Exhibition Centre (VVC) located in Moscow The center the second largest exhibition center in the city In 1939 the center opened as the "All Union Agricultural Exhibition" (VSHV)... Perhurovo
- "Butterfly House" at ENEAAll Russia Exhibition Center (VVC) in Hall number 2 is an exhibition of butterflies "Moscow House of butterflies "At the exhibition itself is surrounded by all plants with narrow streets between them and of course exotic butterflies that fly around... Perhurovo
- All-Russian Exhibition CenterAll Russia Exhibition Centre (VVC) the largest exhibition center in the city occupies a total area of over 230 hectares Center opened in 1939 as the "All Union Agricultural Exhibition " The current name center received in 1992   For the... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Optics"Pavilion "Optics" built in 1939 until 1963 was called "Leningrad and North West "It was built by architect J Levіnsona which contributed to the development of the project architect I Vіlnera Pavilion in the style of Russian classicism and features... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Grain"Pavilion "Grain" built in 1939 by architect D Chechulin is the third highest VVC pavilion Lika pavilion reminds Kremlin tower For the construction of a building used concrete stone and plate glass Until 1954 its facade decorated with bas reliefs... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Space" at VVCPavilion "Cosmos" was built at the Exhibition Center in 1939 and in 1954 it was reconstructed by the famous architect IG Taranov and VS Andreev Chief designer of the building and the dome is Limanowskiego M and G B Gordon From 1939 1956 year there... Perhurovo
- A copy of the rocket "Vostok" at VVC"East" a three stage launch vehicle which is used to launch spacecraft into orbit In September 1969 at the Exhibition Centre was set layout of the aircraft manufactured in Samara "Samara Space Center " Its weight is about  25 tons which is... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Ukraine"Pavilion "Ukraine" built in 1937 is considered the biggest and most beautiful of all republican pavilions OCE Designed by architects A and K Tatsiy Ivanchenko during the reconstruction of 1950 1954 years it was rebuilt from the use of fragile... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Culture"Pavilion "Culture" built in 1939 is a place where every year there are thematic exhibitions which are attended by popular musicians and actors of theater and cinema It was created by the architect SN Palupanava modeled on the Uzbek national house... Perhurovo
- Fountain "Kolos"Fountain "Kolos" is one of the three main fountains National Exhibition Center He impresses with its size the total height of the fountain is 16 meters The fountain is located in the center of the upper pool in the OCE The design of the fountain... Perhurovo
- The restaurant "Golden Ear"The restaurant "Golden Ear" this is where the majestic building which is now used as a warehouse "Golden Spike" is located in the beautiful recreation area on the pond next to the National Exhibition Center of the same fountain The building was... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Transport"Pavilion "Transport" built in 1939 is considered one of the most significant buildings of the architectural ensemble of VVC By 1963 the pavilion changed several names and rebuilt several times It was built by the project team of architects VF Toucan... Perhurovo