The metro station "Otradnoe"
- Lenino, Russia
- Street intersection. Khachaturian and the Decembrists, district Welcome, Moscow, Russia
- Moscow Metro - a complex underground labyrinth that connects different parts of the city. Each underground station bears the stamp of individuality. A comparison of these old and modern, you can see how the changed attitude of the country, expressed in the design of the various stations.
"Otradnoe" - a relatively new station. It was opened in 1991 on the site of the Serpukhov-Timiryazevskaya line. The name reflects the toponymic bind to the urban area.
This is the "shallow station, communication is at the level of all nine meters underground. Registration designed by architects L. Popov and Volovich, - simple, but not without elegance. Open space is not blocked by any complex designs, creates a sense of space, and two rows of beautifully located on the roof lamps create some space Association. The floor and walls are decorated with black marble, there are several panels on historical themes. Ground lobby at no station, get on the subway, you can directly from the underpass.
- Park "Joy"Park "Joy" is located in Otradnoe city of Moscow in the valley Likhoborka near Altufievskoe highway On the south side of the park is limited to the production area "Uladykіn" and from the northern houses The park is 1 2 hectares   His name was... Perhurovo
- Museum of Russian costume and life in MoscowMuseum of Russian costume and everyday life represents a unique Man made history of our nation reflected in the Russian clothing Museum Director Svetlana Osinina managed to collect just the crumbs of a unique collection that you will present in ... Perhurovo
- Metro Station "Vladykino"Metro Station "Uladykіn" is located in North Eastern Administrative District of Moscow near Otradnoe The station is part of the Serpukhov Timiryazevskaya metro line The opening of the station took place in 1991 Daily station are about 30 thousand... Perhurovo
- Manor "Sviblovo"Manor "Sviblovo" is located in the same area in the north eastern part of Moscow Former nobleman's mansion was built in the early XVIII century Moscow governor and the first commandant of St Petersburg Kirill Alexeyevich Naryshkin   By his order...
- Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin in VladykinoChurch of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin in Uladykіna in Moscow about 150 years old but already in the XV century this place was a wooden church dedicated to the Nativity of the Virgin Since 1770 began to lead the construction of the stone... Perhurovo
- Church of the Intercession of the Holy Virgin in MedvedkovoChurch of the Intercession of the Holy Virgin in Medvedkovo is situated in the north of Moscow It was built by Prince Dimitri Pazharskіm on the river Yauza in his native village to commemorate the victory over the interventionists national militia...
- The metro station "Bibirevo"The metro station "Bibirevo" one of the stations Serpukhov Timiryazevskaya Line of the Moscow Metro It is located in the same area The station was inaugurated in late 1993 becoming the northern end of the Serpukhov Timiryazevskaya line On the design...
- Altufevskoe highwayHistory of the road begins at the end of the XVIII century She appeared as a dirt track from the village Altufievo in Moscow By the way hence the name In the early XX century it was asphalted Construction of the road began in 1914 Legend has it that...
- Botanical Garden of MoscowThe largest botanical garden in Europe is located in Moscow and is named after MV Tsitsin Here in the area for more than thirty hectares are representatives of plants from all over the world To accommodate such a huge natural wealth had to... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Processing of agricultural products" in the VVCPavilion "Processing of agricultural products" is one of the 75 pavilions of the All Russia Exhibition Centre (VVC) located in Moscow The center the second largest exhibition center in the city In 1939 the center opened as the "All Union... Perhurovo
- The restaurant "Golden Ear"The restaurant "Golden Ear" this is where the majestic building which is now used as a warehouse "Golden Spike" is located in the beautiful recreation area on the pond next to the National Exhibition Center of the same fountain The building was... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Glavtabak" in the VVCPavilion "Glavtabak" is one of the 75 pavilions of the All Russia Exhibition Centre (VVC) located in Moscow The center the second largest exhibition center in the city In 1939 the center opened as the "All Union Agricultural Exhibition" (VSHV) and... Perhurovo
- Fountain "Kolos"Fountain "Kolos" is one of the three main fountains National Exhibition Center He impresses with its size the total height of the fountain is 16 meters The fountain is located in the center of the upper pool in the OCE The design of the fountain... Perhurovo
- The metro station "Botanical Garden"The metro station "Botanical Garden" is located in the north of Moscow and is part Kaluzhsko Riga line of the Moscow Metro The station has two exits to the city The station was opened in 1978 and linked the northern areas of the city center Owes its... Talezh
- Cafe "Laguna" in MoscowCafe "Lagoon" a small cafe which is located on the territory of the All Russia Exhibition Centre in Moscow This cafe has its own history Previously during the existence of the Soviet Union this place was Exhibition of Economic Achievements (ENEA)... Perhurovo
- Ponds on the river KamenkaPonds Kamenka River located in the north east of Moscow All Russian Exhibition Centre They were built on the river Kamenka in the XVIII century A special place among all the ponds takes pond "Golden Spike" On the shore of this rate can consider... Perhurovo
- Central Pavilion №1 VVCThe main pavilion of All Russian Exhibition Centre 90 meters in height with a spire towers over the entire exhibition The facades are decorated with colonnades and the entrance to the sweeping staircases lead The building was built in 1939 In 1954... Perhurovo
- "Butterfly House" at ENEAAll Russia Exhibition Center (VVC) in Hall number 2 is an exhibition of butterflies "Moscow House of butterflies "At the exhibition itself is surrounded by all plants with narrow streets between them and of course exotic butterflies that fly around... Perhurovo
- All-Russian Exhibition CenterAll Russia Exhibition Centre (VVC) the largest exhibition center in the city occupies a total area of over 230 hectares Center opened in 1939 as the "All Union Agricultural Exhibition " The current name center received in 1992   For the... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Meat Industry" at the All-Russia Exhibition CenterPavilion "Meat Industry" is one of the 75 pavilions of the All Russia Exhibition Centre (VVC) located in Moscow The center the second largest exhibition center in the city In 1939 the center opened as the "All Union Agricultural Exhibition" (VSHV)... Perhurovo
- Metro Station "Sviblovo"Station "Sviblovo" is 105 In the city of Moscow Metro refers to Kaluzhsko Riga line located between stations "Babushkinskiy" and "Botanical Garden" The opening of the station took place in 1978 the name given by the same name of the metropolitan...
- Pavilion "Floriculture" VVCPavilion "Floriculture" VVC this building where the exhibition for professional floriculture landscaping and landscape design This pavilion was designed by architects and V I Kapirinoy V V Stepanovoy in 1954 and then took his discovery Currently... Perhurovo
- Temple-chapel of Vladimir, Metropolitan of Kiev, in SviblovoTemple chapel of Vladimir Metropolitan of Kiev in Sviblovo small chapel is always open to visitors First wooden church was built in 1997 The temple was built in the same style with the rigor of shapes and lovingly made items reliefs weak wrought...
- Temple-chapel of St. Basil the GreatTemple chapel of St Basil the Great is located in Moscow All Russia Exhibition Center on Prospect Mira between the pavilion "Beekeeping" and "Floriculture" The chapel is prypіsnoe Temple Temple Tikhvin Icon of the Mother of God  Alyakseeўskіm... Perhurovo