Metro Station "Shchelkovskaya"
- Pavlovskaya Sloboda, Russia
- st. Park 9th 61A Building 1, Moscow
- Station "Shchelkovskaya" is the ultimate on-Arbatska Pokrovskaya line of the Moscow metro. The main feature of the external design station is considered a large number of columns and marble walls in different shades.
Metro station "Shchelkovskaya" was opened in 1963 at a depth of 8 meters, was named after the eponymous highway located nearby.
Columns combine different styles of white ceramic tiles and green marble, and the floor is made of gray and black granite slabs.
Next to the station is the main bus station of Moscow, from which the suburban and international flights.
- 13th Street ParkThirteenth Street Park is located in Moscow it connects the Izmailovo Park and Schelkovskoe highway Founding date of the street it's the end of the 40 ies of XX century and its construction was identified buildings in the years Izmailovo district...
- Golyanovsky ParkGolyanovsky Park is located in Golnovo of Moscow near the metro station Shchelkovskaya The park is 20 hectares In the 1960s this area was covered with marshes In the 1980s decided to improvement of the territory and the creation of the city park... Gridyukino
- The Church of St. Zosima and Sabbatius of Solovki Chudotvortsev in GolyanovoThe Church of St Zosіmy and Savatsіya Solovetsky Wonderworker He looked at it is Moscow Orthodox church the first wooden building which was built in the 60s of the XVII century To date this is the brick church located in the area  Golyanovo on...
- 3rd Street Park3 Park Street called in 1936 to 18 November 1949 pozhatrnim proesezdom Located in the Area and the North Izmailovo Izmailovo in the Eastern Administrative District of Moscow The modern name one of the 16 numbered Park Street which leads from the... voronovo
- Metro Station "Day"Station "Day" refers to the Intercession Arbatska metro line in Moscow and is located between the stations "Izmailovskaya" and "Shchelkovskaya " It opened in 1961 its name she received on the same street "May Day" is the first in the Moscow metro...
- Altai StreetThe history of the street goes from the XVIII century Then in its place took another street Kurakinskaya It starts at the Moscow highway and ended in Vitebsk Railway For building it lasted Kurakin road In the 20 ies of XX century the street was...
- Amur streetAmur street belongs to the Eastern Administrative District of Moscow and is located on the territory of Golyanovskogo area It is located between the street and the Ural Schelkovskoe highway It is known that the Amur street is the former projected... voronovo
- Day StreetPart of Moscow this street which used to be called Little Stromynka began in 1935 and three years later in 1938 it was renamed in May Day in honor of International Workers as you might guess This street has its own special touch   Here one can...
- Church of the Nativity in IzmailovoChurch of the Nativity in Izmailovo owns dean of the Transfiguration in Moscow The church was built in 1675 Decree for the construction gave Tsar Alexei Mikhailovich The place was not chosen by chance Izmailov was the domain of the Romanovs... voronovo
- Bridge Tower in IzmailovoComposition structures characteristic of medieval architecture of the second half XVII century and is reminiscent of some of the tower of the Moscow Kremlin The tower has three levels or floors The ground floor was given to the clergyman the average... Dubechino
- Royal mansion "Izmailovo"Often associated with the name of the estate of Peter I Izmailovskii groves have been a favorite place for fun maneuvers regiments of the first Russian emperor In the mid nineteenth century there was organized by Nicholas military hospice The former... Dubechino
- Cathedral of the Holy Virgin in IzmailovoChurch of the Intercession of the Virgin in Іzmaylave is located on the island of silver Grape pond Moscow The church was built for the royal manor Izmailovo during the reign of the kings of Alexei Mikhailovich and Fedor Alekseevich and consecrated... Dubechino
- The Tsar's apiaryHistory of Izmailovo Park is rooted in the distant 16th century Initially this park was the manor Zakharina N St George noble nobleman Then the Tsar Alexei Mikhailovich Tishinayshy founded in 1663 is a country house for a break from the mundane ...
- Bauman townThis delightful in its beauty and richness of species charming place located in the east of Moscow near the Izmailovo Once upon a time there was a village elite much like today Ruble inhabited mainly statesmen In the 60s  XVII century work began... Dubechino
- Silver-Grape PondSilver Grape Pond is located in the east of Moscow near Izmvylovo The pond is located in the floodplain of the Silverfish Silver Grape Pond is considered the oldest city pond It was built in 1667 The pond was created so that formed a small... Dubechino
- Metro Station "CHerkizovskaja"Station "Cherkіzoўskaya" refers to Sokolniki metro line in Moscow It is located in the "Preabrazhenskae" and is located between the stations "Transfiguration Square" and "Street Padbelskaga "The opening of the station took place on August 1 1990... Dubechino
- Russian Toy Museum in MoscowMuseum of Russian folk toys within the territory of the Izmailovo Kremlin The museum's exhibits tell you the fascinating story of the appearance of toys in Russia met with all their diversity You will also learn about the development of toy... Dubechino
- Museum of Bells in MoscowMuseum of Bells opened in Izmailovo in 2006 was the result of hard work of the Society of Church Bell Ringers the head of which is Igor Konovalov (Senior Hunchback of Moscow Kremlin and Cathedral of Christ the Saviour) Research  was carried out... Dubechino
- Museum of the History of vodkaMuseum of the History of vodka is located in Moscow Izmailovo highway History of vodka in Russia is 500 years old and Museum conditionally divided it into periods Old Russian era the Russian Empire the Great Patriotic War the Soviet Union modern... Dubechino
- Izmailovo KremlinIzmailovo Kremlin built in the pre Petrine era will tell you more not about the history of the royal family and the history of ordinary people through the prism of crafts In the Kremlin are several craft workshops where visitors can buy products of... Dubechino
- Vernissage in IzmailovoIzmailovo Vernissage the world's largest trade fair items vyyaўlencha arts and crafts folk crafts and crafts antiques and souvenirs Vernissage consider striking landmark of modern Moscow This kind of shopping mall located in the historical place of... Dubechino
- Deer PondIn the eastern part of Moscow Izmailovo is a picturesque forest one of the largest forests in the city Beautiful pearl forest Deer Pond also called Olnyany or linen It is located close to the main avenue   The pond was dug artificially in the... voronovo
- Bread Museum in MoscowBread Museum in Moscow located in the entertainment complex "Izmailovo Kremlin" It contains documents photographs telling the story of bread in Rossii Zdes are various devices for baking shape bread recipes The museum will tell visitors  the... Dubechino
- Concert Hall "Izmailovo"Concert Hall "Izmailovo" has five floors Floor area is more than six thousand square meters "Izmailovo" located near the metro station "Guerrilla" on the area of a large hotel complex It housed several rooms For example a conference hall has... Dubechino